dating nott?

khmerscene

sarNie Egg
is cherry dating nott because when she and tik was on noi and tang show, they had a game where they had to choose the guy with their eyes blind folded and all the three canidate were nott so i was just curious

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cherry and Nott how interesting would that be if they did dated because i really thought they were sooo cute together in bodyguard lakorn...

joey

sarNie Adult
I don't think so because I heard she is dating a rich guy that is not in the showbiz for a while now. But I heard/read somewhere that Nott had or has a crush on Cherry though. Maybe they are just close friends. I would love for her to date Mart though. :p Loved them so much in MKKW. :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I don't think so because I heard she is dating a rich guy that is not in the showbiz for a while now. But I heard/read somewhere that Nott had or has a crush on Cherry though. Maybe they are just close friends. I would love for her to date Mart though. :p Loved them so much in MKKW. :wub:
As much as I think Nott and cherry are cute together, but who could beat this couple...Pi wat and Bai pai rock! :dude: