Current Celebrity Couple of 2011

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
^ lol ceci.. i was looking for a certain last pic of yadech but was like.. how did they get yadech here? hehe..

anyways, dome broke up with paint and got with a vj or something.. i forgot her name..

awwwe, wan and pim :) wan sure must be happy since he admired pim so much! :) but i feel bad for mint :(..

these are just a few .. there's a lot more keke :)

p.s. so is toon and koy an official couple now too? im still unsure..
Dome is currently in a relationship with this girld called GUSJUNG. :facepalm: Such a player.
who's this..looks like tengneung

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7277/16768046258.jpg
It's Navin and Ploy!

Wait there are more to be named,

KOY-TOON
PEACH-BEST
CHAI-VICKI
SUSIE-JAMES
AERIN-Vicki's brother(forgot his name)
BANK-BELLE
NOTT-JOY
SONGKRAN-AFF

I don't know but there are plenty of CH3 nang'eks ready to get hitched? Most of them are just waiting the wedding bell, they already in relationship for long now.

Can't think about it anymore, will add later then.

Hahahaha there are lot of May-Num fans here? :coverlaf: Wait Green-Kelly, so they're official now? I thought that's just gossip?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ceci can you write their names? I didn't know some of them especially if they are not from CH3. :p

I love the pic of Ploy and Tar Navin. They are always sweet to each other. :heart:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Where is Ryan Jett now? I only saw him in Jam Loey Rak and Jai Rao.
I don't recall Ryan in Jai Rao, I thought JLR was his only lakorn...? Who did he play in Jai Rao?

Ryan is still living in Thailand with Vicky. I always see pictures of him with Aerin, Vicky and Chai :) They're a cute family! He's not acting, I guess it's not his thing or no one contacts him...?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
the last time I hear, Taew already broke up with her bf. Namcha is suspected as the third hand or her ex-bf is in relatioship with Namcha, and there's some kind twitter-war(?)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
the last time I hear, Taew already broke up with her bf. Namcha is suspected as the third hand or her ex-bf is in relatioship with Namcha, and there's some kind twitter-war(?)
Idk if Taew broke up with her boyfriend, I just know Namcha and Kong broke up...and no one knows if Taew was a 3rd wheel or not. I don't think she is...but who knows.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I don't recall Ryan in Jai Rao, I thought JLR was his only lakorn...? Who did he play in Jai Rao?

Ryan is still living in Thailand with Vicky. I always see pictures of him with Aerin, Vicky and Chai :) They're a cute family! He's not acting, I guess it's not his thing or no one contacts him...?

Ryan Jett was not in Jai Rao.
He was himself in Jai Rao. As the guest appearance. He was in the first episode where Ken received the best actor award LOL. Jai Rao is one of my first five lakorns. So when I saw Ryan Jett there, I thought he really a famous actor. But then he is nowhere.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Idk if Taew broke up with her boyfriend, I just know Namcha and Kong broke up...and no one knows if Taew was a 3rd wheel or not. I don't think she is...but who knows.
AHH That's right cee_neron! I get namcha and taew mixed up. :thanks:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
AHH That's right cee_neron! I get namcha and taew mixed up. :thanks:
It's ok ;) Taew is still with her boyfriend.

He was himself in Jai Rao. As the guest appearance. He was in the first episode where Ken received the best actor award LOL. Jai Rao is one of my first five lakorns. So when I saw Ryan Jett there, I thought he really a famous actor. But then he is nowhere.
Oh that's right lol, there were many guest stars in the beginning of the "award show" in Jai Rao, I remember Chai was there too. Hehe. I wish Ryan played in more lakorns, he's a cutie.

cecilia

Staff member
hummmmmmmm how about Mark and Mint N?

I've heard something about them being a couple? There was even a thread about them dating

No one really confirmed but it sure seem like it.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Art and Namfon
Chakrit and Woonsen :nono1: really enrage me in mam gaem daeng thread
zzzzz forget about this ones

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so Wan and Pim is for real? I remember reading somewhere that Wan likes her but Pim refused him? how long do they date? If it is real, I hope them last cos they are cute and talent people.

and of course, Yadech should be in the list--but I dont rush them though since they are still very young and young couple rarely lasts.