Crazy Guy

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Here he is replying to my comment his name is kazuyamishimaB and i'm mmonica100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0nUO3WyxaI

I was innocently commenting when he decided to be an ass

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
That guy is just a retarded spammer. I checked his page and it seems like he's a fan of Jin Kazuya from Tekken who happens to be Japanese and yet he goes off spouting racist comments about Chinese and Japanese.

The best way is to just ignore him and let him be stupid.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I don't what that guy's problem is. Seriously why do people write horrible comments like that--if you don't like, you don't need to comment on it And I don't get why he needs to use offensive words like that UGH. Like Limegrass said, ignore people like that.

By the way, Aum Atichart is MY boyfriend lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
theyre just those annoying youtubers..
i guess this also a reason why i've been avoiding youtube, because of crackheads like them.. they got no life thats why they have so much time in the world to spam.. >__________________< just ignore that sore loser..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't what that guy's problem is. Seriously why do people write horrible comments like that--if you don't like, you don't need to comment on it And I don't get why he needs to use offensive words like that UGH. Like Limegrass said, ignore people like that.

By the way, Aum Atichart is MY boyfriend lol.
We can split him 50/50 :lol:

Melissa

sarNie Egg
Block this clown. Posting racist comments is against youtube's TOS and if you report him , he'll be banned.