Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i dont really like the cat fights. noon should PUNCH her not slap her.LOL THEY DESERVE IT!! omg. i hate chompoo and her mom. OMG OMG OMG. AGHHH...how evil can they be?!!?

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for the next episodes ! so addicted to this kind of lakorns <3... and the 3rd couple is so cute ! I love Noon's character, I think it's true to real life : when persons try to hurt you or your family, you automatically become evil to them. That's not the case for some lakorns (Cherry in Gaew tah pee, almost stupid, I think)...

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Man, she's really a slut in this one. She has to seduce 3 guys at once.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang ive been so busy havent even watch this yet.. i will soon xp lol.. interesting..xp .. but dang it lol.. i'll try to watch this tomorrow or this weekend.. i hope.. kekeke..

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...Chompoo's looking very pretty in here. Was her acting good in here? I haven't seen this one yet. I don't know...I'm not found of Noon anymore. She's simply boring now in her lakorns...ever since she broke up with Kade and dated this guy. I find her very offened now that she sees right guy better than good and decent guy like Kade. This won't get her no where.

Mann

I love Noon's character in here, I think everyone should give it a try and not say anything yet, and I love how Araya's character is so evil, she's way good at it, maybe Kade was boring for her, you never know, its her life she picks who she wants, maybe there was other things involing there relationships.. but anywho I don't like Todd either but I love Noon kekeke... & Araya, my besties..

Araya looks very beautiful in this lakorn. I kind of thought she lost her looks in that lakorn with her and mos. I couldn't even look at the girl. She's very good at playing rai in this one.

Everyone seems to be doing a good job. I dislike all the characters except for Noon's, Bon's and the third girl. :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHAHA omg. finsihed episode 4. O.O araya is sooo gooood! lol. what a biaaaa***! LMAO. deng, if i was noon, i woulda killed her already. ahahha I can't believie Bon is gonna ditch Noon like that on thier wedding! AHHHH! lol. can't wait for tomorrows episode :]

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i just watched ep 6. and OMG. 4 words to describe "CHOMPOO IS A B****!!!!!" :angry: omg. i dun think i can look at her as a nang ek EVER again. omg. she is so darn evil!! EVILLLLLLL!!! omg. i cant believe she tricked bon. i pity bon ALOT ALOT ALOT! and he loved her...argh. dammit!!! hahaha...shows wat a good actress she is. omg. her acting...omg...ahhhh!! so evil!!

i can't wait for the next eppP!!!noon's father' gonna be on noon side at last!! so happy!!! then he can chase those two ***** outta the house!!!

this is so good..i wanna sub it.LOL. hav to finish the other 3 projects first.lol :p

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
O EMMM GEEEEE! AHHHH! i just finished episode 5! AHHHHHHHHH! AHAHAHAAHAH stupid FAMILY! noons dad is gonna get shot & DIE? araya is gonna leave BON? Bon is gonna choose araya over noon? HEKK NAWWW. i love it. AAHAHAHAHAH =] can't waitt for episode 6!!!! whoo hoooo! :D i love noons character! vee is no help >:[ hes just in here to be in here! LOL!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
omg i jux feel bead for bon how ayara play bon omg i jux want to jump her.. omg.. gay gay gay gay.. serw up.. omg i jux fell bad for bon when aryay gonna leave him .. so did she tell bon the truth??