Darv's GONE!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
WHAT?! Tahmnong is in THAILAND?!
WTFreak! Tell her to go rape Dan for
me, rukD2B. She can rape P'Beam
afterwards. LOLs. Ha, ha. LUCKY!!!
Noooo....I want Beam!!!! Darv, remember that!

Then again, I sooo wouldn't mind a piece of Cee either. Share please, Nai and Sarath. ^^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
awww your in Thailand already mate? wow everyone is going at this time eh, maybe because its the low season, cheaper, I'll be there in three weeks, hope I don't bump into you :p
Oh same in 3 weeks I'll be there !! :)

Everyone is going this year haha

OMG Darvil u're so lucky to be there already ! How long r u going to stay ?

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT?! Tahmnong is in THAILAND?!
WTFreak! Tell her to go rape Dan for
me, rukD2B. She can rape P'Beam
afterwards. LOLs. Ha, ha. LUCKY!!!
LMAO LMAO
so one of my friends was like "Someone's talking about you on Sarnworld and they want you to rape Dan for them!"
And I was like wait, wth? xDDD
Hahahaaaa <3
But yeah, I'm here, Ice stalking B)
If I run into Dan, I'll give him a rape or two for you lmaoooo Then after Beam 555+ ;)
You should come join us n'Joey na! ^o^

darvil

sarNie Adult
Oh same in 3 weeks I'll be there !! :)

Everyone is going this year haha

OMG Darvil u're so lucky to be there already ! How long r u going to stay ?
I'll be here til the 13th of this month.. and coming back to thailand on july 9 til like july 14.

Today I went to the travel agent that my mom knows; to pay for the bill. I don't know what happened but she totally got me to work for her. Basically there is this really old grandma there who is flying to Canada for eye surgery; but she doesn't know how to speak english or thai. She is also staying in the same place as me so it'll be easy to meet up with her. The embassy is nearby and basically the travel agent lady asked me to translate. She said they just needed to get a stamp on it or something along that line. Since I feel obligated to her for helping my mother, I said yes. I mean I did intend to help people in Burma anyway so I guess I'm starting the good deed early on. I do hope its not going to be one of those few hours embassy sessions. I intend to go visit my old highschool and since its the last day of school, I definitely will have to be there to film it ;) Otherwise it would just be a ghost town.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOLs, Tahmnong. My parents would never let me come to Thailand.
I wish I wasn't Hmong. That way life would be much easier. ^o^
Oh well, have tons of fun for me, okay girl? LUCKY YOU! Gosh. LOLs.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Noooo....I want Beam!!!! Darv, remember that!

Then again, I sooo wouldn't mind a piece of Cee either. Share please, Nai and Sarath. ^^
I'll definitely share with you Bao but I don't know if Cee's still shareable after his night with P'Aung :lol:. We should've got to him first, because I don't like Darv's hand me downs ^_^.

rukD2B

LOLs, Nai. My gosh, please protect Cee from Darv!
We all know that he's after good-looking males!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hahaha....you have a point there nai. I wouldn't want want Darv's hand me downs either. Darn.

And joey...i like your new name. I mean...if I'm reading it correct....koj yeej haib haib tuag mas! :D

rukD2B

hahaha....you have a point there nai. I wouldn't want want Darv's hand me downs either. Darn.

And joey...i like your new name. I mean...if I'm reading it correct....koj yeej haib haib tuag mas! :D
LOLs. Thank you Bao. ♥♥♥ ;)

I wouldn't want someone that
Darv's already gotten dirty with.

That's...I mean, we all know he'll
brag about it and be like "Omg,
you picked up my trash."

LOLs. JK. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Darvil, :D

I know you're on vacation and probably busy enjoying yourself, but if you have time, can you please check to see what's wrong with "irresistable" account, because she said she can't log in here and have problem with playlists on SarnWorld Video as well. Thank you in advance on her behalf. :lol:

Quoting irresistable:
do you know if darivl is back from is vacation yet? if he is can you tell him to fits the website i cant log in. also this i cant add anything to my playlists. thank you.

rukD2B

Yeah Darv. Where the freak is you?! Shiat.

The computer parts are here. There are two
boxes, so yeah. Which one has the webcam
in it? Let me install it first. >_<

noungning

Heartless
lol since he left, it has never been like he left... i ALWAYS see him online. lol, gosh, i suppose tim cannot live without his electronic wife (computer) and daughter (internet). lol ;)

rukD2B

LOLs. Yeah. But he totally ignores me still.
Then when I'm asleep, or away, he decides
to IM me. I swear, maybe he's becoming
bi-polar. If I was in Thailand, I'd be after
some hot guys. Darv, just spending time
with his electronic family. LOLs.

darvil

sarNie Adult
ass munch.

Well I'm going to canada in a few hours so I'll be gone for a day at least.. and provided I have internet in Canada I'll be online for 2 days.. then a day of no internet on the way back.

Then when I'm in burma I'll truely be gone..

Anyway today was awesome. One of my good friend drove me around town all day. We went to central and other places shopping.. I bought some memory sticks for some people.. and we went in shibuya and ate the buffet.. holy crap that was some good shit. I love it. Then we went to some thai music stores and I spent 3k baht.. like 100 dollars. The cds were only 135 baht!! I bought like 20 of them. So cool. Oh yea and I also bought 3 guitar books!!!!!

rukD2B

Oh really? So you're going back to the guitar now?
Wow, did you get ME a CD? Did you find the ones
that I asked for? ^o^ I bet not. Wow. You rich,
old, senile man. v_v WTFreak. You buy memory
sticks for people? Man, you suck at gifts. I hope no
one ever receives a gift from you.

*Fridge magnets.*

SHAME ON YOU!

v_v

Yeah, go away to Canada. Lucky lazy old man. v_v

rukD2B

Lame?