Dan Beam Nice Club Concert

sine17

sarNie Egg
The concert was really good.. and Dan was really funny..
Does anyone know who the girl in the picture during the magician act was?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
love Dan and Beam..and OMG..that bucket of flowers..and Dan's pictures and other things was hilarious..btw..the man that showed up in that magic box, was it bEam's father?..

lol..and i thought that Dan was so cute when he took Beam's cell and act like he was talking to Bua..soooooooooooooo cute!!! love Beam's voice!!!

sine17

sarNie Egg
yep the guy that showed up in the magic box is beam's father...

I liked it when dan and beam had the accent..

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
dan and beam are soo cute! they put on a great performance. i can never get tired of watching them perform - just to cute! i wish big was there though...i miss those days w/all 3 of them

jai

sarNie Elites
All there concerts have been extremely unique, they really put a show on for the fans.. I wish I was there to watch it live.. they are supergood at what they do! :)

Susie

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! I FINALLY GOT THIS CONCERT!! WAITED FOREVER LOL. DAN IS SO HOT!!! AND I LOVE THE WAY HE DANCES!!! SEEMS LIKE HE COULD DANCE HIP/HOP OR R&B LOL. D2B ONE LOVE =D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
The concert was really good.. and Dan was really funny..
Does anyone know who the girl in the picture during the magician act was?
I wanna kno who she is too...but she's only a backup dancer i believe...i want to know who she is tho..she scared the daylights out of dan! :arrg: trying to go into that boxed thingie with him..oh god...she's too old for him first of all..but she did look like Aff too....except..aff isnt that showy w/ clothing...she's just a dancer...but dang...she likes dan, i know that for sure...he yelled cause she was going to go in with him..i think dan tried not to get mad or overreact over that...he tried to smile nicely back..eeshh..poor boy...

So is the girl in the picture Bua?
yeah that was bua...so many ways for dan to get back at beam in the concert..HAHA...I love the Glaeng part...its so LOVABLE!

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I got my copy 2 weeks ago and I've watched it at least 8 times since!! Definitely one of Dan-Beam's best concert VCDs~ It was very nicely put together, they put on a great visual show with the magic tricks and the costumes and all the backup dancers! I love the boys~~ :wub:

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
but tht suck tht they cut alot of parts out....there're actually more to the concert..but over all GREAT!!

I heard that RS will release the "uncut version" in March 30 2007. It's confirmed.. we'll get to see verything later.. man.. it'sbusiness or isnt' it?

but damn.. i guess i have to buy the uncut version also.. there was like ALOT they cut it out..

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
i agree...this is their best concert...i even like it better than their last concert...freedom around the world...beam is just soooo cute...i like it when dan wear those dorkii clothes for the magic show...hehehe