Creepy age differences between pra'nang

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
@Joy: Yep! The girl had long curly wavy hair and the p'ek is definitely not Johnny. He looked mixed and very handsome. I agree with you, I prefer older P'ek with young girls rather than older N'ek with younger guys. I guess it's the old fashion girl in me. The only old P'ek I can't stand is Nok. Old man need to retire.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Roy Marn - Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasri (10 years i believe so....?)
Actually, Boy doesn't look that old so it was nice. :D lol
Besides, BARGIE FTW !!! :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

saki

sarNie Adult
@Joy: Yep! The girl had long curly wavy hair and the p'ek is definitely not Johnny. He looked mixed and very handsome. I agree with you, I prefer older P'ek with young girls rather than older N'ek with younger guys. I guess it's the old fashion girl in me. The only old P'ek I can't stand is Nok. Old man need to retire.
I have the same taste as you then :) Older p'eks with younger n'eks for me. But not too old- I have to admit, Nok looked too old in Nampueng Kom it was distracting. I know the role had to be played by an older p'ek but I wish they got someone old but young looking or something. I think someone like Sam Yuranan who is old, but looks young...anyway, someone like that i would have been ok with.

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
@Saki: I would've been in :cloud9: if Willy is in Nampueng Kom instead Nok. Willy is so handsome, he aged like fine wine.:heart:

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
You ever watch a lakorn and get turned off knowing that theres more than a decade age difference between the leads. I guess around 10 years age difference isn't that bad but once its way past that its just creepy. Even if the couple look cute together or even if the storyline requires the age difference, i find it so weird and it makes the p'ek so pedo.

Wanalee - Poh and Mew = Age difference = 19 years

Duay Rang Atitharn - Saranyu and Kob = Age difference = 18 years

Preuksa Sawad - Nok and Namfon P = Age difference = 26 years

Nampeung Kom - Nok and Janie = Age difference = 21 years

Kehas Saeng Jun - Num and Poo = Age difference = 16 years

Rak Patiharn - Smart and Kim = Age difference = 15 years
Agree. Nok Chatchai usually stars alongside actresses that are extremely too young for him and his character in those lakorns always rape the young nang'ek. Absolutely disgusting and disturbing!

saki

sarNie Adult
@Saki: I would've been in :cloud9: if Willy is in Nampueng Kom instead Nok. Willy is so handsome, he aged like fine wine.:heart:
Yeah, Willy's so handsome even til now :D Would love to see him in Nampueng Kom remake. And I love his height!