Copyright

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Its really sad how i've been gone for a week off youtube and i come back to see that half the khmer dubbed lakorn channels are gone. Copyright filing has gone too far and soon we're not even going to be seeing lakorns on youtube anymore.

Petey

sarNie Egg
Its really sad how i've been gone for a week off youtube and i come back to see that half the khmer dubbed lakorn channels are gone. Copyright filing has gone too far and soon we're not even going to be seeing lakorns on youtube anymore.
So you're complaing that you can't watch lakorn for free online anymore, but you don't think about how much each productions lose money on people who posted lakorn online for other people to watch for free. This is one of the reason why many voice production has closed down. You should be lucky that these other active companies still releases movies for us to watch & hasn't close down yet.

Simple answer = start buying it. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Um, i watch things on youtube because I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR IT. If i paid for it i wouldn't be complaining would I? I'm not going to think of dubbing companies when i'm having trouble paying for stuff i need.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm jus glad I'm not dealing with Lakorn being dubbed or not cuz I jus found out watching in its own language is better...

kanica

sarNie Egg
Lol, I have movies on DVD but I always watch on youtube :woot2: .
I think it's BBTV who deleted accounts.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
So you're complaing that you can't watch lakorn for free online anymore, but you don't think about how much each productions lose money on people who posted lakorn online for other people to watch for free. This is one of the reason why many voice production has closed down. You should be lucky that these other active companies still releases movies for us to watch & hasn't close down yet.

Simple answer = start buying it. :)
In my opinion if I buy the stuff I have the rite to do whatever I with it so since I owned it so basically I cn upload it YouTube if I wnt it's all abt sharing if I hav good stuff I love to share them for most ppl they Dnt hav that kind of money to buy it so sharing for those that r in need r a really good thing...ppl have their right u kno...I bet the company's that dubbed the Lakorn didn't get their right from Thailand to b dubbing their Lakorn so I believe They hav no right to release copyright to the Lakorn that is not authorized to them

Petey

sarNie Egg
Um, i watch things on youtube because I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR IT. If i paid for it i wouldn't be complaining would I? I'm not going to think of dubbing companies when i'm having trouble paying for stuff i need.
In my opinion if I buy the stuff I have the rite to do whatever I with it so since I owned it so basically I cn upload it YouTube if I wnt it's all abt sharing if I hav good stuff I love to share them for most ppl they Dnt hav that kind of money to buy it so sharing for those that r in need r a really good thing...ppl have their right u kno...I bet the company's that dubbed the Lakorn didn't get their right from Thailand to b dubbing their Lakorn so I believe They hav no right to release copyright to the Lakorn that is not authorized to them
All y'all gonna start bitching when these dubbing company goes out of business because of the way u guys think about this topic. SMFH.

peaches

sarNie Elites
the only company that went out of business was MAYURA lol. who cares lakorns are same old blah blah blah. i used to buys lots of khmer dubbed lakorns and uploaded some. watch it once and now collecting dust. for the past 3 years i've been watching korean drama and no not the khmer dubbed, they suck. dubbing company in cambodia is never going out of business unless ch7 start to copyright. right now cambodia is stealing from satellite. the korean were smart lol buy first then allow to dubb.

Petey

sarNie Egg
Well then stop giving a shit about what we say then. I know Thai, i'll just watch in Thai.
You do realized how selfish u are when u made that statement?... Stop being a smart mouth and start thinking about what would happen when there's no khmer entertamen. Not for you, but for everyone else, especially the ederly who depends on these entertainment to kill their boredom (and who BUYS it). Because people like you are ruining for others & that's the reason why I GIVE A FUCK because companies will close down from these privacy/copyright issues.

I buy my lakorns, and sure It's collecting dust after the first watch, but at least I'm being a small part in helping these businesses running and providing me khmer entertainment.

Think first before you start firing back at me.

Petey

sarNie Egg
the only company that went out of business was MAYURA lol. who cares lakorns are same old blah blah blah. i used to buys lots of khmer dubbed lakorns and uploaded some. watch it once and now collecting dust. for the past 3 years i've been watching korean drama and no not the khmer dubbed, they suck. dubbing company in cambodia is never going out of business unless ch7 start to copyright. right now cambodia is stealing from satellite. the korean were smart lol buy first then allow to dubb.
Oh shush peaches, but i miss you! haha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well who the hell do you think you fucking are for telling me what to do and what to think? Do you think your fucking god? I didn't start this thread for you to fucking lecture me. Just back off an let me say what I want to say.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
The dubbing company suck anyways...Mayura was known as the best dubbing company and no others can replace that...thanks to mayura for closing down because it really motivated me to learn and understand more Thai...

Petey

sarNie Egg
Well who the hell do you think you fucking are for telling me what to do and what to think? Do you think your fucking god? I didn't start this thread for you to fucking lecture me. Just back off an let me say what I want to say.
It seem that you didn't take my last advice. Let me re-state it again. "Think first before you start firing back at me."

One day you'll realized how stupid & immature you sound with all these replies towards me. Learn to reply with valid reasoning instead of emotion & ranting cus you're making yourself looking like a fool. I made valid points regarding "your topic" and you just don't like it because of denial & selfishness.

Thanks for the laugh & the entertainment. I just notice now that you're just a little kid that has alot to learn in life. I don't have time to debate or argue with immatures just like yourself.

#endofstory

Areeya

sarNie Adult
It seem that you didn't take my last advice. Let me re-state it again. "Think first before you start firing back at me."

One day you'll realized how stupid & immature you sound with all these replies towards me. Learn to reply with valid reasoning instead of emotion & ranting cus you're making yourself looking like a fool. I made valid points regarding "your topic" and you just don't like it because of denial & selfishness.

Thanks for the laugh & the entertainment. I just notice now that you're just a little kid that has alot to learn in life. I don't have time to debate or argue with immatures just like yourself.

#endofstory
i think u r being the immature one too for arguing back...its really pointless of this...i guess ppl have their own point of view but it shouldnt get this far...it does save a lot of gas and money by having movies uploaded on youtube since the economy is so bad everyone is broke so its good to save...lets all go green...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well since I'm a little kid with lots to learn about my life, i would like to have the last word. Whatever dude lecture me all you want, I don't care. I know I'm immature... Don't need reminders. If your the mature person just stay away from my thread. Have a nice day....