Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf Mike

• None

• Total voters

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
GOLF-MIKE ALL THE WAY....NEVER DAN-BEAM...I LIKE D2B, BUT NOT DAN-BEAM...SO GOLF-MIKE THE BEST IN MY HEART.........

LUV GOLF-MIKE ALWAYS...........

pim_bebe

sarNie Egg
GOlf Mike are the best! they can dance, they can dress, they can sing, they hot, they cute..:) what's else you can ask for..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
dan and beam of course
i think they look cuter too

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
interesting question...hahaha..actually foe D2B or Dan & Beam i'm so late on them...the first time i've heard of them wuz in 2005...like 4 years after their 1st album came out...but for Golf+Mike i followed these 2 from there very first album tat they released...but my vote still goes for DAN & BEAM..i tink these D2B or DB it doesn't matter..they're still great..plus I tink Dan & Beam are both too sweet...

but reallie I dun tink Dan & Beam and Golf&Mike are in the same category...they're both 2 different groups tat came out at different times....

bijon

sarNie Egg
Dan Beam for sure... (oh God...i miss Big so much)

but i think, the best duo that i love the most is Joni-Louis Raptor....hahaha....sorry,...out of the topic, but what can i say...i'm fallin' love with Thai music since i heard their song.."Roo Seuk Yang Rai" :lol:

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
Dan&Beam alllll the way
Golf+Mike are so annoying they are just the J/K star wanna be they should do their own thing instead of copy others

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
All are good in their own way, voice wise I pick Dan/Beam but if dance wise would be Golf/Mike.

Mai_Pania

sarNie Egg
I picked dan and beam cuz i love them soo much!!! but wish big would be in it too!!! although golf and mike are really good singers i still pick dan and beam no matter what....see im loyal!!! heheh LOL dan and beam are good singers....even though big is not in there anymore but someday big will come back to the ggroup and become d2b once again...just wish that big could heal faster and get his amazing voice back!!! cuz all of his loyal fans love him, and family + friends and me too!!!! I miss big sooo much!!!! :spin: :(
god will bless you p'big!!!! :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
dan and Beam because they look like guys and they can sing better.

Nothing wrong with looking like girls, but at least they should learn how to sing. My god, listening to Golf and Mike sing is like getting your teeth pulled.

.clash

sarNie Egg
Golf-Mike seem to have more talent since they can dance too unlike D-B. Plus they're younger than Dan and Beam.