Cute Banner From Channel 3

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Hi Tinah, you are quite welcome. Hi Calla. I also wanted to save the banner too, but I thought I was the only one experiencing a problem saving the file. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
its not ment to be save..lol..thats too bad..its a nice banner!..Hi Mara phang :D
[post="137828"][/post]​

Tinah, look what I found...I couldn't save the orginal banner, but this is good enough. LOL.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.......i just can't take my eyes of paul and yard's lakorn/picture. :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
omg.......i just can't take my eyes of paul and yard's lakorn/picture. :wub:
[post="138138"][/post]​
Yeah, Yardthip and Ploy looks beautiful in the ancient custome. I can't wait to see this lakorn!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mann and Taew's lakorn is going to be super sweet...I saw the pictures at Power 3 Club. There's alot of new cast and they are all HOT!! I'm glad Mann is now the p'ek. He deserves this role. He did very well in Barp Ruk Talay Fun. I didn't see a trend for this lakorn, but I'm definitely going to watch it. I would start one, but I don't know the lakorn name.

Here are a few pictures I would like to share:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the pix mara phang!..Mann's lakorn is airing soon..probaly replacing one of the evening lakorns..its call "Naarak"

Whoa, I thought only one of the five lakorns aired. OOh...I'm missing out.
my mistake i ment they're all about to air soon..only one of the lakorn is airing right now which is HimaTa Jun

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the updates, Tinah. I'm anticipating all four lakorns.