Da Ren Wu ???

meenia

sarNie Adult
Here's the link to youtube for the preview...of Nicholas Tse's new serie..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoOCdbIlPCE...a%20ren%20wu%22

I have a question to asked.. Have anyone saw Jason Wu's series the little big man.. I think that was called. Is nicholas tse's series a remake of that series.. Cause i'm hoping for it to be.. I love that series with Jason or AKA Wu Jing...

Here's the link to the site of Jason's series..
http://www.wu-jing.org/dramas/bigwig.php

Does anyone know more about Nicholas's new series here.. Let me know.. i really want to know if his is a remake of little big man.... I don't know but i have a felling nicholas is a remake of jason's series... So anymore information on this... let me know...thanks..

hehehe... I think i just found out my answer... It is a remake of The little big man.. Yeah...I'm so happy.... And from what the preview show.. Nicholas should be playing Jason's role.. But he dress a little too good.. to be playing tha average person.role...don't you guys think so... Because i know he doesn't play the red scarf guy because another guy play that.. So i can at least say Nicholas is playing Jason's role.. I love that... hehe i can't wait for the series to come out..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen Jason's version or any other version, but I am waiting for Nic Tse's version to come out. They just finished filming or should finish filming this month and should air pretty soon.

I'm so excited for this and hopefully, it's as good as his last series.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have seen jason's verison and i love it... So i can't wait for nicholas.. but i never saw his last one with dicky.. Heard all the girl dies so i didn't want to watch it.. What so funny is that when i first saw this preview on youtube.. I assume it was the one with dicky so i didn't pay much attention to it.. Then later, i really that i didn't see dicky or fan bing bing in the preview.. but this girl with nicholas and the guy with the red scarf.. It took me a night to realize that it could be a remake of Jason's series.. ANd i was right.. I love that story line, so i hope they don't change it.. They already change the why how nicholas dress already.. because he is to play the character of the average looking man.. But he looks great... So yeah.. hope they don't change the storyline.. Keep it the same and i will watch it. hehe.. shit. he looks very hot... i think i'll watch it just for him. even if they make him died at the end or something....heheh..

monkey5

sarNie Egg
I like the song. Nic looks great and so does the other guy. Does anyone know if the main characters get each other in the end?

meenia said:
I have seen jason's verison and i love it... So i can't wait for nicholas.. but i never saw his last one with dicky.. Heard all the girl dies so i didn't want to watch it.. What so funny is that when i first saw this preview on youtube.. I assume it was the one with dicky so i didn't pay much attention to it.. Then later, i really that i didn't see dicky or fan bing bing in the preview.. but this girl with nicholas and the guy with the red scarf.. It took me a night to realize that it could be a remake of Jason's series.. ANd i was right.. I love that story line, so i hope they don't change it.. They already change the why how nicholas dress already.. because he is to play the character of the average looking man.. But he looks great... So yeah.. hope they don't change the storyline.. Keep it the same and i will watch it. hehe.. shit. he looks very hot... i think i'll watch it just for him. even if they make him died at the end or something....heheh..
[post="143028"][/post]​

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^I looove the song too but anyway I can't wait for this movie it looks interesting.... I can't wait >_<

rukmos

sarNie Adult
monkey5 said:
I like the song. Nic looks great and so does the other guy. Does anyone know if the main characters get each other in the end?
[post="155972"][/post]​
If the director goes according to the ending in the book, the main character Yang Fan(Nicholas) and Tian Si Si(Angelica) will get each other at the end. Their love story is quite good and interesting. It's kind of typical with the whole love triangle thing, but Tian Si Si character makes the story different in her own way.

Hopefully, the director doesn't kill off all the girls like the Amazing Twin series.

By the way, I recommend reading the book for it's really good. When I finished reading the book, it made me like Yang Fan even more and now I'm really looking forward to seeing it with Nicholas's portrayal of him.

In the book, Nicholas's character is suppose to be a little chubby, not very handsome or heroic looking, and ordinary in all.

In this series, since Nicholas is playing that character, they changed the character Yang Fan's looks to a very handsome well toned man who wears white and is heroic and he's not an ordinary man but one with strong martial abilities.

Of course, Nicholas is anything, but plain so they have to change the character's look. I think that even if they dressed Nicholas up as a dirty beggar or in the dullest rags, he would still shine and make it not look plain. LOve Nicholas Tse!!!

by the way, it's suppose to come out either next month or before the year ends and I'm hoping that it'll be next month since I want to see it so badly.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
the only things i want to know it's when it's coming?
i make a tread in D-addicts and look like everyone want this serie too

god it's long to know lollllll but well he currently make a new serie

^^

meenia

sarNie Adult
not that i now of right now.. but i'm also waiting for this series.. just how they don't change too much.. Actually i don't care what they change, just hope it's a happy endding... but i really want to see nicholas in a series.. I didn't watch his with dicky.. I couldn't stand seeing sad ending... It ruins the show for me when i have seen so many other remake that is great with happy ending.. So i hope it comes out soon because i can't wait anymore... It's a good think i just found this series and knowing that it's coming out.. I would died if i have to wait a year to see something i really want to see.. So hope it's not a dissappointment.. i can't wait...

kson

sarNie Egg
heres the trick, if its a sad ending just watch the last part first and then start watching the series. lol..so youll know what to expect.

but most people are not willing to do such a thing.

And hopefully, it will be available for us to watch it soon.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
hopefully nic doesnt get with that one stinky gurl...she look like a freaky old lady....she ugly.....sorry but ewww if shes the main female lead.........i dont think i want to watch this movie....

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
what is the storyline anyway? i want to know...

i don't really care who the lead actress is as long as Nicholas Tse is the lead actor...and the they both get each other at the end casue his other one of course all the girl die and i don't like that kind of ending...

by the way the song is very nice? and does anyone have the lead actress pix?

kermint

sarNie Adult
man nic tse looks cool tho.......cant wait to see lol..........
i just love to see nic dress this old clothes lol....he looks so good......it seems like the main actress is not that pretty but at least nic tse is in there hahahha........love him

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
rukmos said:
I haven't seen Jason's version or any other version, but I am waiting for Nic Tse's version to come out. They just finished filming or should finish filming this month and should air pretty soon.

I'm so excited for this and hopefully, it's as good as his last series.
[post="142882"][/post]​

HEY WHAT MOVIE IS THE ONE YOU HAVE ON YOUR DISPLAY??? THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR REPLY???