Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang (Coming Soon)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Aont and Fuss does look alike..I can't even tell the different..anyways, I didn't really watched the old version but why remake it already..dang, the casts is really a newbie and not yet ready to star in such a remake..bad idea..but who is to say, becuz I haven't been watching borans..heck, lately I'm not really into Thai lakorns..Don't know why..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah they shouldn't have remade this lakorn yet, it hasn't even been that long. There are so many other boran lakorns out there that they can remake.

soysuva

sarNie Egg
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/THAIBORAN/12122010-yam02.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/THAIBORAN/12122010-yam15.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/THAIBORAN/12122010-yam16.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/THAIBORAN/12122010-yam17.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/THAIBORAN/12122010-yam19.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp312/THAIBORAN/12122010-yam26.jpg[IMG]
[/quote]
OMG, is yam in here? If she is, then I'm only watching for her!!!! ;D :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yam is very beautiful in there...I wonder what's her role? if she plays the princess that has the two dolls, it will be interesting..I like that couple in the old version..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The clothes is so ugly... :thumbdown: No sense of style at all...Cheap looking clothes and jewelery..Anyways Yam is playing as Ann Mitchai's part...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
so that mean she's gonna end up with Aont in the end. if they follow the same storyline. cuz i remember that "Akani" ends up liking her in the end.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Just to let you guys know. The new nang ek's name is Naen W. She was one of the Miss Teen 2008 contestant. All credits goes to Thai Boran Forum for finding the name out. If you want to search the name of the new actress. Just type her name in thai or go to Thai Boran Forum to get the thai name and a little more info about her.

I can't believe that Fuse actually slept with her and she's no doing anything. It's like love at first sight. WTH, nang ek is so "free".

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for Yam's picture. she look so pretty. the hair and clothings goes so well with her. so happy get to see her play boran again. miss her so much.
i didn't see the old version. so Yam end up with Aont? is it happy ending for their couple? but how she end up with Aont when she is in love with Fuse.
can someone please tell me, thanks. can't wait for next part.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for Yam's picture. she look so pretty. the hair and clothings goes so well with her. so happy get to see her play boran again. miss her so much.
i didn't see the old version. so Yam end up with Aont? is it happy ending for their couple? but how she end up with Aont when she is in love with Fuse.
can someone please tell me, thanks. can't wait for next part.
ok i'm not sure if it's going to follow the old version storyline, but this is what happens in the old version.

so yam's character is in love with the p'eks older brother(Grai-dait). but Grai-dait was captured by these evil vampire people, and he never escaped. The dragon guy loves yam's character too, and he does everything to try to have her. so that's what happens throughout the whole story. and Aont's character (Akanni) loves this other girl, but she ends up with p'ek. so he's loveless. Akanni was never really a bad guy, so in the end he's friends with p'ek and he meets Yam's character. He just smiles at her and tries to talk to her, and she seemed to kinda like him too. They hinted to the viewers that they will end up together. I hope that the storyline is the same.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i'm not sure if it's going to follow the old version storyline, but this is what happens in the old version.

so yam's character is in love with the p'eks older brother(Grai-dait). but Grai-dait was captured by these evil vampire people, and he never escaped. The dragon guy loves yam's character too, and he does everything to try to have her. so that's what happens throughout the whole story. and Aont's character (Akanni) loves this other girl, but she ends up with p'ek. so he's loveless. Akanni was never really a bad guy, so in the end he's friends with p'ek and he meets Yam's character. He just smiles at her and tries to talk to her, and she seemed to kinda like him too. They hinted to the viewers that they will end up together. I hope that the storyline is the same.
thank so much for the story. i just hope Wanalee have a happy ending. don't want Yam's character to have sad ending again like her last boran. hope Yam and Aont will have some cute scenes if they really end up together.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thank so much for the story. i just hope Wanalee have a happy ending. don't want Yam's character to have sad ending again like her last boran. hope Yam and Aont will have some cute scenes if they really end up together.
you're welcome :thumbsup:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hope will see more scenes of Wanalee. dunno i don't hate Anantha-nakarat even though he's the bad guy. it's cute that he been watching her since she's a kid and want her to be his queen. sound creepy but he seem sincere and love her cause instead of kidnapped her to go live with him but instead he ask her to be his bride that show he give her some respect. Graided is cute not a player like Petchara, if follow the old version it's sad between him and Wanalee. would be cute if there more scenes that show their love progress. want to see Wanalee and Akani meet eachother soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam? really? who she pairing up with? hopefully not some eww looking guy...lol
yes Yam play as jao ying Wanalee,if follow old ver. she end up with Akani which this ver. play by Aont.
but the scripts can always change so i won't trust it. just have to wait & see who she'll really end up with,
which i really hope a happy ending for her.
Ep.10:
the scene Yam stabbed herself, she play it so well.
it was cool that Yam & Fuse exchange bloods to help eachother. they kinda look cute together.
wonder how she will meet Aont & they fell in love,hope they meet eachother sooner than the old ver.
sad seem like will be a while before see Yam again cause next eps. will introduce Sing and others.
Anantha nakarat is funny always threaten Wanalee to marry him, crazy but cute lol.
Tar play his character so well(use his voice/eyes so well,has power in his voice).
i like Tar's voice has a nice deep tone, unlike Fuse's voice weak/kinda ugly.