Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really don't like this lakorn... Not that much because it's so dramatic and it's all about coincidences. Noon's father is an A** too.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
If I was Noon in this lakorn, I would've pushed Chompoo's mom in the pool many times when she had the opportunity lol. I'm so vicious. And Vee oh my gosh how can he be so stupid!? Anywho, I still love Bon :D.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I like the third couple too! I feel bad for Bon though! And Araya and the lady who plays her mother are two conniving b's!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know poor Bon gets used by both girls! I really hate the lady that plays Chom's mom ever since she was in Rahut Rissaya haha. I mean what kind of lady calls the cop to get her husband and then plays innocent? What a biatttttcchhhh! And yes Noon's dad is very stupid to not trust his own daughter and even tell Noon's mom that he thinks of Bungkote as a wife too! OMFG! Just go shoot yourself.

katym21004

sarNie Egg
GOSH I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK EPISODE IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD.... I SO LOVE HOW STRONG NOON'S CHARACTER IS IN THIS LAKORN.......

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, I'm feeling really sorry for Bon. He's being used by Noon... He's going to end up with Chompoo, right?

I can't stand Vee and Noon's couple. Makes me frustrated.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I actually don't think Chompoo will end up with anyone, but I'm not sure.

I so cannot wait to see the next one as well. Noon's going to teach those two biatches a lesson! Yay!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I just saw the next episodes preview and it's pretty awesome!! Noon is getting back at them big time, but one thing. Is the Uan really gonna do that? After what he said to Nathalie and all :( . Or was he drunk? Oh man!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know and think about it when Nathalie finds out. How sad that will be. Uggghhh I was going to be team chompoo in the beginning but now I'm totally team Noon lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I'm on Noon's side. I really think Chompoo is going to end up with Bon though. All three guys like either Chompoo, Nooon or both... Poor Nathalie... *beats up Uan*

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhh I read u guys comment...i spoiled it myself......
but yeah I do hope that chompoo does end up with bon...well I kinda already know what happens to chom at the end anyways

numfon

sarNie Adult
..and the moral of the story is...

it's good to be an honest and straightforward person, but you gotta be sneaky to win your enemies. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is a must watch now. lol. araya is hot looking too. i love both noon and araya. this is going to be hard watching them at each other's throat.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I have to admit. The catfight is entertaining. Noon was good in Rahut Rissaya. She scared Alissa didn't she. But in this one, I can totally see Araya kicking Noon's ass. I mean upfront. I'm not sure about verbally tho. Haven't watched enough of it to judge :lol: btw. I'm on nobody's side.