COUPLES PREDICTION

calla

sarNie Adult
i would say Tang & Aom (cutest couple) :D

ORRRRRRRR........................

Tang and me..... :w000t: :loool: :lol:

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
aum and oil as for chakrit not quite sure eventhough him and kat look cute together but they say that they r just friends cuz these two r really comfortable as friends and that's how i see them. Namfon is rumor to be with stefan and kob i am happy she is still with p brook (9yrs) he finally gave her a rose for valentine. :wub:

rocky

sarNie Egg
I must say:

Tang and Noon S.
Tang and Aom
Tang and Annita
Tang and Bee. N
Tang and Nat..lolz

word of the day:
your smile just make the star and sky shine for eternity..

go.. tang...we love you man.. :wub:

linky

sarNie Hatchling
lek_24/7 said:
Do you guys think that since Kat and Chakrit known each other for a long time, They can still Fall in love with each other becuase he is like the guy next door? Do you think that it is possible to fall in love with a person you known for so long?
[post="77427"][/post]​
Yes, i believe you can fall in luv with someone you known forever... dont give up on them... Friendship is strong, but again, they can also develop feelings later in life... don't give up hope... :D

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
So far, I've liked almost ever actor that Kob has played with but in all honestly, she needs someone who she can be silly with. Someone is who is more like her and I just don't get that impression with Brook. I know they've been together for a long time but damn, 9 yrs. to get one frickin' rose!? He just seems way too busy for her. I definately like to see her with someone who is mature yet knows how to have a good time....maybe like.... Stefan???? LOL. They've seen to have gotten really close during the filming of Lhong Ngao Jun and Stefan seems to be really comfortable around her. And there are a couple of articles that claims that Stefan had said he's nervous to do the love scenes with her or her beauty is a distraction..... :sigh: Can these two be any cuter?? Now I'm just babbling and dreaming... haha :wub:

sero

sarNie Egg
ok,
here another one that has been caught.. but they say they're friend only..
joni and tuk..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
no kidding...KOB and BROOK....dang...they are like one happily married couple already...they should just like have the wedding and get life going!! hahah...

and Noon and Kade are OVER.....Kade is setting up another buisiness with...i think....3 of his friends.....

my guesses....*fingers crossed!!*

Aom and Tik
Aom and Mos
Aom and Sunny
Mos and Noon
Noon and Oil
Aump and Film
Film and Paula (they are filming a movie together!!!)
Aump and Oil
Andrew and Bua C.(they are doing a lakorn together!!)
Kat and Chakrit
Kat and Mos (i think they look totally cute..but prefer chakrit more than mos)
Mos and Kob (loved their lakorn together...)
Num S. and Nui (even though they broke up..i think)
Num S. and Ning K.
Mo and Dodge (B-Mix)
Mo and June from Brothers (rumors are circulating...recently caught on camera)

okay..i think that's too much....hahaha.....oh well....hahah..

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
kob and brook together for 9 years already???

wow... they should really get married...
[post="80338"][/post]​

Wow, it's been that long!! I mean time passes so fast when you think of it...anyone have recent pictures of them together ??? I haven't seen them on any new pics for quite a while now..anyone can update me on that..heheh

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think Paula Taylor and Tye Nattapol should get with each other. They have such great chemistry on screen. It's so real that I believe that they really do like/love each other.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
mInes are def. (SORRY JUST A BIG AOM FAN!!!) :D

TIK AND AOM
AOM AND KEN
CHAKRIT AND AOM ( CROSSING FINGERS TIGHTLY)
AOM AND PEPER... (THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING?? :p )

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Kat English and Chakrit Yamnarm !! :w000t:

Noon Woranuch and Khed Tarntup [ AGAIN ] :w000t:

Hahah. Yepp Hopefully xD Kat & Chakrit will be soo cuteee !!

Rakniran

oh so is it for real that Noon and Kade broke up for real? Thats sad.they've been together for such a long time.

Nat and Tang might be going out since theres rumor of them flirting and something is going on.

Mos wont end up with any girls cus he is rumor to be gay.No sign of him interest in any girls at all.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
o i got lots of them..................but aint know their names.....................hehehehe :sweat: :sweat: ....................