Dating Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Endless Love 가을동화 /Endless Love / Autumn In My Heart [KBS 2000]
Starring: Song Seung Hun, Song Hae Gyo, Won Bin, Han Na Na

Yun Joon Suh (Choi Woo Hyuk) and Yun Eun Suh (Moon Geun Young) are very close brother and sister who lived happily with their parents (Jung Dong Hwan and Sun Woo Eun Sook) for fourteen years. Then when Eun Suh gets into a bicycle accident, it is discovered that her blood type is not the same as her parent's. They soon discover that she was switched at birth. Their real daughter, Shin Ae (Lee Ae Jung), is Eun Suh's biggest rival at school. Her mom (Kim Hae Sook), Eun Suh's birth mother, is very poor and can barely support herself and Shin Ae. She also has a really bad temper. Shin Ae hates her life and Eun Suh. She schemes to get back the life that she was born to have. Joon Suh's mom doesn't want to give up Eun Suh at first but cannot leave behind her real daughter Shin Ae. Eun Suh realizes the tough situation she is in and voluntarily leaves the Yoon household. Joon Suh loves his sister very deeply and is devastated, but the Yoons leave for America. The two share a tearful good-bye. Years later, Joon Suh (Song Seung Hun) returns to Korea as a very successful artist. He is engaged to Yoo Mi (Han Na Na), the daughter of his paren'ts friends. His bestfriend Tae Suhk (Won Bin) is the son of a rich family. Tae Suhk falls for Eun Suh (Song Hae Gyo). When Joon Suh returns to Korea, he is reunited with Eun Suh through Tae Suhk. After seeing how poor she is, he starts to help her out and falls in love with the girl he believed was his sister for fourteen years. But their love is soon threatened by Joon Suh's parents, Tae Suhk, Yoo Mi, and Eun Suh's illness which could end her life.

sarN

sarNie Granny
" Mr. Duke " [Choi Ji Woo | Kim Seung Woo | Kim Byung Sye]

This is a fantastic fairytale for a grown-ups. A Romantic summer night's dream of a man and a woman from totally different environment, falling in love and getting happily married after all the turnoffs.
Soo-Jin is a beautiful daughter of a rich enterprise owner, President Chang. She has been studying abroad until she returns upon notice of her father's sudden illness, which has been a made-up story to get her a husband while she is back home. Yet, Soo-Jin can't stand the parties that her father organizes in order to present her all the rich and famous husband candidates. Finally Soo-Jin's Mr. Duke appears before her very sight but he is far from the prototype husband that her father has in mind. This drama is a roll of intersecting love and success and what's more, love can be the most meaningful motive when it comes to young couples.

sarN

sarNie Granny
" Dating NOw" Toi Dang Yeu {Chae Rim, So Ji Sup, Choi Yoon Young, Lee Ui Jung, Kwon Sang Woo}

Story Line :
Ho-jung (Chae-rim) is a bright young lady whom often fall head over heals about boys. Unfortunately, she gets cheated by these "guys". She's just a fun loving, somewhat naive girl that trusts the guys that she meets to easily. Her brother Ho-jae (Kwon Sang-woo) on the other hand, is an all around player that uses his looks to get around. What he doesn't (atleast not yet) know is that he might be attracted to Ho-jung's best friend...Soo-ji (Lee Eeh-jung). Soo-ji is a sweet and quite intelligent girl. But she isn't the type of girl that men would go gaga over.

Ho-jung and Soo-ji's friend, Cha-hee (Choi Yoon-young), on the other hand, is very popular with the boys. And she falls in love with Kyu-in (Soh Ji-sup), Ho-jung's neighbor. Ho-jung and Kyu-in's relationship revolves around their sparring and they've known each other for the longest time. But even though they have known each other since childhood, what they don't know about each other is that they might actually like each other....?"

sarN

sarNie Granny
Green Rose

Go Soo as Lee Jeong Hyeon / Jang Joong Weon
Lee Da Hae as Oh Soo Ah
Lee Jong Hyeok as Shin Hyeon Tae
Kim Seo Hyeong as Cha Yoo Ran

Synopsis: Green roses only appear in Heaven. Do you know what a green rose stands for? It means eternal love -- one only possible in Heaven. Filled with suspense, 'Green Rose' draws the unfortunate happenings of a man, who ends up being framed for murder. After going through near-death crises like escaping from custody and jumping off a bridge, he narrowly escapes with his life to China. He leaves everything he loved and cherished behind -- his friends, family, and his lover, Soo-ah. Filled with vengeance, he vows to find the people who framed him and bring them to justice, starting with Cha Yoo Ran, who lied in court against him. From the directors of 'The South Side of the Sun', 'Green Rose' brings the character Lee Jeong Hyeon the ability to go back to Korea as Jang Joong Weon, the man who holds the fate of SR Electronics.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
how about all? LOL but after reading the synposises, i would like to watch from the order:

1. dating now
2. green rose
3. autumn in my heart
4. mr. duke

hey sarn, do you still have a wonderful life? if so, i want to watch that one... i think you had uploaded it before but that time i couldn't get download it with my crappy computer... so now i got a new computer.. so pleaseeeee.... but you don't have to do it now.. i just wanted to know if you will upload it sometime?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
although i shouldn't...i have to...my vote goes to "Dating Now"...ahhh...i just added another drama to my list of "kdramas to watch"...what will i do...kdrama syndrome is just getting stronger and stronger. :unsure:

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Sarn please upload Green Rose. I have not yet seen this drams series and I seen some preview for this drama, and it looks so good. Thanks sarn.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
Pepper_UHT said:
i vote for dating now...but i also want to see green rose too...do these have sub?
[post="77124"][/post]​
i was thinkin the same thing...do they have eng sub?

initially my vote would go to autumn in my heart but i already saw it and i jus bought it so i voted for green rose

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Autumn In My Heart please, a classic :)

kitkat said:
hey sarn, do you still have a wonderful life? if so, i want to watch that one... i think you had uploaded it before but that time i couldn't get download it with my crappy computer... so now i got a new computer.. so pleaseeeee.... but you don't have to do it now.. i just wanted to know if you will upload it sometime?
[post="76577"][/post]​
If it's alright with Sarn (my original source for this serie), I'll upload Wonderful Life.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
celestialxangel said:
If it's alright with Sarn (my original source for this serie), I'll upload Wonderful Life.
[post="77651"][/post]​
omg PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :w000t: thank you sooooo much! :wub: :wub: :wub:

oh yeah, with english subtitle..... :D

wow i will download both of yours and sarN's. hehehe you guys made my day! :p

Mae

sarNie Adult
Green Rose is soo good...if you haven't seen it, you're missing out big time.....
By the way, here's a link to watch the Green Rose MV in youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/w/Green-Rose---Just...ch=green%20rose

Anyways, I've seen Dating Now and it wasn't that good, kinda boring for a great actress like Chae Rim.....hmmm...i saw Autumn Love in Hmong, but i wouldn't mind seeing the original...Mr.Duke seems funny from previews I've seen in the past and i wouldnt' mind seeing that even though i really dislike Choi Ji Woo...Green Rose I aready saw and absolutely love.....

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i agree, green rose is an awesome drama, but since i've already seen it, i would like to see Dating Now just cause KSW is in there!! LOVE tHAT GUY.. HE's SO HOT!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
autumn love, seen it too many times. Dating now, seen it but didn't really like it. So it's between Mr. Duke or green rose, either is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.