Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf Mike

• None

• Total voters

Mai_Pania

sarNie Egg
Does the age really matter.lol. How old are golf-mike anyways? About 17-18??
ummm...Mike is 15 then Golf is 14!!!
that is sooooo young right!
and amazing how they can speak different languages!!!
but i picked dan and beam! Cuz i will always support them anyway
anyhow! see im a loyal d2b fan! :)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
15 and 14!! OMG! I'm about Golf's age. I would of never guessed that they are 15 and 14.O.O. What languages do the speak? Thai, Japanese?...

Mai_Pania

sarNie Egg
15 and 14!! OMG! I'm about Golf's age. I would of never guessed that they are 15 and 14.O.O. What languages do the speak? Thai, Japanese?...
yea there really 15 and 14...
first time i knew that
i was sooo shocked too!!!
well all i know that glof and mike
knows japanese and thai but
maybe there's more iono!
they have a new japanese cd too!!! :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Mike is 17 at this time...i remember very well because he was born excatly one year before me...Dec. 19, 1989...so tat makes him only 17 @ tis time...and Golf I believe is either 19 or 20..they're not 14 or 15...tat's a bit too young...and i'm prettie sure they're full thai...but tat they lived in Japan foe a couple of years or something like tat...tat's why they can speak Japanese...and as i recall from an interview Golf+Mike said they know who to speak Thai, Japanese and also English...Golf+Mike fans?? corrections anyone...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
English too. Interesting... So it's the Golf one that likes Kwan, right? But how old is Kwan? She's way older than him, right?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
English too. Interesting... So it's the Golf one that likes Kwan, right? But how old is Kwan? She's way older than him, right?

I don't pay attention to this 2 guys and never too anyways kwan is 19 im sure shes younger then golf... golf likes pretty girls and he dont admit it since his popular and know girls dig him alot whatever.... kwan doesn't even like him like how he like her just friends

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Golf and Mike aren't 14 and 15. Golf, the older brother was born in 1987, he's 20 while Mike was born in 1989, turning 18.

Anyway, I choose Dan and Beam. Golf and Mike are cute, trendy, and foreign looking but when it comes to talent, they lose fair and square to Dan and Beam.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
ummm...Mike is 15 then Golf is 14!!!
that is sooooo young right!
and amazing how they can speak different languages!!!
but i picked dan and beam! Cuz i will always support them anyway
anyhow! see im a loyal d2b fan! :)
Wrong. Actually, Golf just turned twenty and Mike is seventeen.

Ha, ha. Although I've just fallen into a Golf+Mike obsession, well,
I've always been a fan - but I'm obsessive now. Ha, ha. I will
still stick with Dan and Beam. I don't think they could be replaced
in my eyes. They're just unique to me. Ooh! DB are winning! LOLs.

Mai_Pania

sarNie Egg
Wrong. Actually, Golf just turned twenty and Mike is seventeen.

Ha, ha. Although I've just fallen into a Golf+Mike obsession, well,
I've always been a fan - but I'm obsessive now. Ha, ha. I will
still stick with Dan and Beam. I don't think they could be replaced
in my eyes. They're just unique to me. Ooh! DB are winning! LOLs.
oh sorry my bad then....
i didn't know cuz i went to this site and it
said that mike was 15 and golf was 14!!!
they did look older than wat it said!
im sorry to all those people!!!
my info was wrong!
yea...joey you go girl! you can tell
us all the details! hahaha LOL :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't pay attention to this 2 guys and never too anyways kwan is 19 im sure shes younger then golf... golf likes pretty girls and he dont admit it since his popular and know girls dig him alot whatever.... kwan doesn't even like him like how he like her just friends
O.O... Kwan is only 19!? OMG! ... Golf likes her though.hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
O.O... Kwan is only 19!? OMG! ... Golf likes her though.hehe.
Yeah, Kwan is very young, 1988 but Poo is even younger, 1989. Anyway, Golf and Cheer may seem close but Golf himself admitted in an interview that he likes girls with a mixed look and that definitely describes Kwan.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Dang, Kwan is pretty talented for her age. I would of never thought that she's 19. She's more of a 20 and above to me. Well, thanks.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I voted for none because I don't know who is Dam Beam haha (you have a typo up there) and I don't like Golf&Mike either.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha I do know who Dan and Beam are but I have no idea who is Dam and Beam ok. You misspelled Dan's name up there on the poll choices so I was just being anal about it and stating that I don't know who is Dam Beam. u get me?