Dance With Me

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Aff didn't know why but she responded this time, her leg on on his waist, her hands laying on his neck. Aum pushed her back more, his hands under her coat tighten their space. His lips were soft and he wanted her so bad right now, Aff was going crazy, she hate this guy and here she is making out like some teenagers. The phone rang, Aum broke it, "Deputy Rome."

Aum: "Yes?"
Deputy Rome: "I have new information but...it's hard for me to do anything I had someone drop it off at your apartment so go there before anyone tries to break in."
Aum: "Okay." She was embarrassed, five years working with this guy, she was annoyed of him, but most people gossip that it was probably because she liked him--something she can't deny. To her, if it's how she felt, Aff wouldn't deny it but nobody asks her only that flirt. Many times they had gone out, she never thought of it as such of a date. The first time she met him was at his father's salon, Aff thought he was gay but turns out he can do a great hairdo. She hated her hair, it was long, brown, curly, and beautiful but hard to style. Aum broke her thoughts,

Aum: "Let's go." She couldn't walk, "What is wrong with you Aff?"
Aff: "Yeah, you walk first."
Aum: "What? Do I kiss that good?" He was smiling, he knew Aff for a while now. The first time she walked into his father's hair salon store, he felt something. When working together he loved to tease her, she always got annoyed but it always made him smile. He was only a flirt to get her attention and get jealous. Now that he knew maybe she liked him too, all he could do was smile. He went over and picked her up, she was wriggling but he put her into the car and drove off.

Aum: "So tell me, how do I kiss?"
Aff: "I don't know."
Aum: "Since that was your first one, you can do better I'm sure, with more practice."
Aff: "Practice the hell he talking about? It's not like they are going to spend all night making out."
Aum: "If we have some spare time, we can do it all night."
Aff: "Crazy, who would want to."
Aum: "You." She blushed.

Rome was in his office looking over the case, maybe Professor Tik's wife found out about the case and killed Cherry herself? Or she hired somebody, but there are so many people out there that could have done it. He need to wait for any fingerprints on the body before he could decide. Rita knocked, "Deputy Rome."

Deputy Rome: "Come in."
Rita: "Everyone left the office now." Her heart rate went up.
Deputy Rome: "(Clears his throat.)I see."
Rita: "I just came to tell you and bring these ...(couldn't speak) other things for you." Rita walked over and place it onto his desk, Rome could see she was trembling. She was about to walk away, he stood up quickly, wrapped his musculant arm around her waist and turned her. They stared at each other, he took charge and kissed her, she responded back and placed her hands onto his biceps, he moved them to his desk not letting go of her lips. She could barely breath, he was so strong, Rome gently placed her on there while moving his things, she unbutton his shirt, he slipped down her skirt, she unbuckled his belt, and he ripped open her blouse. Rome kissed down her neck, she held on tight as he started to unstrap her bra.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Faye got in the car and waited for Soraya to get in. Harit and Soraya standing by each other looked at her, she gave no hint so So got into the car. Harit came up and made a puppy face at Faye to let him take Soraya. She opened the window, smiled, he thought maybe he won her over.

Faye: "Get your own ride playboy, we aren't poor and need your ride, you came last, let's go Soraya."
Harit: "Let me take Soraya, Faye if you go there's nothing to do I can help her."
Faye: "Who do you think I am? Don't order me around I can help MY Soraya more than you can help Rome." Harit stared at her, Soraya laughed and drove off. Harit just stood there and had an idea. Soraya got to work, Faye stayed in her office coloring or following Soraya around. It was lunch time, they invited Rome and Rita to meet them at the Chinese restaurant. Harit drove behind and sat at a corner with sunglasses. They sat down,

Soraya: "So Rome how was it?"
Rome: "I never knew Ken was so mean."
Faye: "Maybe if you didn't sneak into Rita's room none of this would have happened."
Rome: "When did you have such a sharp tongue little girl." He gave her a face and she gave him one back.
Faye: "My sister Rita told me, and second if you insult me again I'll cry to Ken."
Soraya: "Okay no more you two." She couldn't hold a laugh in.
Rome: "SO when are you planning on the wedding?"
Rita: "Next week."
Soraya: "Why so fast?"
Rita: "I'm getting bigger, I need to fit into my clothes."
Rome: "Really? Let me see." He tried to lift her shirt and she smacked him. "Why do you have to be so barbaric!" She got up, Faye looked around and spotted someone, "HARIT!" She pointed right at him, everyone looked and he blushd, "Hi!" Faye crossed her arm, "Did you invite him?" She looked at Soraya, "Of course not Baby." She looked directly at Rome, he couldn't break away from the stare and hid behind Rita.

Rita: "Faye that playboy probably stalked us."
Soraya: "I'll go talk to him." She was getting up but Faye pushed her back.
Faye: "NO let me." She walked over to him and pulled a chair.
Harit: "Hey Faye, you come here too?!" He smiled playfully.
Faye: "What's up playboy? Stalker much? Let me ask you can't you stay away from my sister just once? You had her a whole week already and given me and Mark headaches everyday so back off." Harit just stared at the feisty little girl, it was getting awkward, he was running out of things to say. She got impatient and walked off.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I've been thinking about another JLR story "Stay With Me" maybe what would have happen if Harin was alive? I just started to think of an R-SCENE but don't know yet.

Harit tries to find Soraya, he scans the house and sees light coming from the cottage house. He takes on umbrella and heads towards the light, he stops. In there Jack, the new gardener wipes something from Soraya’s face. Anger rises in Harit,
“JACK!” His voice was harsh and cold. It made the both of them look, now Jack frighten at his masters voice. “You can go home NOW.”
Jack: “Mr.Ra-”
Harit: “I said NOW Jack.” He looked at Soraya and quickly left. Soraya was left standing there holding onto a flower, she was walking towards the door, Harit shut it, Jack heard the door slam. Soraya stared at him, he was wet the umbrella left outside.
Harit: “So this is how you two do it?”
Soraya: “What are you talking about?” Her voice was shaking, she backed up.
Harit: “You seduce them with your innocent looks and charms, and then your sister uses her body and takes their money.”
Soraya: “Khun Harit, my sister and I have no intentions of that.”
Harit: “Are you sure? You don’t sound too confident.” He grabbed onto her, their face close, “Tell me, how many men have fell into your trap?”
Soraya: “……”
Harit: “Let me guess, 10? Just one more won’t hurt.”

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Awww...don't be such a tease. You can't stop there, it was getting good--that's such a horrible cliffhanger.

Please continue :blush:

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
She held onto the flower, he looked down and sees her grasping on.

Harit: "A flower from your lover?"
Soraya: "Can you stop speaking and release me?" She struggles and only provokes him more.
Harit: "No, let's say you change places with your sister,only you're skipping a step, she never seduce me." He carried her to the bed, and dropped her small body down. "Khun Harit please..."
Harit: "Stop with your talking nothing's going to work." A sly smile formed across his face, she was scared. Her legs were slightly bent, hands holding her position, her body was tense. He lower his body and she started to move herself until they laid on the bed. Harit's lips touched hers, she responded, her hands came up his sleeve and he moved down her neck unbutton her shirt. It was cold, he could hear their heavy breathing. She didn't know why she was enjoying it, Harit pulled down her pants.

That's all for now, I'll decide later if I should finish this story.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Rome: "Do you think she's too harsh?"
Rita: "Don't question Faye's authority, if you do, hope you're willing to face Ken again." Rome imagine Ken's angry face and shudder. Faye sat back down and they finished lunch.

Soraya: "Faye, I'm going to talk to Harit so you can leave with Rome and Rita first."
Faye: "WHAT!"
Soraya: "I'll meet you at home. (Hands Rita her keys) I'll text you later." She was about to say something but Soraya got up and walked over to Harit said something and they left. Harit gave Faye a look: :p
She crushed the plastic cup and Rome flinched.

--------------

Harit: "I've missed you!"
Soraya: ":rolleyes:"
Harit: "So where we going?"
Soraya: "Your parents home?"
Harit: "No, why?" She gave him a sly smile, You'll see."

--------------

They got home and Rita received a text from Soraya, "Meet me in front of Harit's house @ 6:00" Rome was still scared so he had Rita go first, the house was silent, a note stuck to the refrigerator door, "Be Back. -Ken&Anne" Rome let out a sigh, "Thank god he's not here. Crazy brother of yours."
Ken:(Jumped from behind)"WHAT!!"
Rome: "AH!"
Ken: "Crazy, huh!"
Faye: "KEN!" Runs and hugs Ken's legs.
Ken: "What's wrong baby!"
Faye: "Ken, it was Harit."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Faye is such a cute kid. It's so funny how she acts towards Harit and Rome.

OMG you tease me so much, I read your two mini-FF. i hope you decide to write them.