Creepy or wierd?

Sayun

sarNie Egg
Skip all what happened to me. I was in the hospital for a month do to my surgery. One of my friends wife passed away giving birth to their son. Her funeral was last weekend and I went on saturday and stay there with him and his family and friends all day. It was around six and my friend, me and other friends went to sit next to the coffin, my friend was crying and we were comforting him. I was talking to his cousin and when I look at my friend wife, I saw her mouth open a little and it slightly close. I wasn't scare so I continue to stay there and I was looking at her again and it happen again. I dont know why but I didn't feel any sense of being scare so I continue talking to his cousin. Her mom came so I kinda move to the left side and stay there for the next five minute or so. I didn't go on sunday because I work. Its been a week now and I dont know why but why do I feel scare now? I thought about it and maybe its her saying goodbye? Back in high school, we dated for two years and I was her first boyfriend and we got really close at times. And she will be joking around to me that she likes me alot so if she ever passed away she will come back for me? I will tell her not to say anything like that and she will run her thumb around my lips. It made me cry thinking about it now and how I love her back in high school. I think it was only me that saw it and maybe nobody else did. Should I tell my parent about it? I dont live with no more though because I spend most of my time now in my apartment. What should I do because I can't really fall asleep for the past days.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Skip all what happened to me. I was in the hospital for a month do to my surgery. One of my friends wife passed away giving birth to their son. Her funeral was last weekend and I went on saturday and stay there with him and his family and friends all day. It was around six and my friend, me and other friends went to sit next to the coffin, my friend was crying and we were comforting him. I was talking to his cousin and when I look at my friend wife, I saw her mouth open a little and it slightly close. I wasn't scare so I continue to stay there and I was looking at her again and it happen again. I dont know why but I didn't feel any sense of being scare so I continue talking to his cousin. Her mom came so I kinda move to the left side and stay there for the next five minute or so. I didn't go on sunday because I work. Its been a week now and I dont know why but why do I feel scare now? I thought about it and maybe its her saying goodbye? Back in high school, we dated for two years and I was her first boyfriend and we got really close at times. And she will be joking around to me that she likes me alot so if she ever passed away she will come back for me? I will tell her not to say anything like that and she will run her thumb around my lips. It made me cry thinking about it now and how I love her back in high school. I think it was only me that saw it and maybe nobody else did. Should I tell my parent about it? I dont live with no more though because I spend most of my time now in my apartment. What should I do because I can't really fall asleep for the past days.

yes you should let your parents know. Tell them what you saw at the funeral and how you feel right now.
Sometimes, it's only our imagination and sometimes it is what it is so let your parents know and I agreed with yingerbug. You should see a Shaman, since you two used to date in high school. Maybe that was her way of saying good bye or whatever it means, who knows but because you are afraid at times now. Please do let your parents know. Take care.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
wow..that is very very creepy..u should let your parents know about this..
cause it can become serious..i think..i dunno..

do you think she might have wanted to tell you something and didn't get the opportunity to. Maybe that's y you saw her mouth move. Maybe she kept something from you and had always wanted to tell you but no ran out of time. Maybe you should tell an elder and see about the matter.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow that is so scary...maybe that's some reason why i don't like going to hmong traditional funeral...but sorry for ur lost too...btw where does this happened at?

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
It's not a good sign that you are the only one to see it so tell your parents and see a shaman soon..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think you were just frightened...
What you need most now is to tell your family and get a chicken to hu plig.
Maybe you weren't afraid first because everyone was there with you at the funeral, but when you're alone you got paranoid and probably feared that moment again..
Hu plig first, and then if it doesn't help, ua neeb. Just a thought.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
That is creepy but I'd have to wonder if she is really dead (if they didn't cut her open). Maybe she was still alive and was just beginning to regain conscious. But if they already moved her organs and there is no way for her to come back to life then yes, seek a shaman. Reading this post give me chills already. *shivers*

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! you're scared now but not then, maybe she's near you or something.
She's probably following you around because she say she will come back
for you when she die!!!

jk jk... LOl;
...well, I would've told my parents if I were you.
And that's really sad that you used to date your
friend's wife! I don't know what happened between
you guys, but she is probably trying to tell you
something like i'll come back. lol...

but you should seriously do something about it....

GOOD LUCk!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
that is so creepy...maybe that's why i don't really attend funeral because i am easily scare :nailbiter: or when i do go, i stay away from the coffin...this gives me shiver because just yesterday i was watching the preview of paranormal activity 2 and i couldn't even finish it.

anyways, back to your situation, hopefully you guys didn't (drink each other's blood from the finger ???) back in high school, because if you did, that is pretty pretty freaky. if not then you may not have to worry too much but still do something about it.you should definitely inform the elders and see what they have to say about it and do something. you don't want to wait to do something about it before it is a little late...just my opinion.

good luck...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

By reading this gives me goosebumps already. Like these people above, you should really be dealing it with your parent. I hope everything for you turn out well.

neena

sarNie Adult
THAT IS CREEPY! but u know what? it happened to me too...when i was a little girl i went to my uncle's funeral...i was looking at his face and all of a sudden his mouth slightly opened, it didn't close though. i never said anything to my parents though because i always thought about when ppl cut off a chicken's head, it continues to move...i always thought dead bodies did that too, they move. i was reading a book called Ghost about a guy who loses his job and he gets a job at the funeral home, he learns how to sew up corpse mouth and eyes. the book says something about sometimes the eyes/mouths opening because the muscles act up.

but u should consult with a shaman if this keeps happening to you though.