daddy ken and his baby boy

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww that is sooo cute. his baby has such a tiny head, but he's so adorable, i love that his baby is sticking out his tongue...sort of lol.

thanks for sharing

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
What a cute pic!!! Ken is soooo cute. Nong Khun is soooo cute too!!! Thanx for sharing!!! :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
u girls are probably gonna hate on me..haha but i dont think his baby is cute.......

maybe he's just not in the cute stage yet....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
u girls are probably gonna hate on me..haha but i dont think his baby is cute.......

maybe he's just not in the cute stage yet....
omg, i was kind of going to say the same thing!! haha don't know why but i don't think the baby is that cute either...mmm, just of SORT of. i like plump, "fat" babies. LOL

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hes got more of a chinese look atm not lookin like ken not sure about noy i dont think so but i think hes kinda cute.

val

sarNie Adult
ken looks great, but his son looks funnie in the picture, it seems he is cross eyes...anyway congrats to Ken and Noi!

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: i have to somewhat agree with you...

omg, i was kind of going to say the same thing!! haha don't know why but i don't think the baby is that cute either...mmm, just of SORT of. i like plump, "fat" babies. LOL
same here i love chubby babies!!! i love to pinch their chubby cheeks and tighs!

but for me, babies grow on me, if i dont find them instantly cute, i need time to adjust lol