Cris Horwang and Gang Nangfah

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
is cris officially banned/cut out from gang nangfah? looks like it didn't see her at nana's bday party. I find it kinda sad if every one of those girls cut her out just because miss drama janie didn't like her over a guy that she's not with anymore. then again, I'm sure she can find better friends than all those shallow girls lol

reminds me of girls who fought for guys that they don't even end up with..pure stupidity like aum and note. I remember she was fighting a lot of girls (one of them was janie lol how ironic) over note and looked what happened..more boyfriends after him anyways!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
is cris officially banned/cut out from gang nangfah? looks like it didn't see her at nana's bday party. I find it kinda sad if every one of those girls cut her out just because miss drama janie didn't like her over a guy that she's not with anymore. then again, I'm sure she can find better friends than all those shallow girls lol

reminds me of girls who fought for guys that they don't even end up with..pure stupidity like aum and note. I remember she was fighting a lot of girls (one of them was janie lol how ironic) over note and looked what happened..more boyfriends after him anyways!
I’m team Cris alone vs Gang Nangfah lol nanabery looks fake to me. .. don’t know why lol

But true Cris can find better friends. She seems really respectful towards Nana, but sometimes if people are b*tchy enough drop you, just leave them!! Team Cris!!! Whoot. !!!! Keke ;)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
we really dont know what really happened to assume they cut her off. maybe cris got tired of everything and decided to remove herself (smartest one of the bunch). she is always there for the other girls when janie isnt around. i think she doesnt want to be around janie no matter what.
As for nana, i dont think she is fake. she tried so hard to make her friends come back together when the whole drama happened. its hard to be 100% neutral in cases like this especially when you are closest with the troublemaker. nana and janie are like sisters so she is stuck with janie lol. no matter who janie beefs with, nana is her ride or die (we all need a friend like nana in reality). janie isnt stupid enough to mess up her only solid friendship.

personally, i hate any gang nonsense. even worse when grown adults decide to form one themselves. it always brings mess, drama and unnecessary requirements to pick sides or be neutral. three is truly a crowd.
cris and janie will eventually makeup. time heals all wounds.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
they're only good friends because nana's man doesn't fit her specification in the financial department lol. j is a fake, a user and a man snatcher lmao

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Janie is salty cus Cris didn't make her a priority. She thinks everything and everyone needs to revolve around her. She made Woonsen felt so guilty and made her seem like she was so in the wrong when Woonsen acted appropriately between two friends by being neutral but sadly Woonsen gave in and went grovelling. That girl is too extra.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I’m team Cris alone vs Gang Nangfah lol nanabery looks fake to me. .. don’t know why lol

But true Cris can find better friends. She seems really respectful towards Nana, but sometimes if people are b*tchy enough drop you, just leave them!! Team Cris!!! Whoot. !!!! Keke ;)
Hahahahah i think nana is fake too...though i get the bitchy fake vibe from the whole ggang. i dont like most of them now, only neutral with ann and paula sometimes.