Cring Out Love From the Center of the World

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
my guyfriend say i should totally check out his movie...and he says it is like i litre of tears...but even better..so anyo ne wanna jump in and tell u what u think...or if you haven't seen it..u should put it at the top of ur "to watch drama list".........remember its CRYING OUT LOVE FROM THE CENTER OF THE WORLD........

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
yea...i watchin it as i'm postin tis...and i really believe it's much more touching than one litre of tears...so i say u guys should check it out at cruchyroll....

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
HERE'S THE INFO FR CRUNCHYROLL

Crying Out Love, In The Center of the World
(This Series is Complete)
AKA: "Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu"

"I thought I might be using a lifetime's happiness in a moment. I was that happy and she was that beautiful." A young boy stands on the red earth of Australia under its blue sky. It is 17-year-old Sakutaro Matsumoto. His time with the girl comes back to him. The colored sand runs through his hands and a tear appears on his cheek. He wakes up. It's 2004 and he is 34 years old and in Japan. He thinks "I have been in a world without her for 17 years." Returning home to see his old high school for the last time before it is demolished, Saku confronts anew the loss of the love of his life, Aki, to leukemia 17 years ago. Now a medical researcher at graduate school, he has been living as if half of him died with her since then. Based on the bestselling novel that sold over 3 million copies, the past and present come together in this love story that is both pure and sad.

* Yamada Takayuki as Matsumoto Sakutaro
* Ayase Haruka as Hirose Aki
* Sakurai Sachiko as Kobayashi Aki
* Tanaka Koutaro as Ooki Ryunosuke
* Emoto Tasuku as Nakagawa Akiyoshi

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^really? i heard 1 litre of tears was sadder. i watched about 2 episode of Crying Out Love From the Center of the World, and it was so boring i stopped O_O.. i wasn't even a bit sad. but in 1 litre of tear, i totally cry at the end of episode 1 where they showed the real aya's photos. O_O

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
not true.....because crying out love in the center of the world starts with the two lovers relationship before she knows that she has leukemia...n the plot builds up...for the first few epi....it don't really determine the emotions of the drama...

I honestly can say that in 1 litre of tears you don't really see the love between the lovers...but in crying out love in the center of the world.....it juz really teaches you a lesson that is much more indepth than 1 litre of tears

Quarter

Tell me about it.
OoOoOooOoH really? no surprise, typical dying drama these days. but i guess i'll have to watch and prepare a roll of toilet paper. and if it's really good and sad like people say i'll stamp the cover right below my other one on myspace. BTW, in 1 liter of tears, it's not about the lovers, it's about her and her dying issue and it makes me appreciate my life much more, not that i dont love my life already.

but i guess i'll take your word for it, i do need to clean my eyes.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG... the summary is so sad.. already makes me wanna cry! Yamada Takayuki is male lead!! OMG! I love him so much!! I have to watch this! It is a drama right?

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
yea...its adrama....there is to ups and down of crying out loud in the center of the world.....but overall i love the way this drama turns the sadness of death into an inspiration of opportunity to really get something out of life....plus i love the love n comedey.....OH I BELIEVE THERE IS 11 EPISODES...it's getting very sad....but i haven't get reach the sad part yet...and EVEN MY GUYFRIENDS ADMIT THAT HE CRIED LIKE CRAZY AT THE END......

Contagious

sarNie Egg
the drama is great and REALLY sad, its more better than one litre of tears because in this one u would cry like 1 gallon of tears lol.., nyways if u wanna know wuts up with the drama u can check it here, u can dl it here also, its subbed english

http://idols-unlimited.com/community/index.php?showtopic=199

Oh, the link doesn't work. Does anyone know where else i can watch it, because the ones on crunchyroll was removed.