Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf Mike

• None

• Total voters

nophankh

sarNie Adult
dan and Beam because they look like guys and they can sing better.

Nothing wrong with looking like girls, but at least they should learn how to sing. My god, listening to Golf and Mike sing is like getting your teeth pulled.

lol. Wasn't that a bit mean, lynda.j/k.lol. Dan Beam is still in the lead.
I should have quoted it. This is what I was referencing.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
golf & mike all the way...they're the best, they could speak english, thai, japanese, and also korea. I heard mike sing a korean song in his concert "one by one". they're the best. Honestly, i used to like d2b alot but not any more, because since big is out of d2b then i don't like them, i only like big d2b, not those two....so now it's time to support the younger such as golf-mike and the rest of the G-JR in GRAMMY....

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Golf and Mike can speak English because they went to Ruamrudee International school in bangkok they learnt other languages at tha skool too its an american international school in bangkok golf and mike like japanese stuff and learnt it i just heard it on tha tv show they was talking about i aint a fan of em

http://www1.rism.ac.th/2005/index.asp

Pac

sarNie Egg
^_^ Golf mike~..even though i lyk both..and dan sings better :unsure: so hard to choose

rxxb

sarNie Egg
i voted for GM
they're so sexy
but dan has a good singing voice too
so sad that dan-beam broke up

donna

sarNie Adult
i voted dan beam. i love dan's voice and man can he hit his notes! so sexy haha. they have a natural look about them. they're not so worried about their looks like golf mike. gm face is too made up verses db. when db have pimples it shows on their face. haven't seen a pimple on gm face. :unsure: love dan beam all the way!

i listen to gm too but i prefer db tho.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i seriously like dan-beam better... i love their voices... luv them.. no offence to the people who likes golf-mike...