Dan ใช้หัวใจ Chai Hua Jai MV + BTS Pictures ]

cecilia

Staff member
i love the background score .. aside from that, the song is good but not to my liking .. but he didn't' fail by expectation either, i guess, i just have to get use to this new style LOL

THANKS FOR THE FULL MV :wub:

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
i have to say that, i didn't know what i was expecting either. lolss..

What i can say that the music is different and he definitely came out of his old look and music style. What i didn't like (AT FIRST) was that slow part that came in between the verse.. it kinda slow the beat down. After listening and watching more and more.. all just seem to suddenly flow in together ^^

since Dan is the kind of guy with 100 projects in his mind.. he didn't know which to start with and then we got this song all put together with all styles of music that he likes.. lolss
So at the end i would say, he did a GREAT job, i'm sure he'll come out with more surprises.

anyway, i like the fact that Sony is really trying to promote him everyway they can, they even made an official website for him. Have you seen it?

http://www.danworrawech.com

can't wait what they'll do further with it?

Does anybody know whether if Sony had made official website for Tata and Tor+?

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
^ tor and tata has their official website also :D

i was like you.. ever since i found out that Dan had his own official website .. i was wondergin whether tata or Tor had oneee ... so i tried and it actually workED ! HAHAHASh

www.tatayoung.com
www.torsaksit.com

but yeahh .. back to Dann .. at first i admit i also didint really like how it went from slow to a faster beat teh first time i heard ittt... but then as Aer mentioned, after listening to it more and more you can feel the connection towards the songgggg

cant wait to hear his whole albummmm !!! :D

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
^
^

lol..yeah i know what you mean. right now i'm addicted to the song already. :lol: it's a good song.. and seems like alot of people are talking about it. what i'm happy for is that he is gaining mor fans all the time ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the music video, he did an awesome job with his song and his music video, such talented guy.
so happy get to heard his new album again.

different sound for him. :D the actress is gorgeous.

sounds really good when it's slow and smooth. i dislike the chorus though. sounds annoying. other than that, nice song. extremely nice vid.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
different sound for him. :D the actress is gorgeous.

sounds really good when it's slow and smooth. i dislike the chorus though. sounds annoying. other than that, nice song. extremely nice vid.

lol, i feel different though. First i thought the slow and sound just stops the whole music and it just got weird. But after listening to it some more times, it got better. I do like the chorus best and oh, the beginning of the song and drums too :lol:

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
just my opinion....it something new so were not used to hearing it
there are parts that i really like n then some i don't but i really want to like cuz it's dan's creation
but i have to admit the more i listen to it the more i like it

just wonder'n how the thai peps are receiving this song...do they like it or not? i mean the radio charts and stuff

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
just my opinion....it something new so were not used to hearing it
there are parts that i really like n then some i don't but i really want to like cuz it's dan's creation
but i have to admit the more i listen to it the more i like it

just wonder'n how the thai peps are receiving this song...do they like it or not? i mean the radio charts and stuff

I was worried too, but my friend told me that got quite big attention and already got on no. 11 after 2 days of release of the most played songs on TRUE and as most favourite song on chill FM of the week:lol: Still, it is too early to judge, since it has only been barely a week.. we'll just have to wait and see ^_^

I htink it will turn out good, or i hope.. lols

Dan will perform tomoorw, 29/03/2009 on ch3 fest. It's gonna bebhis first performance since the release of the song.. it's huge,, Ratchamankala..Seems like Sony is promoting him quite well, along with ch3. We'll just have to wait and see how well he does tomorrow

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
we have different taste. :p but yeah, maybe i should give it another listen some time. B)

I found this song odd.. in the beginning too, it's just that you rarely this kind of song, it was just really unexpected you see :p

but yeah, it's getting more catchy and then it just got into your head..lolss :lol: