Dating Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazee

kitkat said:
bummer... how long will we have to wait? becuase i'm bored now... :(
[post="96713"][/post]​
True.. how long do we have to wait before you upload these??? I really wanna watch them now..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
that's alright... at least i have time to clean my computer... i now barely have some space .... >.<

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
thanks for the upload sarN...dling right now...but am I missing something here...or u skip from ep 9 to 13

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah that's what i thought, too. sarN, i know i PMed you yesterday about missing episodes so i'm going to say it again in here... i think you skipped 9-12. ;p

pianolover

sarNie Egg
Sorry, but is someone nice enough to reupload eps. 1-9 cause I missed all those, whoever's willing send me a message!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^awww i wish i can upload it for you, pianolover... because i deleted it after i done watching... i need some space... hahaha.

anyways, *squeals!!!* i can't wait to see epi11 seriously.. i wanna know what happen next... it's such a shocking surprise!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think the funniest scene is when Ho-jae try to prepare herself for her first night iwth Soo-ji :loool: :loool: ...heheh she was trying to be sexy and seductive OMGG>>> funnie !

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oooh that's for epi13 right? if so, i'm d/ling it now.. can't wait! hehe 3 more epis left to go???

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
pianolover said:
Sorry, but is someone nice enough to reupload eps. 1-9 cause I missed all those, whoever's willing send me a message!!!
[post="100065"][/post]​
go to previous page...I posted the links

SarN: LOL...can't wait to watch that funny scene u say

sarN

sarNie Granny
it in eps 14 ... i just post it just now ... 2 more eps .. it end at 16 ! Im finshing it tongith so i can start on a new korena drama

kitkat

sarNie Elites
*squeals!* you really save me from doom of boredom seriously... because today is nothing going on... everything is sooo quiet! or maybe it is just me.... ^^;;

--edited--

hey is it just me who see epi14 seems freezing some parts??? oh yeah what next kdrama will you upload?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i rip it from the dvd ... and my dvd is scratch lolzz >>> im thinkin about Mr Duke

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oooh i see. that's alright. hehe oooh what time you will finish uploading the last epi? i'm so dying to see what happen at end!

mmm.. mr.duke? heard its good so i'm looking forward to it. ^^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^whoo! i'm d/ling it now. thank you for uploading this series! even though it's not that great but i actually enjoy it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.