Crazy Hooker

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm not trying to be mean but this lady that deliberately walked into our car today was a hooker for sure. She walked around with only a bra and pants on and started swearing at us for no reason :rant: , i think she's either a) drunk or B) high on some whacked up drug. Seriously these type of people are crazy and useless, she looks like she's in her late 40's and she's still walking around like she's a teenager, i don't understand why she would waste her life like that, if i were her i would go find myself a LEGAL job and try to make my life the best as i could. Makes me glad i'm not that type of person. :party:

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
She was drunk or high, I think, yes !
I'm glad for you :toast:
and i have to say that i am glad i didn't see this type of person, it scares me !

You had luck that she wore pants and bra. I met a homeless guy in the subway with only tee shirt. and anything else down there. freakin chokin scaring me out :'(

anan

sarNie Adult
Girls, girls, girlz,,,, why always judging easily other girl ???

Some ppl. don't have the chance that you have.... that's it.

Muddie Murda

smile...
It could be that she's also mentally challenged. It would have scared me for a bit (trained to be afraid of strangers lol), but I wouldn't be quick to judge. Like Anan said, some people never got the chance we had. :) We all travel different roads to the same destination. Don't judge too quickly their road, you wouldn't want others judging yours either. ^_^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well still, i don't care if she's whatever, what i do care is that she started swearing when she walked into our car.

Muddie Murda

smile...
That's when the joke "You're so dumb you got hit by a parked car" comes in. LOL Don't you curse when you run into a wall or bang your knees on the coffee table? "Ah stupid wall! Why are you here?" Or "Dumb table!" Same scenario, except...with a car lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' timestamp='1286771319' post='712422']
That's when the joke "You're so dumb you got hit by a parked car" comes in. LOL Don't you curse when you run into a wall or bang your knees on the coffee table? "Ah stupid wall! Why are you here?" Or "Dumb table!" Same scenario, except...with a car lol
[/quote]
She was swearing at us, not the car. You don't swear at people when your wrong

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' timestamp='1286775178' post='712438']
Mentally challenged people do :D
[/quote]
:numchuck:

kulyia

RUK
honey carry some pepper spray. i thinke very girl should carry a pepper spray or even better, a tazer! lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
This thread makes me laugh.

BTW Candy Cupid.. Your sig is too long! ;)

Other then that.. keep on ranting away.