Cute & Sexy Khmer Dresses for sale.

riya

sarNie Egg
If you are interested check out this link to the sell/buy/trade thread in the thai forum. I don't have time to post it in this thread right now, sorry. Looking forward to making a website, but no time for that either.

[post="0"]Khmer dresses for SALE...[/post]

Currently I have 5 very beautiful dresses for sell, price already includes shipping, if you are intersted feel free pm. Also, if you'd like to make your own style, I can work that out with you as well.

Thanks for checking out my dresses.

Tsam952

sarNie Egg
If you are interested check out this link to the sell/buy/trade thread in the thai forum. I don't have time to post it in this thread right now, sorry. Looking forward to making a website, but no time for that either.

[post="0"]Khmer dresses for SALE...[/post]

Currently I have 5 very beautiful dresses for sell, price already includes shipping, if you are intersted feel free pm. Also, if you'd like to make your own style, I can work that out with you as well.

Thanks for checking out my dresses.

i clicked on that link, it gave me an error:(

riya

sarNie Egg
i clicked on that link, it gave me an error:(
Sorry about that, I'm not so great with all these posting stuffs. :p

Here's pictures of each dresses, if you want to see different views of each dresses, you can check out my Dress for Sale topic under sell/buy/trade under the Thai forum.

kmybaby

sarNie Egg
Sorry about that, I'm not so great with all these posting stuffs. :p

Here's pictures of each dresses, if you want to see different views of each dresses, you can check out my Dress for Sale topic under sell/buy/trade under the Thai forum.

hello, you still have the dress if so how much for each I want to buy for this coming khmer newyear! write back okay or u can email me and let me know saoryc.mot@hotmail.com thank:)

kmybaby

sarNie Egg
hello, you still have the dress if so how much for each I want to buy for this coming khmer newyear! write back okay or u can email me and let me know saoryc.mot@hotmail.com thank:)