Current food craze

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ if I could only find some green mangos around here.. the supermarkets, even the asian ones only sell ripe ones.

lady0fdarkness

Chicken feet salad with round onions and other herbs, spices, and garnishes. And top it off with a nice cold glass of O-lieng or iced cofee. :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Right now... I want to eat Kapoon; Vermeceli noodles soaked in a soap made with coconut milk, ground pork, chicken wings, padek, red curry, bamboo shoots, and other herbs and spices. And add some gabbage, bean sprouts, basil, and other garnishings on top of it. And then while I eat this, I take thai/lao hot red chilis and dip it in shrimp paste and eat it along with my noodles. Ohh God.... I'm drooling up a storm!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lome...gosh its been awhile since i visit this thread...

making me hungry and its like 1:30 in am... :p

lady0fdarkness

Right now.. I'm thinking Pho......

Pho noodles simmering in a hearty beef broth with beef balls and steaks, topped with garnishes like scallions, cilantro, been sprouts, basil, and tomatoes! Yes I love tomatoes in mine. And chilis dipped in shrimp paste. Yummy.......

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
mines are:
nigiri and maki sushi with wasabi and sauce
pizza
lindt dégustation au lait (milk chocolate)

lady0fdarkness

ughhh.......... my mouth is so watery right now. Ohh.... I love the rolls where they include avado. It just melts in your mouth.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i have to stop reading this topic cause it makes me hungry and no sushi at home!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im eating rice right now..but i am craving for some japanese food too..gosh i might go get some tomorrow..thanks to this thread! ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Right now... I want to eat Kapoon; Vermeceli noodles soaked in a soap made with coconut milk, ground pork, chicken wings, padek, red curry, bamboo shoots, and other herbs and spices. And add some gabbage, bean sprouts, basil, and other garnishings on top of it. And then while I eat this, I take thai/lao hot red chilis and dip it in shrimp paste and eat it along with my noodles. Ohh God.... I'm drooling up a storm!!!!
OMG I love kapoon. I've been craving it for over a month now lol but I haven't had the time to visit my favorite restaurant that makes them. I was going to go last Saturday but my friend decided to take us to Kumpai Sushi Bar for sushi and I am not a fan of sushi at all. The first time I had them was in 7th grade and I threw up lol, I know so nasty sorry for sharing. Anyways, at Kumpai I ordered chicken teriyaki and I got a plate full of the whitest chicken I ever saw with a side dipping of bitter teriyaki sauce. Ugghh it was nasty! I should've totally demanded to go eat kapoon instead. Nonetheless, I did tell my friend next time we're (as in all of us friends instead of her), will pick the restaurants we go to lol.

lady0fdarkness

OMG I love kapoon. I've been craving it for over a month now lol but I haven't had the time to visit my favorite restaurant that makes them. I was going to go last Saturday but my friend decided to take us to Kumpai Sushi Bar for sushi and I am not a fan of sushi at all. The first time I had them was in 7th grade and I threw up lol, I know so nasty sorry for sharing. Anyways, at Kumpai I ordered chicken teriyaki and I got a plate full of the whitest chicken I ever saw with a side dipping of bitter teriyaki sauce. Ugghh it was nasty! I should've totally demanded to go eat kapoon instead. Nonetheless, I did tell my friend next time we're (as in all of us friends instead of her), will pick the restaurants we go to lol.
lol... when I want Kapoon, I usually call up my Mother.. and tell her what a wonderful cook she is and ohh.. how much I love her... then she'll say... come on over, I'll make Kapoon. hehe

mango with hot chili and fish sauce .. yum. {oh, my stomach}
I had green mangos the other day.. I ate it with both hot chili sauce and shrimp paste; by the time I was done with that, the shrimp paste container was nearly empty, cause I ate so much of it. Surprisingly, my stomach survived the impact. I was fine. :D

Ohhh... right now, I'm feeling rolls and rolls of summer rolls. vermmecili noodles, herbs, letuuce, pork/beef/or chicken, wrapped in soft rice paper. Then I'll dip it in a nice chili fish sauce with a hint of lime. Holy moli.. I'm so drooling. :drool: