Darvil

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Hey sorry if I spelt your name wrong.... I'm willing to do Rak La Mon... with Ann and Kong... I don't know if anyone has already do this but I'll start when you say that no one else have started with any part... I'm willing to do any part since I really don't have a life right now....

darvil

sarNie Adult
vilasaeng said:
Hey sorry if I spelt your name wrong.... I'm willing to do Rak La Mon... with Ann and Kong... I don't know if anyone has already do this but I'll start when you say that no one else have started with any part... I'm willing to do any part since I really don't have a life right now....
[post="2206"][/post]​
Hey vilasaeng it's going to be hard doing this alone. Can you convince anyone you know to help you out? From this forum or other places.

In any case have you try to translate and sub before? Its quite a tedious job. But there's always a first time.

What we can't do is to give you total backup unless someone on the team wants to. Right now we're kinda stretched thin already so how about this.

Try translating the 1st episode then. I'll post tutorials on whats the best way to do that and how to sub.

Do you have the 1st episode?

If you do then go ahead and start. See how much you can do and let me know how far you get.

We'll keep an eye out for anyone who's interested in this lakorn.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah my cousin and I want to translate this... Right now she on vacation but I've called her and she agree to help me...

I have translate both Laotian and Thai....

I'll translate the first one then sent it to you guy and you could tell me if you like it... If you don't please tell me the truth cause I'll crack you down if you don't...lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
vilasaeng said:
Yeah my cousin and I want to translate this... Right now she on vacation but I've called her and she agree to help me...

I have translate both Laotian and Thai....

I'll translate the first one then sent it to you guy and you could tell me if you like it... If you don't please tell me the truth cause I'll crack you down if you don't...lol
[post="2930"][/post]​
Hey thanks excellent. So tell me, basically you and your cousin just want to be a translators right? Thats still great cause translation is the first thing we need. We'll try to get one of the krew to look over it..

So now we'll see how much you can do and then if it looks good we'll try to recruit timers from this board. If you can translate like 2 episodes I'll post it up as a project on our list.

It's a popular lakorn isn't it? Krystal was saying something about that. There should be people.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Darvil said:
Hey thanks excellent. So tell me, basically you and your cousin just want to be a translators right? Thats still great cause translation is the first thing we need. We'll try to get one of the krew to look over it..

So now we'll see how much you can do and then if it looks good we'll try to recruit timers from this board. If you can translate like 2 episodes I'll post it up as a project on our list.

It's a popular lakorn isn't it? Krystal was saying something about that. There should be people.
[post="2953"][/post]​
Yeah kinda popular was filmed in I forgot where in Europe lol :lol:

S

sunflower

Just one thing i wanted to suggest.. is that one person should write out all of the charater's name so that everyone spells it the same way... if you guys haven't decided that yet...

and darvil... i'm translating sapai tornado part 2...like the first half of it right now... just trying to... i am not a computer wizard so i don't promise anything right now... just when i get done.. i will send it to you for you to look at.. and get your feedback... if you say it's alright.. than i wouldn't mind doing a few scenes for you... just the first 10 seconds has taken me over 15 minutes to complete! the timing is so hard!

darvil

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:
Just one thing i wanted to suggest.. is that one person should write out all of the charater's name so that everyone spells it the same way... if you guys haven't decided that yet...

and darvil... i'm translating sapai tornado part 2...like the first half of it right now... just trying to... i am not a computer wizard so i don't promise anything right now... just when i get done.. i will send it to you for you to look at.. and get your feedback... if you say it's alright.. than i wouldn't mind doing a few scenes for you... just the first 10 seconds has taken me over 15 minutes to complete! the timing is so hard!
[post="4935"][/post]​

EXCELLENT suggestion. I can't believe I didn't think that.. that is probably one of the most basic thing we could do.

Sunflower .. I am very confused by what you said.. you said you're translating? yet you said the first 10 seconds has taken you 15 mins to complete? Timing is so hard?? I thought you were only translating..

Don't do both translating and timing at the same time. It will kill you. Its too hard to do both of them. Just translate and someone else will do the timing.

Unless of course I misunderstood you.

take a look at my translating thread.

S

sunflower

do you guys know what? Ai Joi is pissing me off! he doesn't speak clearly! so i have to keep on going back and listening to him again and again! i wanna slap him so bad right now! :blink:

darvil

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:
do you guys know what? Ai Joi is pissing me off! he doesn't speak clearly! so i have to keep on going back and listening to him again and again! i wanna slap him so bad right now! :blink:
[post="4993"][/post]​
Hahahah I feel ya..

That lil punk.

If I was Paul I'd kick his ass. :p