"Dari Mata Arisa" (In Arisa's Eye) Malaysian version of JLR

cikna

sarNie Adult
i am watching the drama while reading. lol it is a great help since i have no idea what they are talking about. the drama starts out slow but it is actually decent!
i have to warn u first fun, that DMA doesn't have what a slap/kiss lakorn usually has. like syu14 says before, no willing, no rape, no baby scene. ;) . but the storyline is pretty interesting i would say. trying to write summaries for epi 6 today. wish me luck! ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
Episode 6

ZAril was accused of abusing drugs but his boss doesn't want to cause any inconvenience. so, he asked zaril to quit his job. zaril tries to explain but his boss doesn't believe him. so, zaril has to quit his job. (

marina takes advantage of the situation and went to see zaril's mother to try to arrange the marriage between zaril and her daughter azza. zaril's mother told marina that zaril has to quit his job and she is worried that it will permanently affect the family's finance. marina offers a job to zaril. she tells the mother that this too can make azza and zaril closer.

azza recalls what her mother told her about not giving up on zaril. it seems that marina succeeded in persuading zaril's mother to follow her plans.

azza is nervous enough to call zaril but she finally did. she offers him a job at her father;s company. zaril gets irritated with her call. he bluntly tells her that he is not interested because he knew she did this to win his heart. azza doesn't understand why zaril still doesn't want to accept her. she thinks that zaril still unable to forget ayana.

zaril continues to wander and thinks about ayana. he later went home and saw his sister riding a brand new bike. he later found out that marina asked her her driver to send the new bike to zaril's home. zaril told his mom that a person like marina doesn't give without expecting anything in return. but his mother sees things differently. she sees it as a form of help destined for the family. she is also worried about zaril not working and how he can support his family. she knows that zaril cannot forget about ayana but he has to learn to let go. she hinted to him about zaril and azza will make a wonderful couple.

well, i guess, zaril finally gave in. he started to work for azza's company and it seems that they have gotten married. one will also notice that zaril's secretary has developed some feelings for zaril. azza wants to go out for lunch with zaril but her mother insisted that azza follows her to a fashion show and marina doesn't want zaril to tag along. dato azhar understands how uncomfortable zaril is so he asked zaril to accompany him to lunch.

back at arisa, eddy went to her office but arisa was not there. the other ladies at the office giggles when they saw him. they have a crush on him. arisa knew nothing about this eddy guy.

arisa is preparing a malay dish called "epok-epok" for her sister. her housemate wonders while she doesn't want to buy it. arisa says that she prefers cooking when it comes to people that she care for. the next day, arisa went to see amal at her college and amal is telling her about her college life. then the talk about "boyfriend" came up. amal says it's time for arisa to have someone special in her life but arisa wants to wait until amal finishes her medical degree. amal says that it will very long then before she finishes her studies. amal encourages her sister to stop thinking about others and start thinking about herself for once.

then we see eddy and number of girlfriends. lily, arisa's housemate is actually eddy's secretary. early in the morning, lily has answer phone calls from many of his girlfriends. lily likes to call his boss "naruto" because she thinks he has similar hair style like the animated character "Naruto" ( :lol: ). anyways, when eddy came to the office, lily reports to him of many women calling him early in the morning.

eddy and shareen used to be item after she broke up with akif. but now they are just close friends. they had a lunch date. shareen tells eddy about she doing right now. her parents are always telling her to become more independant. then she tells eddy that the only way her parents will stop nagging her if she gets married. she tells eddy that her future husband is still in overseas. (she is actually refering to akif. it seems that she wants to re-ignite their romance)

akif calls home and tells her mother that he wants them to come to his MBA convocation in the US. on the other hand, zaril wants to take azza out and he bought her a contemporary traditional dress for her. but azza says she cannot go without her mother's permission. zaril is irritated that azza follows her her mother too much as if she doesn't consider his rights as her husband. zaril suggested that they two move out to their own home but azza refused too, fearing that her mother will be angry.

marina just came home from shopping. she bought azza some new clothes and she wants to show it to azza. azza seems to be irritated that she has to follow her mother most of the time until she doesn't have time to do her own thing. marina sensed that something is wrong. azza wants to know why she can't go out with her own husband. marina says that she can't trust zaril too much. zaril marries her because his mother force him too. and one day he will leave her and only her mother is the one she can trust and love (what kind of a mother is this? :huh: )

amal and arisa spend some sisterly time. both call their mother because they miss her a lot. amal wants to know whether arisa has fallen in love with firman. arisa says that how can she fall in love with someone that she doesn't even know at all and loving a man it;s not like admiring a movie star or actor. arisa who has never fallen in love before wants to know whether in the field of medicine there is a scientific explanation to how does it feel when one has fallen in love. amal playfully tells her that one will feel nervous and breathless, in your heart and in your mind

arisa loves the pickels that shamala gave her. then mr yusran informs her that zaimah, her colleague is on medical leave. so arisa has to do some work on her behalf. arisa accidently picked up a paper with a list of names and she briefly reads the list without knowing what the list names are (....hehehehe...)

because she has to do zaimah's work, she has to go home late in the evening. mr yusran wants to know how she is going home and she says by bus. mr yusran wonders why arisa doesn't want to buy a car because the company does offer a car loan to its employee. but arisa replied that she doesn't know how to drive. she then left.

the episode end with eddy talking to his friend on the phone.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYpU16aZW8k...feature=related

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC2dOvHjHeo...feature=related

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLIypf0aIsY...feature=related

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSYJG8UhWg4...feature=related

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have to warn u first fun, that DMA doesn't have what a slap/kiss lakorn usually has. like syu14 says before, no willing, no rape, no baby scene. ;) . but the storyline is pretty interesting i would say. trying to write summaries for epi 6 today. wish me luck! ^_^
I am fine with no kiss/slap. I haven't watched episode 6 yet, but maybe tonight if I can get the computer to myself. My sisters looking at me all weird when I was watching it. She understands that I like Thai, Korean, Hindi, Japanese, Korean drama lol but she was like wtf are you watching lol... I told her it was a Malaysian drama and she gave me a-what-ever-face.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
*cough* maybe cos gosh .. i still cant get over the fact tat the hero don't look HAWT like Aum .. ehehe .. they should have used Hans Isaac or Erry Putra or Jehan Miskin .. geezzzz

Jehan Miskin

Hans Isaac

Erry Putra

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hi cikna, syu, an and all ^_^ Quite some time since I've been here. Busy weh!

Just spent like 2 hrs catching up on NM - mak oii, I was like 50 pages behind! :huh:

I've seen bits and pieces of DMA. Don't really have the time to sit back and watch it even though I only go to work in the afternoon. But planning to watch it on wan khairul's channel (oghe Kelate jugok! :p ).

Wanna watch "Yusuff" bcoz Ashraff's kinda cute there. B) Is it good ? But it has Jalaludin Hassan la, who's not really a fave of mine :unsure:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeh .. i wanted to check it out at first but it was suspended .. lol .. i noe im being bias .. but im searchin for hawter malay guys than the current hero .. lol

his name is Andrew sumthin

and a cute pic of asyraf who plays as eddy ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
i tried watching it but i can feel no jlr elements lol .. is it juz me??

*cough* maybe cos gosh .. i still cant get over the fact tat the hero don't look HAWT like Aum .. ehehe .. they should have used Hans Isaac or Erry Putra or Jehan Miskin .. geezzzz

sbbnyer dik takde scene2 yang ko suker!!! kan? kan? kan? i know what is in ur head...hahahaha!!! :lol: . true, syed aiman is not the most good looking man out there but i think he is quite alrite in DMA

Hi cikna, syu, an and all ^_^ Quite some time since I've been here. Busy weh!

Just spent like 2 hrs catching up on NM - mak oii, I was like 50 pages behind! :huh:

I've seen bits and pieces of DMA. Don't really have the time to sit back and watch it even though I only go to work in the afternoon. But planning to watch it on wan khairul's channel (oghe Kelate jugok! :p ).

Wanna watch "Yusuff" bcoz Ashraff's kinda cute there. B) Is it good ? But it has Jalaludin Hassan la, who's not really a fave of mine :unsure:
yeah, i also watch "yusuff". tak sangka pulak wan khairul is a kelatanese. seghupo la kito!!! hahaha!!

wankhairul's account got suspended!
itulah!!! i couldn't locate DMA on his account. tp just an hour ago dia uploaded DMA but only episode 14. i guess it has something to do with YT rules i guess... :huh:

cikna

sarNie Adult
wankhairulhafiz youtube account has been suspended. hw now uses the name hangtuah09 in youtube. however, episodes 1 till 13 are no longer available in youtube. anyways, if u want want you can go to www.rtm.gov.my. then click video, select "dari mata arisa" and you can watch the entire episodes there. they have till the current episode, 16. to view, you have to have internet explorer 7. anyways, this is a brief summary of episode 7

Episode 7

Eddy saw Arisa for the first time and he was immediately attracted to her. He saw her with his workers, Lily and Not. But he couldn't catch them on time because they were already riding the bus.

Arisa packs her things to go back to visit her family. Marliah, arisa's mother is great tailor. so, not and lily sends some cloths to be sewn into dresses through arisa.

Eddy couldn't stop thinking about arisa. he was at a nightclub with some girl friends and also Shareen. When Shareen was dancing, he hallucinated that it was Arisa there. He doesn't really understands what has happened to him. He took shareen home and they chatted. shareen tells eddy that she is going to get married and that surprises Eddy who knew for a fact that shareen is a party girl who doesn;t like being committed to anything. shareen tells him, though she is married, she will find way to go out and have fun especially at night without her husband knowing.

arisa spends some quality time with her family. her sister amal asks her what are her plans for the future and whether she has anyone special in her life right now. arisa tells her sister that she doesn't want to think about that because all her focus is to ensure amal finishes her studies and making her family happy. arisa had a wonderful time with her family.

eddy went to where arisa works. he brought her some flowers and arisa immediately sneeze because she is allergic to flowers. but eddy doesn't know about it. arisa wants to know to whom eddy wants to give the flowers to and she tells him her name unintentionally. eddy tells her that they are for her. arisa immediately feels uncomfortable. she doesn't know who he is. when eddy left, shamala and zaimah became estatic and tells her who eddy is. he is the boss of a big shipping company. and he is a dream guy of many girls. arisa doesn't want the flower so she gave it to shamala.

at home, arisa tells lily and not what happened today. lily tells arisa more about eddy and wonders if arisa is interested in him. she is not which makes lily surprised. how can arisa not interesting with a good looking, highly educated and charismatic man like eddy.

zaril makes a visit to an apartment he bought. he likes it a lot but he is not sure whether azza is allowed to live there with him.

marina, shareen and azza went golfing. at the golf club, they saw eddy. marina asks shareen about eddy and it seems marina is interested with him and begin having ideas of matchmaking him with her daughter azza. (for crying out loud, ur daughter is already married!!)
anyways, marina and azza left. shareen met up eddy at the club and asks about who were with shareen just now. he tells him and reminds him that azza is off limit because she is married.

eddy calls arisa at work and asks her out. but she makes up excuse saying she has other prior engagements. shamala and zaimah urges arisa to tell them what eddy said. she told them that he asks her out for lunch. they are surprised that she said no. arisa is not comfortable to answer her phones thinking it might be eddy again so she asked shamala to do it for her.

eddy wonders why arisa doesn't want to go out with him. he asks lily whether arisa already has a boyfriend and lily tells him as far as she knows arisa is still single and available. eddy is very happy to learn about that. and yet he still entertains many of his girlfriends. he plan something, by persuading lily to help him.

it seems that he instructed lily to tell arisa that she will late and tell arisa to go home first. eddy came to arisa;s office and offers to send her home. but she refused him. she quickly enters the lift and eddy has run the stairs to catch up with her. arisa tries to avoid him that she stumbles but eddy was on time to catch her from falling down. arisa immediately tells him not to follow her. eddy was frustrated.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Cikna for the info. I am still on episode 6...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Sorry frens, i was occupied with many things these couple of days. so, didn't get the time to actually update. anyways, here the summary of episode 8

Episode 8

Ok, the scene starts with shareen, akif ex-boyfriend coming to visit akif's house. it seems only akif's sister in law is at home. shareen wants to know when akif is coming bacl from US and whether he has already someone new. akif's sister in law, jihah says she doesn't know. jihah wants to know whether shareen is getting married soon. then shareen admitted the real reason she came. she regretted for breaking up with akif and now she wants to get back with him. she is trying seek help from jihah to help her get back together with akif. but jihah asks her to discuss it with akif himself. as shareen wants to talk more, yusran (akif's brother) came home. shareen immediately asks to be excused (maybe she doesn't want yusran to know why she came). yusran is curious of why shareen came. jihah told him that it'a a matter between akif and shareen and maybe they want to rekindle their romance.

at night, yusran invited his cousin, datul and her husband for a barbeque. datul is definitely against the idea of shareen wants to get back with akif. she cannot forgive shareen for dumping her cousin in the first place. she plans to introduce akif to some of her friends. as the men were "barbequing", they too were discussing about akif and shareen when suddenly yusran's father, haji zamani called and told them that him, his wife and akif are coming home soon. yusran told everyone that they have to cancel the party they were planning to have to celebrate akif's homecoming.

the next day, at arisa's office, eddy came with flowers to give to arisa. he didn't know that arisa was allergic to flowers. so, he gave them to shamala instead. then yusran came and he wonders whether eddy is here for business or to flirt with his staff. eddy says he came for business and pleasure and tells yusran that arisa is playing hard to get.

shamala tells arisa that other women would die to get eddy's attention and she feels weird that arisa doesn't feel a thing for eddy. arisa is not comfortable talking about eddy and pleads shamala to let the matter go. it's after office hours, arisa and her housemates were on their way home. they were waiting at the bus stop when arisa realised her pickles are not in her handbag. and she cannot get on the bus without her pickles if not she'll get dizzy and would vomit. she went to biuy some while her housemates wait for her. then eddy came and asks where arisa is. arisa sees eddy waiting for her with her roommates and doesn't feel comfortable. she secretly sneaked on a bus and went home. she waits for her housemates who seem to very upset with her for leaving them behind. they gave her a piece of their mind and arisa apologised. she explained how she is trying very hard to avoid eddy. she promised to treat them dinner. she was able to console them.

lily is curious what arisa was drawing. when arisa went up to answer her mobile phone, lily went and look. lily thought arisa draw her own pic with her boyfriend in her hometown. but not explain that the girl is ayana, arisa' s dead twin sister with her boyfriend zaril. when arisa came back, lily asked her what she was drawing but arisa kept quiet.

at azza' s house, she is getting ready to go out with her parents and her husband zaril. zaril came in their bedroom and he was mesmerised when azza wears the dress he bought her. suddenly, zaril was not his usual self when he felt sudden attraction towards azza. azza, on the other hand, never felt this loved when zaril caresses her face because zaril is never that way with her. they were joking a bit, when marina came storming in the room. she told azza to take off the dress she was wearing because marina claimed the dress is old fashioned. she demanded azza to change evethough tries to reason with her. zaril was fed up with marina's attitude, tells his wife just to follow her mother's instruction. when zaril left the room, marina begin whispering negative thoughts into azza's mind, telling her that zaril will leave her one day, and the only one left to love and care for her is marina, her mother.

dato azhar, azza' father understand what zaril is going through with azza. he tries to console zaril. he explains that marina was not like this before she was married. they were very happy with one another. but she changed when they got married. and her attitude became worse when azza was born. what makes things even worse, is marina doesn't even let azza spends time with dato azhar, her own father. but daro azhar never stop praying and hoping that marina will change one day. he asks zaril to try to be patient with azza whom he believes listens too much to marina that she doesn't have her own stand.

arisa woke up very late. she went down and she got a cynical remark from lily who just finished frying some rice. not too was cynical about arisa waking up very late. she called arisa "puteri gunung ledang" (a legendary magical princess who lives on Mount Ledang according to a Malay folktale). she also made a remark if this goes on (arisa waking late in the morning), no one wants to marry her. then lily suddenly mention eddy's name, saying that eddy won't mind having arisa as his wife who wakes up late in the morning. arisa was a bit offended. she refused to eat breakfast and lunch. not tries to console her but lily just tell not to let her be.

not wants lily to say something because it was lily who brought up eddy's name. lily refused to apologise. not tells lily that arisa is one stubborn girl and if lily doesn't apologise, not is worried that arisa would go on hunger strike. lily finally gave in and promised arisa that she won't mention abut eddy anymore. lily hears arisa'a stomach is growling and the girls just laughed. arisa finally gave in.

the girls watches winter sonata and arisa tries to concentrate when lily makes silly antiques. lily and not want to know what is the problem between arisa and eddy because as far as they know though eddy is a playboy, he is nice man at heart. arisa tells them that she doesn't like how eddy approaches her and he in a way bothers her personal space at the office.

during work, not and lily were discussing with eddy about the naming the new ship that eddy's company just bought. eddy notices that most of the ships are named after women's names. one of the ships was named after his mother, rosemaria. lily suggested names of flowers. then eddy has this idea to name the new ship "arisa". lily and not seem to disagree because once a name is given, it cannot be taken back. they brings up the idea if eddy marries someone else, of the course the wife would be jealous. then eddy blurts that he wants to marry arisa and want not and lily to help him with that. he insisted that the ship be named "arisa". knowing that eddy is dead serious, not suggested the name "puteri gunung ledang" a nick name they give arisa at home. eddy agrees.

eddy tells yusran the name of the new ship. yusran likes the name "puteri gunung ledang" he sees the rose eddy brings with him and ask who is it for. eddy tells him it's for arisa. out of yusran's office, eddy goes to arisa and gave her the rose. arisa thought that was a real rose when eddy tells him that it is made of silk and she will not get allergy. eddy calls her "puteri gunung ledang" and arisa feels weird why eddy calls her that. eddy simply tells her that a beautiful woman like arisa should be called a princess. eddy he wants to call arisa later on.

azza sees some lovely gardens in a magazine. her mother tells her that she can get the gardens built at their house. azza voiced out her idea of moving to a house of her own. but marina forbids her to move out. marina keeps telling her that zaril will leave her one day. azza is fed up with marina accusation. she says that zaril will not leave her just like her father won't leave marina.

yusran informs arisa that their company made a new deal with eddy's company. arisa is surprised to learn that the new ship eddy is launching soon is named "puteri gunung ledang".

ok, that's it for tonite. got a meeting with my students. later! ;)

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRK3IFQfnng

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6stB8ODaLs...feature=related

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UErYCXp3QM...feature=related

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tbJm5GrclM...feature=related

cikna

sarNie Adult
Episode 9

Mr Yusran explains to Arisa about the new ship called "Puteri Gunung Ledang" Arisa is surprised and but pretended nothing is wrong. However, Mr Yusran is curious and asks arisa why does Eddy call her "Puteri Gunung Ledang" and arisa just simply answer she doesn't know. shamala teases arisa eddy naming his ship with "puteri gunung ledang". however, arisa doesn;t like to hear it.

Yusran and eddy discuss about new business venture to take place in malaysia. yusran asks eddy about his brother who is doctor and why he doesn't join eddy to handle the company with eddy. eddy explains to yusran that his brother is not interested and his sister in law is also a doctor.

arisa is preparing "epok-epok" ( a malay desert) for her friend, zaimah or zek who is celebrating her birthday the next day. her housemates wonder whether arisa can wake up much, much earlier to fry "epok-epok". arisa wants to ask not or lily's help to fry them for her but they say it's better she do it because zek is her friend. while preparing dinner, eddy calls and lily picks up the phone. he wants to talk to arisa but arisa refused to talk to him. so, lily has to come up with an excuse. eddy insisted that he will call back and he wants arisa to answer. lily is getting annoyed for lying too much on arisa'a behalf everytime eddy calls. well, arisa asks lily not to answer anymore of eddy calls and she doesn't have to lie for her too.

the next day, arisa brings a cake and "epok-epok" for zek. other of her colleagues join in. zek wants to save some of the epok-epok for their boss, mr yusran. arisa says it's ok but just don't tell him that she is the one who prepares it. suddenly, a man came to deliver a gift for arisa. no one knows who send it when eddy calls. it is him who send it because he felt bad making arisa sneezes twice before for sending the roses. that is he sends the teddy bear and chocolates. arisa thanks him but reminds him not to waste his money on her anymore. eddy says he like doing what he is doing because he likes arisa very much he wants to ask her out for lunch but arisa doesn't want to go, citing that she is a regular employee and it's not right to go out late in the afternoon with him. eddy tells her that she can come and work with him. she can choose whatever post and salary she wants. arisa politely declines and hangs up. arisa gives the gift eddy gives her to zek and shamala.

at akif's house, his father, haji zamani is glad that akif has finally agreed to come and work for the family's company. his mother, hajah zaiton says that she is going retired from being one of the directors of the company and would like akif to take her place. it seems that akif wants his homecoming to kept low profile. so, his brother, yusran has to open akif's personal file at the company by himself. akif plans to work at one of the family's farms to get close and personal with the company's main products (dairy/animal products). his mother is surprised that akif begins to work too soon (right after returning from the US). his father teases him for making his mother misses him more because he has left home for more than 2 years.

arisa is about to go home with not and lily when eddy suddenly comes and offer to send them home. lily and not are thrilled but arisa makes the excuse that she has something to do before going back. so, she asks them to go off first. eddy insists that he can sends her anywhere she wants but arisa refused. eddy continues to follow her, with lily and not behind with him. finally the girls arrive home and i guess eddy follows them. eddy is frustrated and asks lily what is wrong with him that arisa avoids him all the time. lily says nothing is wrong but maybe eddy should just excepts not everyone can accept him.

at night, not and lily lecture arisa about being impolite to eddy. but arisa has her reasons that she doesn't like to give false hopes to anyone. but lily expresses her about how eddy pressures her to know more about eddy.

datul went to visit akif at his family's farm. she invites him to come with her to her company's dinner. akif is curious why datul invites him but just agrees with her invitation. during dinner, akif and aiman (datul's husband) were talking while waiting for datuls. actually datul wants to introduce akif to one of her friends, najwa. she tries to match make them two. akif realises datul's intention but he doesn't mind. datul invites them two for a dance but akif refused, citing that he can't dance. so, datul and aiman left the people. the two talks (najwa is going to have a significant part later on in the drama...)

eddy is buying a new car for one of his girlfriends. as they test drive the car, he began to hallucinate that the girl is arisa. eddy doesn't understand why he feels such a way. he lost his mood and declines his girlfriends requests to go out. he wonders why it is difficult to get close to arisa. it seems he can't stop thinking about her. so, he decides to visit her at her rent house. arisa hears someone calls and checks ot out and realise it is eddy. she immediately goes upstairs, leaving lily to entertain eddy. lily wants to lie that arisa is not at home but eddy knows arisa is inside the house. so, lily and not has no choice but call arisa. arisa reluctanytly goes to see eddy. he wants to take her out but she politely declines. instead she suggests that eddy takes lily and not out.

eddy begins to feel upset with how arisa treats him and insists to know why she treats him this way. arisa admits that she doesn't like giving people false hope and she begs him to understand it. he refused to understand but she asks him to pretend to understand. he says she has no concrete reasons to avoid him because she is still single and available. arisa, caught in the moment of trying to make eddy to stop bothering her, lies that she is already engaged. eddy, lily and not are surprised! arisa lies that only her family knew. eddy who thinks something is amiss, insists to know her fiance's name. arisa freezes with the question.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZEMQGSsavE

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue1SyMK_z5k...feature=related

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpyx6VDRXRg...feature=related

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SPC5GQFDEc...feature=related

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Is Zamani his last name? I have to go back and read the summary again. Thanks cikna!!!

Sy14

sarNie Egg
Is Zamani his last name? I have to go back and read the summary again. Thanks cikna!!!
Hi lv88...
Zamani is his father. We don't use family name. If one day Akif has a child, Myra (why Myra, of all names? Whatever...) her name will be Myra Akif.

I hope you'll keep watching this drama till the last ep yea :D coz it's really good. I'm a Malay girl who grew up not watching enough Malay dramas/movies and all, but I really recommend you this one. :( I know you don't understand our language and you'll only find it as awesome as I do if you understand it, so I hope Cikna can sub it fast. I'm at ep21 now, I must say I'm totally hooked, Arisa&Akif change their look a bit, but I still like Eddy more :blush: