Current food craze

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sushi..which i will be going out to get some tonight to fulfill my cravings.. :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ Ami, could you take a photo of it? :D I want to feast my eyes on your Sushi.

Right now, I'm wanting a turkey subsandwich w/lettuce & tomatoes, cilantro, scallion, a sprinkle of salt & pepper and loads and loads of louisianna hot sauce. Oh my.. :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Ami, could you take a photo of it? :D I want to feast my eyes on your Sushi.

Right now, I'm wanting a turkey subsandwich w/lettuce & tomatoes, cilantro, scallion, a sprinkle of salt & pepper and loads and loads of louisianna hot sauce. Oh my.. :drool:

i sure will lome just for you!...not sure when i will get to post it ..is the problem lol...nah..k i will bug my sister's labtop..since my computer doesnt recognized my usb thingy..and i cant seem to figure out what the problem is..

i had a turkey drumstick yesterday for lunch, and chinese food the night before which i also took pics of ..just havent upload it yet. :p

porshe rolls

misaki rolls

stockton rolls *this was simple looking but it was delicious...

fried calamari..what you were craving for lome... :)

i dont know which one this was..something my sister ordered but the 3 of us shared...

a closer look at the misaki rolls...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i sure will lome just for you!...not sure when i will get to post it ..is the problem lol...nah..k i will bug my sister's labtop..since my computer doesnt recognized my usb thingy..and i cant seem to figure out what the problem is..

i had a turkey drumstick yesterday for lunch, and chinese food the night before which i also took pics of ..just havent upload it yet. :p

porshe rolls

misaki rolls

stockton rolls *this was simple looking but it was delicious...

fried calamari..what you were craving for lome... :)

i dont know which one this was..something my sister ordered but the 3 of us shared...

a closer look at the misaki rolls...
oooh sushi... me want some! lol but i can't eat it rawr... needs to be cooked. haha.

awee man... fried calamari!? i might have to get some now... but it has to be spicy! i love it spicy! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oooh sushi... me want some! lol but i can't eat it rawr... needs to be cooked. haha.

awee man... fried calamari!? i might have to get some now... but it has to be spicy! i love it spicy! :lol:
lol noy...yes it was spicy..there was a plate of that asian hot sauce*the one with the green rooster on it **i say asian cause you can find it in all of the asian restaurants :lol: ** which i didnt get to snap a pic of...i drenched my calamari in it of course! it was delicious!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol noy...yes it was spicy..there was a plate of that asian hot sauce*the one with the green rooster on it **i say asian cause its you can find it in all of the asian restaurants :lol: ** which i didnt get to snap a pic of...i drenched my calamari in it of course! it was delicious!
lol the roster sauce. :lol: or the cock sauce. lmao i kiddd. i use to not like the roster sauce but now i love eating it with pho! yum... :drool:

man, i want some Pho now. lol

Ami... I'm just curious.. how much for the entire meal? If it's here in Florida, that looks about $65-70.
$65?? dengggg..... that's expensive! that better be some really good ass sushi to cost that much!

In san diego, there's this one sushi resturant, oshaka, their sushi's pretty cheap & they give you a lot. A plate of sushi rolls [10 rolls of sushi] is about $3.75. You can have lunch for under 20 & be full! :lol: man, i want some sushi now...

I like eating my sushi with tarter sauce [okay i don't know how ito spell it lol. it's the white sauce that's kinda sour & it has redish is in too.]

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ami... I'm just curious.. how much for the entire meal? If it's here in Florida, that looks about $65-70.
yes lome it was around that much...almost 60 ish for sushi ..cause the bill came out to $93 dollars lol..(with the sake bombs)

lol the roster sauce. :lol: or the cock sauce. lmao i kiddd. i use to not like the roster sauce but now i love eating it with pho! yum... :drool:

man, i want some Pho now. lol
$65?? dengggg..... that's expensive! that better be some really good ass sushi to cost that much!

In san diego, there's this one sushi resturant, oshaka, their sushi's pretty cheap & they give you a lot. A plate of sushi rolls [10 rolls of sushi] is about $3.75. You can have lunch for under 20 & be full! :lol: man, i want some sushi now...

I like eating my sushi with tarter sauce [okay i don't know how ito spell it lol. it's the white sauce that's kinda sour & it has redish is in too.]
dang you have to let me know where that sushi place is at noy..i might go to san diego this december..to visit my cousin. :)