Araya: Rinlada
Vee: Aran/Aam
Bon: Raat Saat
Natalie: Ja Neen
Oun: Thaat Phong
Heres some pictures, credits to: Nida & Clubchom

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chom and bon looks good together...but I think at the end....Chom might get killed, or go into jail, or turn crazy

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh looks very interesting! i really hoped that this is a very good, because haven't seen a good lakorn of noon for long time lol. Can't wait to see it.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i love noon & vee. aww, YES! MAY 9TH! what is it replacing?
:] araya loooks sooo pretty in here. can already tell she'll be a total b*#@%! sweeet! =]

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oooh.... saw the preview and from the looks of it....Noon and Chompoo are going to be doing a lot of hair pulling....slapping....fighting....all the good cat fight stuff.....this is going to be one dramatic lakorn....

by the way...

what's the basic story or plot of this lakorn??? why do they hate each other so much???

SunStar

sarNie Elites
true...her lakorns lately aren't as good anymore.... her lakorn with Cee was okay...but her character is so typical....the ones where the nang'ek always blame the pra'ek....i want to see her in roles she never done before besides all those dramatic ones....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hqaha :] friiidaaaaayyy. noon better not be heka gullible and dumb in this one >:] i want her to fight for her MAN! ahah so does araya end with bon or auan?

Mann

She won't be gullible but she will be mean to bon like:
crash into noon's/vee's wedding until vee cancels it and makes bon hit his head causing him to be in a coma, so the parents hate her and like she wants to come back but like the parents won't accept her, but noon makes him come back to life lol & she makes Noon's dad shoot himself evil!!
<-- don't read hahah major spoiler.