Contract Affair *RATED-R* ❀CH. 8❀

For those silent readers, how is the story so far?

• YAY!!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • NAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird... LOL!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Since the name is Kalaya, I automatically think of Mod Kalaya Jirachaisakdecha. LOL.  :)

OMG! I didn't even know that that was her name!! I just picked out the name Kalaya from the top of my head! OMG!! This is too fascinating.  :woot2:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Three

​
Thana woke up with an exhausted feeling when morning arose. The powerful sun rays beamed through the close shades, causing an uneven amount of lighting in the bedroom. Feeling a sense of emptiness to both of his sides, he used both of his hands and frantically patted  each side of the bed in hope to find Narissara. Thana was unable to come in contact with Narissara’s body whatsoever, so he jumped up to a sitting position, and investigated the room. It didn’t took a long time to spot Narissara; she was sitting at the desk by the window, fully dressed in a mint colored dress. Her face was looking out the window, expressing a look as if she wished she was outside the gates that surrounded the mansion. Based on the viewpoint that Thana looked at her from the bed, he was able to see that her eyes were watery, thanks to the light that came through the window.  Thana was extremely displeased with what he saw. He knew that what he did to her yesterday and that early morning was something inappropriate and selfish, but since the deed had already been done, it was too late to go back.
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Thana got out of his bed, undressed, and walked towards Narissara silently with a concerned expression. When he got behind her, for some reason, he was hesitant to approach Narissara. However, his determination won him over, so he bravely placed his right hand on Narissara’s, and massaged it slightly as he looked at the back of her head with a serious face, hoping that this would be comforting enough. “Narissara, do you want to go outside,” asked Thana in a tender voice. Narissara slowly turned her head, and nodded. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara walked silently in front of Thana at the backyard garden as Thana paid close attention to her, eyeing her from bottom to top. She suddenly stopped her pace as she came across a bright pink peony flower, and touched it with care. “These peony flowers are really beautiful. Too sad, there’s no sight of any jasmine flowers,” stated Narissara in a mannerly way as she continued to stare at the peony flower. Thana walked closer to her side, almost touching her shoulder, and asked, “Why? Do you like jasmine flowers?” Narissara finally managed to glance at Thana in the face for a split second, then headed over to sit on the chair that was to the side of them. Thana followed her footsteps and sat down across from her when she sat down. He waited for her answer while he continued to observe her over the table that was in between them. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Narissara answered, “Ka. Even though many youngsters these days think that jasmine flowers are old-fashioned, I believe that it is because they are old-fashion, it makes them stand out from the other flowers. Jasmine flowers had been in our Thai history for decades, and most of the time they are offered to Buddhas and Monks for merits. This is why I believe that although Jasmine flowers are not as outstanding in looks like the other flowers, it has its own internal value for us Thai people.” Thana was amazed with Narissara’s answer because he had never met any modern girl who had appreciated jasmine flowers so much like how he appreciated it. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Mentioning  about flowers, a memory of him and Kalaya approached his mind when they were newlywed. Thana and Kalaya was taking a tour around the garden that was filled with jasmine flowers. While they walked around the garden silently, he remembered that Kalaya’s attitude towards the scenery of the garden was not appreciative and accepting. It felt as if Kalaya was disgusted with jasmine flowers overflowing the garden, unlike Thana who was enjoying the it blissfully. When Thana accepted the fact that she was not admiring the flowers with him, he asked her in a concerned tone of voice, “Kalaya, is there something that you are displeased with the garden?” Without any hesitation, Kalaya turned to face him and complained, “Thana, can we please replace these plain jasmine flowers with peony flowers? I am tired of seeing these old-fashion flowers.” Thana tried to hide his upset face with a comforting smile. He thought that Kalaya would have realized by then that his favorite flowers were jasmine since it was almost everywhere around his house, but apparently it seemed like she never took the chance to notice. Thana gently grasped onto Kalaya’s arm as he said to her in his most loving voice, “If you don’t like these jasmine flowers, then I will order the servants to dig them out, and replace them with peonies.” Kalaya grinned at him while she thanked him in a childish voice, then continued to walk in front Thana, leaving him to follow her. Although Kalaya didn’t admire what Thana admired, he was already satisfy with the fact that he can make her happy because Kalaya was his first love, and he could swear on that.   [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]It didn’t take long for Narissara to realize that Thana was in his own world. The eyes of his was concentrated at the patches of peony flower that laid in front of their eyes as if the flowers were stained with something terrorizing. Narissara decided to leave him how he was since she believed that it would be inappropriate of her to bother his wonders, but even though she tried to ignore him, the look that he gave to the patches of peonies were rather disturbing to her. It looked as if he was going to shed a tear any second just from the look of how his eyes were positioned. Narissara wondered if it was her comment about the jasmine flowers, or was it about something else that she didn’t know about that happened to have put Thana in such a strange mood. Whatever it was, she felt that there was a strong connection between Thana and the peony flowers. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Kalaya and Sai was in the living room in their beach house at Hua Hin while Thana’s parents were away. Sai was brought along with them to their beach house because she was one of the most trustworthy servant in the Wongsawat household, and because she had a strong relationship with Thana’s parents, but most importantly, she held a strong relationship with Kalaya. Sai was abandoned by her parents, so Thana’s parents decided to raise her up as a servant in the household. From there on, she was raised up with Thana and Kalaya as one of their play mates. Although she was brought up to be a servant in the household, Thana and Kalaya never mistreated her in any way. Both of them treated her with care and love as if she was their younger sibling. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Sai was meticulously sticking peony flower petals onto the stick that she held on her left hand. A flower garland made out of peony flower was the thing that she was intending to make. Kalaya, who was relaxed on the sofa, paid close attention to Sai. She had always been fascinated by Sai’s artistic flower garland ever since when they were teenagers. What fascinated Kalaya the most was that Sai never seemed to lose her patience while making it.  “Do you love peony flowers that much, Sai,” asked Kalaya abruptly. Sai continued on with her work as she answered the question in a soft voice, “Yes, I really love peony flowers. They stand out the most from all of the other flowers.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6666666666667px]As Sai got halfway of finishing her flower, Kalaya moved closer to her, and when she did, her arm accidently bumped into Sai’s arm, causing her to stab herself into the finger with the sharp needle’s end. Sai didn’t scream in pain, but she made a reasonable noise to show that she was in pain at that instant moment when she was stabbed. Kalaya quickly hopped onto the floor where Sai sat, and grabbed the injured finger in a panic. She wiped the blood with her yellow dress as she solemnly apologized to Sai. “Come into my room, I have bandages for it.” Kalaya stood up and dragged Sai along with her to the room. After both of them got into the bedroom speedily, Kalaya closed the door behind her, and locked it.   [/SIZE]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! We got our chapter. I love how you connected the two scenes with the flowers. So I got a question, Sai is a girl right? Could it be that Kalaya is lesbian? Just wondering.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG this was exactly what I was thinking but was too shy to say that  :secret:
theplanetearth said:
Okay, here we go!!! The part that I am speculating is when he and Nari was doing the deed, and when he was go to cum (his sperm) onto her "lala", he pulled out quickly!!
Why is Nari there in the first place?
- To give the family a child
Does Thana love his wife?
- Don't know.... Seems like it

"Thana can feel his sperm travelling to enter Narissaras body, so he immediately pulled himself out entirely from Narssara, causing him and Narissara to let out a moan that filled the room, and aimed it towards Narissaras inner thighs."

Based off from lessons that I have learned, if a man pulls out before he cums into a girl's "lala", it basically means that he doesn't want a child, yet because once he cums into the woman's "lala", his sperms would enter her, and therefore might have a high chance of getting the woman pregnant. However in this scenario, Thana pulled out of Nari's "lala", and cummed on her thighs instead, not her "lala", therefore making his sperm not entering her, which then leads to not making her get pregnant in any way shape or form. And he knows that Nari is there to give him a BABY, but yet he pulled out!! Therefore that leaves us with a question, if he really love his wife, then why didn't he just quickly cum into Nari, instead of pulling out so that Nari can get pregnant quicker, and get out of their lives faster?!?! To me, this seems like Thana and his wife are not in good terms. I was suspicious of this part the third time when I read it..... Yes, the third time.

Anyways.... If this was too confusing for some of you guys, then sorry. Let's just hope that thatasiangirl understands what I'm trying to say here. HEHEHEHEHE

I think she got it 100% lol 
thatasiangirl said:
Do you guys think she got it right?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Yay!!! We got our chapter. I love how you connected the two scenes with the flowers. So I got a question, Sai is a girl right? Could it be that Kalaya is lesbian? Just wondering.

lesbian?? hummm

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I AGREE! This is what I thought too! 

Uhmm... as (presumably) an elder of the pervert club, I just want to point out that the "withdrawal method" isn't exactly a foolproof contraceptive method. Researches vary but it has a failure rate that ranges from 4-28%. We don't know yet how many chapters this fic would have, 20% is like 1/5 already so 1 out of 5 times of doing it could yield a pregnancy  :sweat:  :rofl:.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kalaya is full of herself. How can she be so insensitive about Jasmine flowers lol
Thana doesnt like Kalaya anymore cos she did not love him enough and was materialistic?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
I AGREE! This is what I thought too! 

Uhmm... as (presumably) an elder of the pervert club, I just want to point out that the "withdrawal method" isn't exactly a foolproof contraceptive method. Researches vary but it has a failure rate that ranges from 4-28%. We don't know yet how many chapters this fic would have, 20% is like 1/5 already so 1 out of 5 times of doing it could yield a pregnancy  :sweat:  :rofl:.  
Yes, that's true. No matter how fast you pull out or something, it doesn't help prevent pregnancy.

Step said:
Kalaya is full of herself. How can she be so insensitive about Jasmine flowers lol
Thana doesnt like Kalaya anymore cos she did not love him enough and was materialistic?
I'm thinking Kalaya might not want to marry Thana, but got forced to (without Thana knowing of course), and the ones she likes is Sai, that's why she asked to take out the jasmine and put in peony flowers because they are Sai's favorites. That's why Thana couldn't wait to get his hands on Narissara, because he has been deprived of his desire for so long? LOL. I find it weird to think this though because it might be wrong as well. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
Preview: "I don't want to do this anymore," said Thana.

XD what he don't want to do?? can't wait!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
Wow! Today is pretty quiet..... LOL

LOL Yahhh Seem like we need more R to get energy to move fast  :woot2: just saying :whatever:
I love chapter 3 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Did the writer PM you?? Cos I found connections now  :dance1:  :dance1:
Bieluvr said:
I'm thinking Kalaya might not want to marry Thana, but got forced to (without Thana knowing of course), and the ones she likes is Sai, that's why she asked to take out the jasmine and put in peony flowers because they are Sai's favorites. That's why Thana couldn't wait to get his hands on Narissara, because he has been deprived of his desire for so long? LOL. I find it weird to think this though because it might be wrong as well. :)