cua yaj and mai yeng lee(my cousin) they are married

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
all i can tell u is that they are married =]]] they are just soooo cuuutteeeee so lovely =] the wedding is sometimes in march! =]

I don't know who they are......are they one of the hmongs celeberties?............anyways they are very cute together
I wish them the best of everything. Life in the heart of love ones is always ,is and love, love, love always.......
much much blessings to cua yang and mai yeng lee........................

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for sharing the pictures, even though I still think he is a jerk for leaving his wife for her... and she should know better! I feel sorry for his wife...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing the pictures, even though I still think he is a jerk for leaving his wife for her... and she should know better! I feel sorry for his wife...
What?????? He was married? Explain more...

max

sarNie Elites
I cannot confirm this, but that is what a lot of people said. Plus, he is probably almost 30 if not pass that. Most Hmong people in Thailand marry by that age... just think about it. Plus, I remember my cousin telling me that when they met him in real life a few years ago, they asked if he was married, and he would not answer, so he must be?

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Hm, i dont know who he is or she is, but wonderful pictures. I wish them both the best of luck and many blessings to come.

Thanks for sharing..!!

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
lol

this is funny, so is it true? Does he have a wife back in laos or not? lols

__________________\

he has never been married its rumors

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I cannot confirm this, but that is what a lot of people said. Plus, he is probably almost 30 if not pass that. Most Hmong people in Thailand marry by that age... just think about it. Plus, I remember my cousin telling me that when they met him in real life a few years ago, they asked if he was married, and he would not answer, so he must be?

He was never married before. I know because my mom is related to his uncle and she goes to visit them every 3 years.

kulyia

RUK
yeah hes aged over the yrs and darken..lol hes the guy who acted with Jalia.,lol.. and luj yaj, that girl who sings and was her husband who played a teacher.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wow. anyways, he was one of the first hmong guys that i thought looked good.
haha same here!! the first time i saw him was in the movie with dawb thoj i think she have a twin and one of her twin died or something...but i thought he was good looking and kept re watching that movie...lol...

MVwj

sarNie Egg
haha same here!! the first time i saw him was in the movie with dawb thoj i think she have a twin and one of her twin died or something...but i thought he was good looking and kept re watching that movie...lol...
lol. i only watch hmong movies cuz he's in it. hahaha