Dancing with the Stars- People Champion

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pooklook has a great body! Not too skinny, not too meaty. :thumbup: Just healthy and just right! She looks really graceful and seems really into the dance moves. :D All the pictures are so cool!

AikOm^_^

meenia said:
Dang, i thought that was Yardtip until i read the post. Lol.. Very pretty. 

Ooh, I see what you mean! :eek: She and Yardthip do kind of resemble each other. :yes:

lcs200012

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Pooklook has a great body! Not too skinny, not too meaty. :thumbup: Just healthy and just right! She looks really graceful and seems really into the dance moves. :D All the pictures are so cool!
 Thanks.Yes she does, very pretty :drools: :wink: She did a great job on Dancing with the stars Thailand. You can see all of her dance numbers on DWTS Thailand Youtube page! Check 'em out :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

lcs200012 said:
 Thanks.Yes she does, very pretty :drools: :wink: She did a great job on Dancing with the stars Thailand. You can see all of her dance numbers on DWTS Thailand Youtube page! Check 'em out :thumbsup:

Um-hmm, of course! Ooh, thanks for the link! I'll check it out, for I want to catch her in action! That's a thousand times better than still pictures!