Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Mann

wat bon's going to be in a coma?

okay i so agree with everyone... vee is a useless p'eak
i just couldn't help but think wow all the guys in this lakorn are kinda dumb
but finally noon's dad is getting smart-er

True true, all the guys are useless! LOL. Yeah i don't get why Vee would be angry at Noon and leave her at their wedding. He knows what Araya did and what she's capable of. Doesn't make any sense to me that he would be angry at Noon.

Wait, Bon is going to be in a coma??? How?

About how they put RS songs in the lakorn, i noticed that too and kind of thought they never did that before. Usually it's grammy songs. Whatever, it works. lol
Bon goes into a coma when Chompoo crashes Noon's wedding, Bon doesn't pay attention so she went all crazy, pushed him and he hit his head. I feel bad for him.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Bon's character is not any better than Vee's dumb character.

Bon is Noon's childhood friend and he should of known everything explained by Noon.
To instantly question your friend's words and take the words of a woman whom you've met for just a short while is BACK STABBING.

this lakorn makes me angry. I can't watch too much at a time.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Bon's character is not any better than Vee's dumb character.

Bon is Noon's childhood friend and he should of known everything explained by Noon.
To instantly question your friend's words and take the words of a woman whom you've met for just a short while is BACK STABBING.

this lakorn makes me angry. I can't watch too much at a time.
LoL he got laid, you know guys don't think with their heads.

Yea, VEE bashing!! I agree, why does Vee have so many lakorn out when he can't even act. Every lakorn he is in, he's like the main p'ek but not really. He's just around while the n'ek does all the work.

He was the sperm donor for Nang Tat and in the lakorn with Kob, he just existed and didn't do much. GRRR..he needs to be fired.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Noooo. i think vee can act but his roles are just.. yeah. =] he was awesome in kom kohn w/ jui. so yaaa. haha

^^ Maybe his mind off to the news/gossip about Nok breaking up with him LOL. Haha, I'm JK. But the rumors are true I think...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
LoL he got laid, you know guys don't think with their heads.

Yea, VEE bashing!! I agree, why does Vee have so many lakorn out when he can't even act. Every lakorn he is in, he's like the main p'ek but not really. He's just around while the n'ek does all the work.

He was the sperm donor for Nang Tat and in the lakorn with Kob, he just existed and didn't do much. GRRR..he needs to be fired.
totally agree about Vee. he's a good looking p'ek, but not the good acting one. every lakorn i saw him in, it seem like he's the p'ek with no script....sorry to his fans, i just want to say what i see.

hm vee. i'm actually not sure if the guy can act or not. his roles are usually not very appealing, and he's just the pra-ek who is just there. i don't think people will watch a lakorn if there wasn't some sort of romance storyline in it. maybe most of the lakorns he's been in are mostly about the nang-ek, & they just stuck in some kind of romance for her. :lol:

as for bon, dude's character sucks in here, too. :lol: the girls are ruling the lakorn. reminds me of this season's survivor actually. :rolleyes:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^ Maybe his mind off to the news/gossip about Nok breaking up with him LOL. Haha, I'm JK. But the rumors are true I think...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!
:eek: waah? did they really break up? they were so cute though! haha =] owell. if vee is single again >;] that would be awesome. LOL

Mann

I feel bad for Noon, Bon gets on my nerves and Vee doesn't do anything. The girls are actually ruling the guys. Noon made me watery when they all got mad at her, felt so bad. I can't wait for the next episode. Its getting really intense.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
LMAO! omg. ARAYA LIKES IT ROUGH! HAAHAHAHAHAH thats her MAIN point she goes to BON! >:] hahaha what a biaaatch :]

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
bon is suchhhhhh a dumbasss. swear! and fricken araya is gonna send vee that message she recorded.. thats WHY hes gonna leave her @ the wedding. how sad =( noon gets left by 2 grooms. whoooooo. i would be so devastated. hahaa! can't wiat for tomorrows ep =] arrg! araya should like get an award for this. she was sooo good! haahah jeeze. more more more drama! more more more misunderstanding! WOOOOIIIIIII!