Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf Mike

• None

• Total voters

endxless

sarNie Egg
so can they really speak japanese and korean?(golf/mike) or can they just sing in korean and japanese? either way I would have to say dan and beam. I'm a big fan of japanes and korean artist but not when it comes to thai artist being like a japanes or korean artists...sorry golf/mike fans! I stick with the thai originals...not saying that golf/mike are copys they do have their originality.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
damn mai and beam were hella cute together, do they have a lakorn where they pair up?

nuppp no lakorn yettt .. but they are in this movie called ponglarng sa-sading sai naa
along the lines of thattttt =/

the director is the same director of dan's movie with jah ( saeb sanid )

its a comedy movieeee !!
starring: Beam d2b, Mai, Eed Ponglarng Sa-orn, LaLa, Lulu, Go-dee .. etcccc

cant wait to watch itttt :D

cecilia

Staff member
D2B FOREVER AND EVER .. DB FOREVER TOO . i mean, GOLF and MIKE are good too but they're not UNIQUE like d2b or DB .. i love them forever and ever ..

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
D2B Dan and Beam 4ever...
fan for a day is fan forever!!!!!!!
If Dan and Beam went internation, I bet they'll be more popular...They got looks!!!!
Sweetie Dan looks so much like Sweetie Hyun Bin :D
Dan's voice is a killer!!!!!

xxuxxknoxxme

sarNie Egg
DAN BEAM DAN BEAM DAN BEAM FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! LOL DAMN BEAM DAN BEAM DAN BEAM!! I LOVE DAN BEAM!!! ESPICALLY DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
Dan-Beam...100% all the way...i heard some of G-M songs and i don't really like how their music goes...so i stick with d-b...LUv their music&song...beam voice is sooo cute...can't 4get about big....d2b rock...so is DB...and soon to be just Dan & Beam

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I voted Dan & Beam. Their music is just great. I love their voice & they look more mature. I guess Golf Mike's voice is so much stronger than what they look like (they look like kids). But, Dan and Beam's music touches my heart more!

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i would have to say dan and beam love them alot!!! golf and mike is too kool for me...lol..jk...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i Would have to say DAN BEAM because Dan has those CUTE DIMPLES i just ADORE :wub: and Golf Mike.. i never really listen to them or been updated/following along wit their works... so im not really into any of Golf Mikes work..maybe ill listen or whatever to their talents :D and fall in love :wub: hahaha