Cov Lus Cog Cia - Paj Zaub Vwj & Meej Thoj

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Is Meng, the guy who played P'nek in the Super Daib Dib with Paj Zauj. I like him. I think he is cute. All of their brothers, I think Pov and Meng probably the cuter one. Eventhough Cob is cute too, but I don't like his feature.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
lovena said:
Is Meng, the guy who played P'nek in the Super Daib Dib with Paj Zauj. I like him. I think he is cute. All of their brothers, I think Pov and Meng probably the cuter one. Eventhough Cob is cute too, but I don't like his feature.
[post="157964"][/post]​
yeah...he was the super qaib dib guy....i thought he looks so charming in that movie....paj zuaj and meej makes a really good pair!!! :)

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
I take it that Meej must be younger than Coob? Pov Thoj must be the oldest son or so I've heard.....
[post="155510"][/post]​
no actually vit thoj is the oldest of them all brothers, then poj thoj is the next older

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea... i saw the preview in ARiya's MV...

I gotta say it seems interesting... but damn... It's always the same storyline...like any other movies... Hmong peeps need new storylines.. for real!!!! :) It's not a bad thing but it's.. always the same plot with different characters... Gettin' boring... :(

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
YM_gurl said:
oh yea... i saw the preview in ARiya's MV...

I gotta say it seems interesting... but damn... It's always the same storyline...like any other movies... Hmong peeps need new storylines.. for real!!!! :) It's not a bad thing but it's.. always the same plot with different characters... Gettin' boring... :(
[post="161246"][/post]​

not just hmong, everyone seems to have the same plot. even thai lakorns too. although you can say thai lakorns are more intresting, talking about same plot, thai lakorn have the same plot w/ diff. character too. :D

minankumo

sarNie Adult
piab also sing too
my mom has his album. it was his first album like from 4 years ago.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with u.. wulusa.... :)

but Thai lakorns are more interesting..and yes i do find some thai lakorns
to be similar...same storyline & all... but not exactLY... u know.. :p

hmong movies, are always...either...the son or daughter is engaged to the aunt or uncle's son... & the son or daughter ends up falling in love w/someone else... who, of course is dirt poor... u know.. that kind of thing...

:) although, i am looking forward to this movie.. because paj zaub vwj is one good actor... :) so is... meej..:) was he in "Niam lub kuam muab" ??? something like that..

i thought he was... tell me if i'm wrong... :) HE LOOKS BETTER IN HIS OTHER MOVIE.. :)

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna watch the movie...saw a small clips of it...and it seems like its gonna be good...and interesting...i think paj zaub vwj is pretty...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I would like to see this one too...Paj Zaub is pretty in her own way... As for acting wise she's okay...I wouldn't say it's the best but nor is it not good either...I guess she still has to do an excellent movie yet to prove her acting skills above and beyond in the hmong community...sure she star in Moua Lee's movie Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam and it was a pretty good movie...but as an excellent one where you have the whole community talking...I still haven't seen her up to that level yet...who knows this one may be the one...I think she's very capable of reaching that ladder when the opportunity is there...