Dang Sawan Sarb

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Thanks Yukihime for uploading the lakorn.

I don't think there were different versions of the ending in the lakorn itself. It just ended at the house w/the diary thing. Dawan did get her memory back but the reason why she resisted Por till the end was because she didn't believe Por could really love her as she is and not the idealized no memory version of Dawan. In the diary Por wrote that he loved Dawan no matter which version she was because he believes that underneath it all she's a good person (sort of a combo between the 2 extremes). So the problem wasn't that she couldn't remember that she loved Por (cause she did remember) but that she wasn't sure of Por's love.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
hill said:
hey i was wondering if any one of you have the sound to this serie, the one they put it on the wedding when por came to take kob hand in marriage. I would be very happy if anyone could post it it for. I used to have it but my bros lost my sound track. Thanks much. :)
[post="41848"][/post]​
I have the sound track, if thats what you mean :D

mokka

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn.. i thought it was very sweet at the end when she read her dairy where Por wrote about how he loved her no matter who she was.

sarN

sarNie Granny
dis laknor is so short ! wish there more or at least make their marriage life goes on for about 2 more tape lol but it was more like 45min :shock:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yup. The lakorn ended fast. And the marriage didn't last long, though it was sweet while it lasted.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
please help anyone! i seen a post somehwere but cant find it now about watching some of the the old and new movies here in sarnworld that some of you have dl for us to watch. will u give us a link or let me know what forum it's under. thanks in advance.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
In this lakorn P’Kob had to be a mean girl about half of the lakorn but too bad the elder of channel 7 were cut out. That’s why this lakorn was kind of short. This is from P’Kob last interview from IN Magazines or TV Gossip.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
WAHT THE FRICL ARE YOU SERIOUS THE ELDERS HAD IT CUT OUT? WHY? SRIOUSLY KOB SHOULD MOVE TO LIKE CHANNEL 31

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
wonder what it would be like is she did move to ch 3
I THINK SHE WOULD DEFINATEYL GET BETTER ROLES... KHUN DANG? SHE'S SO STRICT ON KOB AND YOU KNOWHOW KOB RESPECTS HER ALOT AND DOES WHATEVER SHE TELLS HER! KOB CAN'T EVEN TAKE ON SEXT BITCY ROLES FOR GOODNESS SAKE I WANNA SEEE KOB AS A BINOTCH ONCE IN WHILE GOSH! KOB SHE HAS TALENT SHE JUST DOESN'T GET TO SHOW THEM ANYMORE!!!!!! I MEAN CH. 7 IS SO-SO BUT I LOVE CH. 3 LAKORNS. AND THEY KEEP PARING HER UP WITH THE SAME PEOPLE OVER AND OVER ITS' GETTING BORING AND OLD!

SORRY I HAD TO VENT OUT MY ANGER~ CAUSE NOW DAY KOB DON'T BE GETTING GOOD LAKRONS IT'S SUCKS! -_-

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
But I heard they going to replace Khun Dang, right?
I want Kob to be a free agent for while after her contract end with Ch.7 so she can plays in Exact lakorn and pair up with my hotties :lol: That what I want to see

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hate that Khun Daeng lady, so annoying and picky. Anyways this lakorn got awkward after the rape and the ending sucked.