CRISTINE LEE

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
She's one of the pageant who this year was running for Miss. Hmong International in Cali.

I don't know who she is, but all I have to say about this is that NO ONE'S PERFECT!

ohhhh.....got it i ask my aunt about these stuff and she told me sooo i know now..haha

Mov4u

sarNie Egg
true not one is perfect....but...
First of all, how old is this girl? Just out of HS? By her look I can tell she is not innocent and sure enough it's true.

Good thing she didn't win the pageant or else it's just going to give us Hmong a bad image.

No matter how good any of her pictures, the ones sitting on the toilet just ruin it.

suensusan

sarNie Egg
ok so who is this girl? this is the first time I heard of her besides the other pic of her pooping :D
anyways this is how girls are now a days... you can not judge a book by its cover, I am pretty sure all the girls in this world have a wild side :D
so dont take it out on this poor girl...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i once had a picture of me sitting on the toilet too.. it was a bomb ass picture.. i just can't find it in my computer anymore. sheit.

shes just having fun.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
First of all, how old is this girl? Just out of HS? By her look I can tell she is not innocent and sure enough it's true.

Good thing she didn't win the pageant or else it's just going to give us Hmong a bad image.

No matter how good any of her pictures, the ones sitting on the toilet just ruin it.

TRUE HER POOPING PIX JUST RUIN HER INNOCENT IMAGE...BY THE WAY TAT IS WHAT I THINK ONLY...DUNT GET OFFEND BUY MY STATEMENT....

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
it is just weird but in some of the close up pix... she kind of remind me of a chihuahua...

haha! duno... maybe it is because of the big eyes and pointy chin...

yeah... it is just funny... =))

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok people, she's just living her normal usual life. leave her alone.
i once had a picture of me sitting on the toilet too.. it was a bomb ass picture.. i just can't find it in my computer anymore. sheit.

shes just having fun.
yeah she's juz having fun..living her normal life...dun kare
we do crazie stuffs be each of us does it to an extent..and some of us do it
in the rite place at the rite time...

but she ran for the title of Miss Pageant who is suppose to have a good image plus suppose
to be a good role model...

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
that's why i said...before accepting or processing any applications...myspace is the most resourceful site to check on one's background.

i wonder why do Hmong Girls become party animals now...like late out at clubs, partying...and especially drinking. Really bad role model for our younger.

i am shock that at least 30% of married spouse are seen at the club out alone. ALONE! very sad!!!
so not right!!! not all hmong girls are married yea we love partying but not married!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
LOL...yes myspace is the source to everyone's true self..and if your looking forward to a JOB or planning to go into Law Enforcement..and other fields that does these bakcground checks..good luck cause they DO check out everything you have or put up online. whether you have already delete them or not..they SEE EVERYTHING that was on myspace...i know so many who felt sorry they don't get the job they apply for cause of that..

nerine

sarNie Egg
I just got to comment that it's only for some girls. They're ruining their pride like that! There is no way good girls would go clubbing all night. Those are the girls whom had gone to the wrong path. So it's their life. So just be careful of yourself and how you wanted your life to follow so... Just don't be like those girls.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
I just don't like hmong girls who are fake... those who participate in a pageant and pretend they're such a good hmong girl, but then outside of the pageant limelight, they're not all that innocent or not all that good... ugghhh.... sure, no one is all that perfect or innocent, so don't pretend at the pageant then... The girls who enter are supposed to be representing the Hmong culture and supposed to be a good role model!!! Not drinking and partying away..... It's like the quote "It's not when people are watching, but instead when people are not watching that you decide to do with yourself"!!!!!!!!!!!
soooo not true about us u r sooooo meannnnnnn!!!!