Daddy Duo-Khun Por Jom Fiew ( Yaak)

Linda

sarNie Egg
i haven't watched lakorns in a while so i decided to watch this one.. and i love it!!! is it just me or does Bank resemble Dan (D2B).. especially those killer dimples!!! ahhhhhhhhh soooooooooo cute

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
im loving this everything is soo cute nom-tarn and the four-film aand bank-fang couple. its only one of the few lakorns im watching atm. yes bank looks soo much like dan so adorable it looks like im coming to an end tho :(

Linda

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn so much that it is midnight here and i have to wake up in 5 hours lol. i just finished watching episode 18. OMG!!!!!!!! i can't wait for 19... i won't spoil anything.. but all i say is that u girls are gonna be "omg no!!" well.. i'm talking bout the upcoming episode actually cuz of the preview hehe.. but yea i'm a huge fan of dan.. now bank is gonna be on my list too hehe.. i'm a sucker for dimples.. it may be just me again but from the song i heard on youtube of black vanilla.. when bank sings.. he even sound sort of like dan.. but honestly dan is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no dan's way better lol bank's not dat great of a singer but gosh they look so much alike. eps 19 look real good ahhhhh we have to wait til dis weekend :( :( :(