dating younger guys???

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but jane ..buddy!! Younger guys are like energy booster and it make us feel younger for catching a young bug at this age *ahem* . There nothing wrong with dating younger guy , come on now lady ! Old man w/ younger girls had been going on for century , i think it about time the table turn ...well it been turning and rotating hahaha
oh yeah! that's right sarn! plus.. old guys with young girls is not hot anymore.. kinda gross.. we ladies need young men, so they're more engergized! lmao :lol:

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
but jane ..buddy!! Younger guys are like energy booster and it make us feel younger for catching a young bug at this age *ahem* . There nothing wrong with dating younger guy , come on now lady ! Old man w/ younger girls had been going on for century , i think it about time the table turn ...well it been turning and rotating hahaha

hahaha buddy i forgot that you prefer younger guys!! Sarn, we went to school together and i never knew this about you till after high school. I remember our chats are always about younger men. :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
I like older women, and I'd like to date older than me.

Now the problem is to know if the person wants to date a fresh meat like me... :lol:

noungning

Heartless
I like older women, and I'd like to date older than me.

Now the problem is to know if the person wants to date a fresh meat like me... :lol:
where can i sign up? ahahah :p

see even mariah and nick cannon is showing us that age is nothing but a #!!

lol, personally i feel that when u're still in your teen years, age is a big deal... but when u pass your 20 mark... you kinda feel it's normal to just date someone who is a year or a few years younger than you.

when u're 17 dating someone 13, it looks gross sorta... u're sorta molesting the kid hahahahaha

but when you're 29 dating someone 25... it doesn't look bad a tall. at least in my opinion. ;)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
It's all about his maturity. You said he's mature. So...there ya go. Mature young men tend to have been through a lot in their lives, they live and learn, and know which road to take. If you like him and know he likes you back, then go for it. It doesn't hurt to try.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
yeah,.....u know what?....i really like what u said.......guess anything is possible.....thanks....
Sure =D It is nothing really though.

sirena

sarNie Adult
like from my personal opinion w/e

i never dated a guy younger then me and i dnt think ill ever will

i dnt know why it just seem weird

i WOULD date a guy OLDER then me tho

i think ive alway did

1 or 2 years different

not 3 or 4 thats just...........o_O

and no offense to guys, but most guys who goes out with younger girls then them like 3 or 4 or even more

r just pigs like seriously

i remember back in high skool, guys whos senior dating freshman girls o_O

but i think that most asian ppl, like the culture w/e wats the husban to be older or sumthing liek that
dnt u agree?

cuz i remember having the discussin with my friends b4

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Years ago, when i was a freshman in high school, one of my guy friend in the same grade dated a 6th grade girl! Now that's just Eek!!!

sigh*..........................ladies....ladies........ladies..................w
y must you limit urselves to age..........why should age play such a large factor to u..........it seems to me u know what u'r saying about age just being a number..........and yet u'r not willing to except it urselves...........whether or not some is mature or not does not depend on age.....age does not define ones personality..........if u like someone u should exclude age, race, or even sometimes gender :D ..........u wonder y so many ppl get divorce........its cuz they limit themselves to a specific quality of ppl they hope to be with and not being open minded enough to understand that in order to find love u much trust how u feel (ur heart).........let me ask a question.............let say one day u found someone so special to u and u been with him for a long time but never knew how old he really was and one day u found out the he was 3 years younger than u................would u give up a chance for love becuz of ur pride?........

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
societal expectations and trends always has a way of "tainting" our thinking. many times, in ways that we don't even realize. for me this is one of them. no matter how much i believe "age doesn't matter", it is still a pet peeve of mine (as in, for myself, personally). for anyone else, they can do whatever they want. hahaha

but for me, i can't be with anyone who's even a MINUTE or a SECOND younger than me. and actually, i prefer them significantly older. it's called the dao prasook syndrome. LOL jk.

but yeah, i even remember making sure that all the people i crushed on in high school were at least two grades older than me...AND THAT WAS JUST TO CRUSH ON THEM. why two grades, u wonder? because sometimes, the next grade up still had people who were younger than you. so to be on the safe side, i just didn't look at anyone in my grade or the next grade up. sounds ridiculous? hahaha well, i still feel like that!

and here's another killer, my thinking has nothing to do with maturity in personality or anything like that. most of it has to do with looks. guys tend to look boyish...even some that are older than u. i CAN'T STAND the BOYISH LOOK. they gotta look rugged, manly, and maybe a little beat up even. whatever the case, it takes years of physical growth to get that look. hahaha i'd rather wait. :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
societal expectations and trends always has a way of "tainting" our thinking. many times, in ways that we don't even realize. for me this is one of them. no matter how much i believe "age doesn't matter", it is still a pet peeve of mine (as in, for myself, personally). for anyone else, they can do whatever they want. hahaha

but for me, i can't be with anyone who's even a MINUTE or a SECOND younger than me. and actually, i prefer them significantly older. it's called the dao prasook syndrome. LOL jk.

but yeah, i even remember making sure that all the people i crushed on in high school were at least two grades older than me...AND THAT WAS JUST TO CRUSH ON THEM. why two grades, u wonder? because sometimes, the next grade up still had people who were younger than you. so to be on the safe side, i just didn't look at anyone in my grade or the next grade up. sounds ridiculous? hahaha well, i still feel like that!

and here's another killer, my thinking has nothing to do with maturity in personality or anything like that. most of it has to do with looks. guys tend to look boyish...even some that are older than u. i CAN'T STAND the BOYISH LOOK. they gotta look rugged, manly, and maybe a little beat up even. whatever the case, it takes years of physical growth to get that look. hahaha i'd rather wait. :lol:

this is just funny this thread not very mature in here it seems but then again i do feel the societal pressure to answere the way many have but to me "to each there own habits" and for me personally i don't give a rats ass what people think never have never will---lol--- i do agree with your way of thinking thookie(stardust)!!!

ps. somedays i choose not to be mature so i can taste the flavor of life for my souls is the real me forever young---peterpan still likes to play---lol!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i dont see anything wrong with dating younger guys..cos i personally only get approach on by younger guys...lol my ex was way younger than me..but legal..lol but yeah..not all young guys are immature...some are mature[in their ways]...i dont know what seem to be the problem with younger guys coming on to me..and when i tell them my age..they think im lying..lol...what's up with someone my age or older?? lol

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
like people always say age is just a number! if you you like him too go for it! :) i'm currently in a relationship with a younger guy a year younger it just feels liek a normal one but my friends always call me a child molester but who cares...they'll be one soon! :)

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i think that if you love him.. then age wouldnt matter.. my boyfrewnd is 6 yrs older than me but im fine wid it.. :)

----LiNDAHERLOVESFONGXiONG----

dfemc

sarNie Adult
newborns are great, they don't contest anything u say. n when they cry, u can return them to their mothers. :lol: it's hard to return most guys to their mothers u know, especially the older they get. so definitely, the younger the better :lol:

STIMA

its fine if he's over 18 and you're over 18 and if he's ACTUALLY heading somewhere in life. he should at least be an adult because age difference really does matter ! experience wise.
and its even better if you happen to be in ur late 20s and 30 lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
newborns are great, they don't contest anything u say. n when they cry, u can return them to their mothers. :lol: it's hard to return most guys to their mothers u know, especially the older they get. so definitely, the younger the better :lol:
Totally agree with D's philosophy ^_^.