Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see more scenes of Por & Fon together, they are a fun couple to watch,he's such a dork, he loves her already but doesn't admit it. Lome is such a gentleman.it was sweet when he comfort Fon. hope there'll be more scenes of Por & Fon together, love this couple! Por & Fon make a cute couple. gotta say again Por match so much to play this kind of character(aggressive/bad mouth/mean/jealous guy/slap+kiss with n'ek),love it when he play this kind of character.he plays it very well.he looks hot playing a bad boy pra'ek. :p

cecilia

Staff member
^i couldn't agree more ..
i wanan see more of them together than the whole family issue LOl
looking forward to monday ^^

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I love the pairing of por/fon, they r so freaking cute. They have a great chemistry working together. I hope fon will do another lakorn with
por again. They r best couple in this show. Luv them!!!
I also love this pairing too.... and hope Fon will do more lakorn in the future.
just let everyone know that this is Fon second lakorn already.

cecilia

Staff member
This monday and Tuesday,
Fon will be preggy .. Por didn't even know the truth either .. He got back and tease Fon as usual -- -Rome have to come in and stop him, which cause a misunderstanding between Benz and Rome that for Benz think Rome is the father of Fon's child. IT'S GETTING SUPER INTENSE AND EXCITING ..
Suck that Benz keeps thinking, Rome is a two-timers :( a. small news about this here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1wLxgHXWOU

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia, thanks for the clip...yeah it's getting more intense...arrgghh..Por and Fon is making me frustrated..keeping the truth, misunderstanding....so chaotic...but can't wait to see it...wonder will they have a sweet scenes together..because they always arguing and fighting..want to see him be nice to her and said sorry...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg...did u guys watch when the casts went to At 10 show...omg...it was hilarious...i cried laughing...when they talked about BTS...especially Fon when she was talking

cecilia

Staff member
awe, tomorrow looks sad .. seem like Fah and Pong will leave the group :(
PLUS, everyone learn the truth about Fah tomorrow too .. the sisters fight as well :(

cecilia

Staff member
It's so funny when fon and rome go back and live with his uncle and por again.
that night, POR is so funny, he can't sleep, he got up, wanting to knock on rome and fon's room but was afraid too ..
such a funny scene ^^

vieng_s

sarNie Egg
has the OST ever been upload in here?
b/c i went googling for it and found a bunch of them mp3
if anyone want it, just msg here, i'll upload them, otherwise, i'll keep them for myself since not many ppl like them morlum songs LOl

hey cecilia can you send me the songs =]
for dao ja rat fah?

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Do you know when this lakorn will end? It would be very interesting to see how Por will react when he found out the baby is his, lol....

cecilia

Staff member
^next episode, por's family will learn the truth from Rome that Fon's pregnant.
gosh, the LOOK ON POR'S face for the preview is like ''SAY WHAT!!" lol .. i so can't wait.
he still bully her today too --but she talk back and say that he shouldn't do that to other ppl's wife
b/c he have his own wife to take care LOl this just upset him even more.

hey cecilia can you send me the songs =]
for dao ja rat fah?
i've pm you already ja .. but if you didn't get my pm, it's fine too ..
here's the link to those that want it .. i got tired so i only found 9 songs, when i have time, i will look for more : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4QN3SLMN

gialong93

sarNie Egg
^next episode, por's family will learn the truth from Rome that Fon's pregnant.
gosh, the LOOK ON POR'S face for the preview is like ''SAY WHAT!!" lol .. i so can't wait.
he still bully her today too --but she talk back and say that he shouldn't do that to other ppl's wife
b/c he have his own wife to take care LOl this just upset him even more.

Who is Por's wife???? Did I miss seeing his wedding from previous episode???

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. there was no wedding ja ..
only the fact that oh slept with him .. in thai, they consider it husband/wife
that's what Fon mean. he needs to concentrate on this clinging wife of his lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Yesterday, 03:09 PM
It's so funny when fon and rome go back and live with his uncle and por again.
that night, POR is so funny, he can't sleep, he got up, wanting to knock on rome and fon's room but was afraid too ..
such a funny scene ^^
yeah i was laughing at this scene too. lol. he's going nuts seeing her with rome.hahah..but geezs,how on earth will she ever love him back when he is always so rude to her, he need to show some sweet love to her. yep can't wait for next episode when he found out she's pregnant...but then he probably think it's rome's baby. cause he's dumb and she won't tell him that it's his baby. *sigh* when will they understand eachother. i wanna see their sweet scenes but probably will have to wait till the ending.

cecilia

Staff member
^same here. i'm so sick and tired of Benz misunderstanding Rome and the whole FAMILY ISSUE needs to STOP ..
thank god, Fon make the uncle promise that by staying in their group but that just create more LONG DRAGGING fight between Benz/Rome ..
i wish they could just move on and focus on FON AND POR on how he finds out or what he will do ..
I LOVE IT when he tell Oh to stop clinging onto him b/c he didn't ask her to do or that he NEVER claim her to be his wife .LOl

and yes, he would be so DUMB to think of that when he knows deep down, it's impossible, Fon is not that kind of person ---
I love it when ROME took him out the night they came to stay at the uncle's place, doubting Por's attitude after he try to knock on the door.
I think ROME already knew who the daddy is .. just dont' want to make POR admit it b/c this will make him denie it like always. Rome's playing
the game with Por by sticking to Fon to make him jealous, eventually, the man will come around and admit his wrong doing ..
one thing i have to say is, i gotta admit, i love it when Por play the JEALOUS type .. it fit him so much BETTER than the whole revenge thing --

Also, i notice that he have changed himself ever since he took advantage of Fon, just that his pride is too much at stake when he's around her.
the only sad thing is that he bully her nonstop and she can't fight back unless it's WAR OF WORDS lol --- REALLY CAN'T wait til next week ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 08:03 AM
^same here. i'm so sick and tired of Benz misunderstanding Rome and the whole FAMILY ISSUE needs to STOP ..
thank god, Fon make the uncle promise that by staying in their group but that just create more LONG DRAGGING fight between Benz/Rome ..
i wish they could just move on and focus on FON AND POR on how he finds out or what he will do ..
I LOVE IT when he tell Oh to stop clinging onto him b/c he didn't ask her to do or that he NEVER claim her to be his wife .LOl

and yes, he would be so DUMB to think of that when he knows deep down, it's impossible, Fon is not that kind of person ---
I love it when ROME took him out the night they came to stay at the uncle's place, doubting Por's attitude after he try to knock on the door.
I think ROME already knew who the daddy is .. just dont' want to make POR admit it b/c this will make him denie it like always. Rome's playing
the game with Por by sticking to Fon to make him jealous, eventually, the man will come around and admit his wrong doing ..
one thing i have to say is, i gotta admit, i love it when Por play the JEALOUS type .. it fit him so much BETTER than the whole revenge thing --

Also, i notice that he have changed himself ever since he took advantage of Fon, just that his pride is too much at stake when he's around her.
the only sad thing is that he bully her nonstop and she can't fight back unless it's WAR OF WORDS lol --- REALLY CAN'T wait til next week ..
i totally agree with you,couldn't agree more,love it too when Por play a jealous type, he just play it so naturally well :lol:

navy

sarNie Adult
You guy make me want to see Por and Fon more than Rome and Benz. I' m happy to know that Por role fits him perfectly. Cannot wat to see him myself. Love both Por and Rome.

cecilia

Staff member
^they are worthy of watching more than ROME/BENZ, at least, they argue, fight, and kindda makeup unlike ROME/BENZ couple ;)