Dan - New Producer For Channel 3?!

Katerine

Butterfly123

After splitting from “Beam� Kawee we haven’t been seeing much of “Dan� Warrawech Danuwong. As a result of his disappearance rumors regarding his absence echoed in the biz saying he allegedly fought with “Film Rathapoom� and going from company to company. The latest Dan showed up to Beam’s first solo album launch before rushing off like a thunder at the end of the show.

Now the most up-to-the-minute news claim “Dan D2B� is about to become a lakorn producer for channel 3. But at this point, we can’t confirm the accuracy of this news as Dan has remain hibernated in some place where the media can’t get hold of him for clarification.

But apparently Dan has been moving away from music for quite some time to concentrate on becoming a serious lakorn producer. This new idea came to his mind after working with channel 3 on lakorn “Pee Kaew Nang Hong�. Rumor has it that the person who persuaded Dan to move to channel 3 is none other than his close friend “Donut Manussanan� who recently starred in “Badarn Jai�.

When Donut was ask about this, the actress appeared shocked and explains she has never initiated for Dan to move to channel 3. “We are still friends with each other but we don’t contact each other that often because we’re both busy. But I believe when Dan is ready he’ll come out and tell us where he’s been and what he’s been up to. He might be gone now but he’ll be back shortly�

Credits to http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/10...-for-channel-3/ For translation :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gosh what is up with them ppl ><
Well whatever they can sayy whatever they want :rolleyes:

I can't wait for Dans first lakorn that he will be producing ;] I never though Dan would become a lakornproducer, LOLS.
& I'm surprised Donut and Dan still talk to each other :] That's nice to know. I love 'em together, Haha. Hopefull they'll return oncsreen together again, Although I doubt it but oh well.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so glad to hear him back..though i do want to see him on camera..not behind it...but as a loyal Dan fan i know how much he wanted to be behind the scene...so i'm real glad for him....lol i like the part where they said he's hibernating somewhere where they can't contact him...i guess he wants a rest from all the paparazzi..he got enough while still d2b

tinah

sarNie Coma
good for dan!..more producer added to ch3. now i hope him and donut will pair up again now that they might be in the same channel

thanks for the news

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i miss them 2 .. T_T.. glad them 2 are coming bak ....

Susie

sarNie Adult
wow that's good to hear. hopefully he can star in one of his own lakorns too just like andrew gregson.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
just wait, TODAY IS HIS LAST DAY IN CONTRACT WITH RS.. AFTER THIS, DAN'S FREE!!!

AND DON'T WORRY, dAN WILL HAVE AN ALBUM OUT... VERY SOON ;)