Current Celebrity Couple of 2011

lilypha

sarNie Adult
does anyone have any news or clip confirming that Wan and Pim is officially a couple? if so please share and thanks

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone have any news or clip confirming that Wan and Pim is officially a couple? if so please share and thanks
They were on the show "Jun Pan Dao" with Cee and Kob...well they always post pictures with eachother on instagram/twitter and say how much they love each other lol.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm starting to think that Rita and Khan are secretly dating. (Khan, rapper from Thaitanium) There has been news on them and they always say they're "just friends" but you never know. I think he took her out on a dinner date for her bday, and when they talk to each other on twitter he always calls her "love" "babe" sometimes. And she went out to support him with Vicky and their friends for their "Thaitay Ten" concert 2days ago. They were so cute they had a sign that said "we love khan" haha. And Vicky always tags Khan in every picture Rita is in. Hmmm, they could just be good friends but I'm thinking they like each other. He seems like a nice guy, he looks alright...hehe he just have really small eyes. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm starting to think that Rita and Khan are secretly dating. (Khan, rapper from Thaitanium) There has been news on them and they always say they're "just friends" but you never know. I think he took her out on a dinner date for her bday, and when they talk to each other on twitter he always calls her "love" "babe" sometimes. And she went out to support him with Vicky and their friends for their "Thaitay Ten" concert 2days ago. They were so cute they had a sign that said "we love khan" haha. And Vicky always tags Khan in every picture Rita is in. Hmmm, they could just be good friends but I'm thinking they like each other. He seems like a nice guy, he looks alright...hehe he just have really small eyes. :)
Idk who is Khan. Can you post his photo here? Thank you!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Khan doesn't look bad at all. He's pretty handsome. His style is different from the flower boy image or the son of an heir that most celebs go for.

meenia

sarNie Adult
The two couple that surprise me the most. Wan and Pim, Which i didn't even know they were dating. I knew he was a huge fan of pim. Cool that they are dating. The other one is Kelly. Didn't he just recently broke up with Bee. He already has a girlfriend. WOW. But then again. the man's not getting any younger so i guess you just have to move on. Hate pancake and pae the most. Just felt bad for Weir then again not. It's a good thing. Didn't like him with pancake anyway. Weir deserve better. Other then that. Cee and Amy i hope they stay together forever. Love them the most.

Why did Jui and New brake up? I thought they love each other so much. Sad, oh and James and Ae, felt bad for those two.

Asy

sarNie Immature
The two couple that surprise me the most. Wan and Pim, Which i didn't even know they were dating. I knew he was a huge fan of pim. Cool that they are dating. The other one is Kelly. Didn't he just recently broke up with Bee. He already has a girlfriend. WOW. But then again. the man's not getting any younger so i guess you just have to move on. Hate pancake and pae the most. Just felt bad for Weir then again not. It's a good thing. Didn't like him with pancake anyway. Weir deserve better. Other then that. Cee and Amy i hope they stay together forever. Love them the most.

Why did Jui and New brake up? I thought they love each other so much. Sad, oh and James and Ae, felt bad for those two.
Haha they break up already.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
CONFIRMED!!!! NADECH and YAYA are a couple :) :yahoo: :cloud9: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

http://youtu.be/yYAdal3sPlw

hope you guys are all happy now YADECH FANS!!!!

*credit to TheIQzero

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
CONFIRMED!!!! NADECH and YAYA are a couple :) :yahoo: :cloud9: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

*credit to TheIQzero
OMFG!! OUR DREAMS HAS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :cloud9: :dance3: :dance1:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yup.... i almost died when i saw this acouple nights ago too.... BEST LOOKING COUPLE EVER!!!
I almost died when nadech was like "everyone knows now"(gor roo roo gun yoo) that means he admits..omg im soo happy

BEST COUPLE EVER!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

*credit to TheIQzero
I'm sorry to Yadech fans.

I don't think Nadech confirmed that he and Yaya are a couple. He was just joking with the host lady. He said why the host lady asked him about Yaya since she (the host lady) and him have something going on and he wanted the world to know and then he kissed the host lady to distract her so she wouldn't ask any more questions. LOL.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I'm sorry to Yadech fans.

I don't think Nadech confirmed that he and Yaya are a couple. He was just joking with the host lady. He said why the host lady asked him about Yaya since she (the host lady) and him have something going on and he wanted the world to know and then he kissed the host lady to distract her so she wouldn't ask any more questions. LOL.
of course he was joking around with that lady and tried distracted her with his kiss but you need to listen to the ending part when she said that "they are dating but due to their jobs they couldnt reveal anything"... everyone within the industry knows.... Pim & Wan was a prime example, it's always like that.... they deny all the rumors but it always ends up true.... being close friends or bro/sisters just a cover-up!