Daughter of Ch3 Big Boss got married

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
wow..lots of famous couples. wait, is that Janie and Aum?! do i sense some gossip or have i been under a rock as of late? lol No offense to Noi fans, but she looks quite old in that picture with Ken. Hmmm..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
look, at metinee's boyfriend/fiancee? he is so old looking.i guess it's the love that she has for him and not the look. Also, the same with sonya's boyfriend.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i saw a clip of the wedding...there are more actors and actresses who attended....it seemed like a nice wedding...and for all those celebrities to show up and support the big boss....it's cool....

navy

sarNie Adult
Anybody who has more pictures....please share. Thank you in advance.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
awww so lucky lol i mean for almost everyone from Ch3 goes since she is the daughter of their Big Boss :lol:

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
janie and aum look cute in that picture...and noi does look older in the pic with ken...aniwaise..thanks for sharing..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
janie and aum look cute in that picture...and noi does look older in the pic with ken...aniwaise..thanks for sharing..
Yes, I would have to agree with you there. I just wish Janie and Ken were a real couple. LOL anyways, so Aum and Janie are just friends?? Noi looks aged. I think it might be her outfit though.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Mew and her husband look good together. Yes, I got to agree with a lot of you that Noi looks old a bit. But still pretty for her age. Everyone look great.

Yardtip and Oak..no comment

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think Janie and Ken would look cute together tooo! :wub: or Ann and Ken. lol Ken looks good with lots of the n'ek he has been paired with.

Vannak

sarNie Egg
wow congratz to the daughter lol everyone looks nice. Im not feeling noi's hair. It makes her looks old.

maijune

SarNie Adult
out of all of these actresses boyfriend or husband...i have to say mew's husband is the best looking man...not old and ugly...anyone agree?

Pac

sarNie Egg
wow lots of stars here!..lol umm mew's boyfriend does kinda look like his in his thirty's..best looking maybe..hehe

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
Oak look like he loss heaps of weight

yes, best looking couple is mew and kong.. !!