Daily Food Recommendation Thread

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOo well today I don't know where I'll eat .. so I was wondering hmm anyone have recommendations ? lol for dinner ...I was thinking TGI Friday's but I haven't been in awhile and I heard its gotten worse..

well this thread lol i guess when your hungry don't know where to go for food or need a food recommendation for that particular period of a day drop by and ask for some daily tips and stuffs here! lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
mmmmmmm Food, reminds me that I have not had breakfast or lunch yet today. Well my favorite places to go are the food court in the mall because after u eat u can burn calories by shopping! its two in one! lol. another cool place for me is the papaya salad shop its so yummy. if not that then pizza always so good! and breadsticks, i love breadsticks. Oh and Luigi's breadsticks are good!!! For drinks I go everywhere! costco, mini marts, jamba juice, starbucks, the mall, fast food anywhere! and for dessert baskin robbins ice cream or ice cream cake yummmm or cold stone too. so yumm. for pies i go to marie callendars! soooo good especially the german chocolate pie!!! okay i am making myself hungry now so i think i need to go find something to eat! i hope that is enough suggestions!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL thanks girl =p but man today I think the dish of the day if anyone is into spice is to go to a thai restaurant and ask for Gang Kiew the spicy kinda .. chicken too ^^

noungning

Heartless
omg food...

ok well i like eating out alot hence ... i needa lose weight but nvm that. lol :p

um ok i like tgi fridays, in my area it hasn't gotten bad
- i live the jack daniel's steak and shrimp
- the sesame chicken [but get the appetizer with like the ribs, shrimp and chicken! that rocks]

dave and busters
- the monteray [ i dunno how u spell it ] burger!
- jack daniel's steak

uno's chicago pizzeria bar & grill [ or something ]
- the crab cheese fondue [ OMG :eek: ]

olive garden
- seafood alfredo
- that new chicken ragitoni thingy man it's good for like 12.95
- alfredo dip for the bread
- the salad that comes with the meal

cheesecake factory
- calamari
- spicy crispy beef dinner
- mango shake
- chocolate cake

ruby tuesday's
- burgers are pretty tasty

Uncle's Sushi - spicy maki delight [ only in my neighborhood]
Bella pasta - Italian - this one ma and pa place OMG rocking chicken alfredo
Lobster place - OMG best stuffed lobster...
Four Seasons' - pan asian
Pho Paradise - pho
King's garden - dim sum
chinese buffets - cheap eats that's decent

ok then there are the fast food joints...
cathay cathay - best crab rangoons... i've loved them because of this place
burger king - angus burger and fries
mcdonalds - chicken nuggest & sweet & sour sauce, big mac, fries
wendy's - spicy chicken sandwich, bacon cheeseburger & fries
kfc [ i love this place ] - the twister wrap, the snacker, wedges, mac & cheese, and best of all the crispy/orginal wings!
subway - the terriyaki chicken on honey wheat with jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, pickles :D
dunkin donuts - ham, egg and cheese on a crossant, or an everything bagel toasted with butter on it
7-eleven - jalapeno tequitos

then there's the chinese restaurant down the street that's really good!

yahhhh food in rhode island is the bomb!!! lol i think i missed a few but this is like the majority lol
any rhode islander should know because when they leave, they always have to come back for the food :D

---------------------------------------

daily recommendation

um, pick one lol