Confessions

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg , intense , update more ! I read the Bible . angle & demon & human mate and created sinned creature .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
CTR said:
No you don't.  :) I'm adding new twists and turns every time I write so you have to keep guessing where it is headed.  It is in the details as everything is a foreshadowing to everything.  It's simple but yet complex at the same time. 

Bieluvrs. What do you think so far?  Didn't think I was going to throw a curveball in there but I had to spice it up.  We both definitely agree that nong Kat Morson @kattrinnaya could pull the role of Det. Lewis off.  Nong Kat is very pretty but she has shown she can be physical as well from her previous lakorns.  Lenny/Ben I'm not sure about because of the complexity of the role.  Older actor would be my guess but still in their prime.  I think this will be my weekend story from now on just to mix it up with White Lotus for the weekdays. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarn, Bieluvrs, and Peace.  You guys give me too much credit for my poetry.  I'm just an average poetry writer in my view.  It is just that a lot of times, I tend to draw inspiration from all sort of places. 

Shakespeare The Tempest – Act 3, Scene 1

“I would not wish any companion in the world but you”

____________________________________________________________________________________________
I am picturing Aum Atichart as Ben/Lenny. He's old enough to be able to have a kid and he's played roles similar to Ben and Lenny as well. I think Aum and Kat would look great together too. :)

Any guy who is into Shakespear and poetry is attractive. LOL. :)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
sarN said:
Omg , intense , update more ! I read the Bible . angle & demon & human mate and created sinned creature .
After extensive research and study.  I am going towards a different direction from TV shows and other novels that I have read about that topic.  No, it is not going to be boring but it will be a different take on the subject.  So this is brand new concept and will explain the reason why we have the werewolves and vampires mythology.  I didn't want to post my finding since it would be boring.  So, I will be moving this story a long very fast we'll get to see who is who in this whole story.  I didn't want to just do a big data dump in the story.  The monk will explain everything further in the next episode so stay tune.  :)

I think all the poems that I have written in the poetry thread has given me more freedom to expression different ideas so that I can come back to write my two stories freely now.  It's like getting my other creative ideas out.    :heart: :heart: :heart:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Duck,” yelled Det. Lewis, as he fires six rounds at the driver.  The bullets struck him in the chest and the shoulder blades as he let go of the car.  The diver was seen bleeding on those spots but those wounds started to heal as Lenny looked back in his mirror as they sped off into the highway.    

“I didn’t know your ex was a vampire,” laughed Lenny.

Det. Lewis was still trying to take in what had just occurred.  It was a nightmare she wanted to forget but she had to come to the realization that Drew
was a vampire with bad intention on destroying the fabric of life. 

“That’s not funny dad,” said Abby.  “I thought vampire only existed in the movies.”

“Well, then you’re not going to believe about the werewolf that I saw either.”

Abby tapped Lenny on the shoulders. “Where are all of these monsters from the movies coming from?”

“Someone must have opened a portal,” said Lenny jokingly.

Det. Lewis thought hard and long about the man in the trench coat that had approached Lenny and her the day before.  He had told the both of them that he was a monk and he was there to warn them about the coming war before the forces of good and evil.  Could the monk be telling the truth?  Or was the man a psychopath disguising as a monk?  It was going to be up to her to locate the man wherever he was in Capeside City.

“I got it, said Det. Lewis.  “Maybe the monk was telling us the truth.  Maybe he was there to protect us.”

Scratching his head, Lenny said, “Oh boy, here we go again with that fake monk.  What kind of monk dress in a trench coat?”

“An undercover one just like me,” said Det. Lewis.

“Right and I’m not Abby’s real father either.”

“Hey, that’s not funny,” said Abby.  “I am your real daughter even mom said so.”

A big grin came over Lenny’s face. “It’s not like that.  To complicate for you to understand.”

Abby lean over the seat next to Lenny.  “Tell me, I’m old enough to handle it.”

“I’m Lenny and your dad is Ben.  We’re two different people.”

Abby was perplexed.  “I never knew my father had a twin.”

Lenny took a deep breath and tried again.  “Your father and I are trapped in the same body.”
Abby looked at Lenny deeply to see if he was playing any trick on her.  She noticed that he dressed differently and he was using more slangs in his
vocabulary.  “You’ve changed since the last time we met dad.”

“When we’re at home, I will try to explain further,” said Lenny.

Abby was happy to get back to the beach house that her father had owned for as long as she was alive.  “I can’t wait to walk on the beach at night.”

“Sorry to burst your bubble,” smile Det. Lewis.  “It is not safe for you and your father to live there anymore.”

“Yup,” said Lenny.  “Cuz the werewolves might be back.”

The trio made it safe to Capeside but the event that just occurred will forever change the way they look at the world.  It was not pristine and innocent as they once thought it was but it was not a dangerous place filled with monsters of the night roaring for lost souls to devour. 

At the safe house, Lenny bought out Ben’s phone to show Abby and Det. Lewis that he wasn’t making things up.  Lenny was not going to hide it from them any longer even if the two of them thought he was crazy.  He didn’t showed Det. Lewis that their writing style was totally different and that they ate differently. 

“Now, do ya believe me?” asked Lenny. 

There were lingering questions about the mental makeup of Ben/Lenny but Det. Lewis was willing to give Lenny the benefit of the doubt because of what had transpired.  She once thought that werewolves and vampires were fake but now there were real.  So it wasn’t far-fetch to believe in Lenny’s story of the two being trapped in the same body. 

“How did you get trap inside Ben’s body?” asked Det. Lewis.

“That’s the billion dollar question,” said Lenny.  “I dunno.  I dunno about my past either.”

They continue to talk throughout the night as Det. Lewis slept on the sofa in the living room to guard against any suspicious activity around the house.  Abby was given a guest room upstairs next to Ben and Lenny’s room. 

It was a sun filled morning as rays of light radiated down upon Capeside as if heaven had rained down its blessing upon them.  After eating breakfast, Det. Lewis was going to cruise through the town to see if she could locate the monk from two days ago.  Det. Lewis drove and drove but the monk was nowhere in sight and she deeply disappointed in not finding him.

As Det. Lewis pulled up to her driveway, Lenny came waving at her with excitement as if he had won the lottery.  She raced out of the car to meet him half to see what he commotion was all about.

“What’s going?” said Det. Lewis.

Trying to catch his breath, Lenny said, “The monk…the monk he is here.  Waiting inside.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's getting really interesting. I just don't know how to say it anymore because I have already said it all before. I like that ou're having a different take on all this mythical creatures thing. :)

CTR

Bieluvr said:
It's getting really interesting. I just don't know how to say it anymore because I have already said it all before. I like that ou're having a different take on all this mythical creatures thing. :)
Will be back with more tonight.  Gotta go somewhere.

“What’s going?” said Det. Lewis.

Trying to catch his breath, Lenny said, “The monk…the monk he is here.  Waiting inside.”

“I thought you didn’t believe he was a monk,” said Det. Lewis.

“I didn’t believe in werewolves and vampires before either,” said Lenny.  “Guess what?  They’re real like me and you.”

The monk sat calmly on the sofa while taking a sip of his coffee as Lenny walked in with Det. Lewis.  He no longer had his trench coat on as he dressed casually with matching black hoodie and pant.

“No trench coat today?” asked Det. Lewis.

“I would but you people would freak out again, said the monk.  “Plus, it’s the middle of summer and it would look suspicious.”

“How do we know you’re a real monk?’ said Det. Lewis, as she sat across the table from the monk.

“You know, like what monastery are you from?”

The monk got up and walked around.  “We were here before the Franciscan, Dominican, Jesuit, and Servite.”

“We from the Syriac branch of Christianity.  An ancient order of brotherhood.”

Det. Lewis wasn’t going to let him get off the hook that easily.  She was going to probe him until she has a clear picture of who he was.  “That’s very vague.  Do you have a website we can look up?”

“Ahem…We’re monks but we’ll not supposed to even interact with the other side world?”

Det. Lewis quietly writes all the information given so far on her notepad.  “Then why are you here?”

The monk looks dead straight at Lenny.  “To protect him.”

Lenny was shocked.  Why do I need protection all of a sudden he thought?

It was a year ago that the Archangel Michael made his present known in the dream of Jakob the monk.  The two of them walked around a battle field where a big battle was going to unfold in the earth and that he needed Jakob to protect one special individual. 

“Why is he special?” asked Jakob.

“He is my brother,” said the Archangel Michael.  “He has been by my side since the beginning.  Where ever I would go, he would go.”
“Sibling?”

“No, we are all sibling in the eyes of the lord.”

“How can I protect him what I have no clue how to?”

The Archangel Michael walked over and put his hands on Jakob’s shoulder and a rush of power went inside of him.  Jakob instantly felt a great surge of energy and flashes of various fighting techniques played inside his head. 

“The lord is generous towards you as he instructed me to give you some powers of your own,” smile the archangel.

“One more thing,” said the Archangel Michael before he went.  “Do not abuse your powers.  Or face the lord’s wrath.”

Det. Lewis got up after hearing Jakob’s story and checked over her notes.  “What does this have to do with vampires and werewolves?”
Lenny looked puzzled himself.

“Two times angels have fallen,” said Jakob.  “God sent a great flood to wipe out human being after being corrupted by the fallen angels.”

“Like in marriage?” asked Det. Lewis.  “My mom would read the Bible to me when I was a child.  And I could never understand what Genesis 6:2 meant.”
Jakob pulled out a Bible and flipped the page to Mark 12:25.  “When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.”

Det. Lewis and Lenny was still dumbfounded by the revelation.  “What about the book of Enoch?” asked Det. Lewis.

“It’s apocryphal for a reason, said Jakob.  “It only got a certain part of the story right.”

Jakob took a book out with ancient drawing and pictures of the fallen angels called the Watchers.  They were the ones who descended upon the earth after the great flood and started teaching men to do sorcery, the black arts, make weapons, and despicable things in the sight of the lord.  These Watchers could not procreate with earthly women physical but they could possess an individual if they were invited into the host.    

CTR

Bieluvrs, I think next weekend, I will get into the background of the fallen ones even more and what the Nephilims are up to.  Do the vampires and werewolves get a long?  Lenny's background is interesting.  So I have disclosed that he was once an angel by the side of the Archangel Michael.  So how did he come to be inside of Ben?  All good questions.

These Watchers would be the spiritual father of the offspring of those they had possessed.  These offspring were referred to as the Nephilim.  These were not physical giants as some books have proclaimed.  These children would become children of the fallen angels as they worshipped and made sacrifices to them. 

Just days before the Watchers would be shackle in the belly of the earth, they instructed their spiritual children to start consuming the blood of the innocent so that they could roam the earth forever.  They would be like the spirt of the night as they would wait for an unsuspecting prey to come by before sucking the life out of them. 

“Whoa, that’s a good story bro,” said Lenny.  “Now, what about the fairies and leprechaun?”

“Silence.  This is not a laughing matter,” said Jakob.  “They will be after the three of you now.  You all witnessed their transformation.”

“As Archangel Michael instructed me, I am here to protect you,” said Jakob, as he looked deeply in Lenny’s eyes.

“Why am I here if I am his brother?” asked Lenny.  “Lastly, why am I struck with this old fart?”

“That’s not my job to find out.  Maybe you need to ask him yourself.”

Abby heard the whole conversation as she walked down stairs to see what the commotion was all about.  She was suspicious from the start that her father acted different and listened to a different style of music.  Now, there was confirmation that Lenny and her father had shared the same body for a long time.  It was beginning to make sense why her father did not remember certain events in her life such as her breakup with her first boyfriend in sixth grade. 

“How do we fight these things?” asked Abby.  “As we saw last night, vampires possess incredible strength.”

Abby walks by the crouch and sat next to Det. Lewis.  “We know in the movies that they don’t like blessed objects and holy water.”

“My child,” said Jakob.  “This is nothing like the movies.  These creatures, they have evolved.”

Jakob reaches inside of his black bag and out came a gun, a stick, and a necklace from angel’s feathers.  “This gun doesn’t shoot out bullets.  It shoots out light of judgment.”

“This stick is given to you by Michael,” said Jakob, as he handed it to Lenny.

“Great! She got a magical gun, and I got a stick, said Lenny, as he pointing to Det. Lewis.

“Tap that stick once,” said Jakob.

The black stick started to take a different shapes as Lenny tapped it onto the table.  It went from being an axe to a sword and lastly into a metallic staff.  The golden metallic staff gave off an aurora of power and Lenny could feel the surge of energy inside the staff itself.  It was nothing Lenny had seen before and he was awestruck by what had happened. 

“Yo, this is more like it.” smile Lenny.   

Lenny picked up the staff and started jabbing into the air but out of nowhere, a dragger came out of the staff making it a spear.  This was the same spear that the Archangel Michael has been using to battle against the fallen ones.  Archangel Michael wanted Lenny to have it so that a part of him was with Lenny to guide and watch over him.  The spear is to be employ against those with supernatural powers and against supernatural creatures.

Brieft summary so far. 

- Lenny is an angel somehow who has resided with Ben for a while now.  Background is still fuzzy.
-There were two waves of fallen angels.  First was satan and his demons.  Second, was the Watchers.
- Nephilim are not physical offspring of the Watchers but spiritual offspring.  Watchers taught the nephilim to become immortal somehow. More details will come later.   
- Jakob, the priest was sent by Archangel Michael to protect Lenny, Abby, and Det. Lewis. 

CTR

The sparkling necklace caught the eyes of Abby as it was the loveliest and angelic thing she had ever saw in her life.  It was something about the necklace that was majestic as pure light started emanating from it.  Abby could be feel great peace, great joy, and great love as she reached over for it. 

“Hold on for a second,” said Jakob.  “This is a gift from the Archangel Gabriel to you.”

Abby was ecstatic that Archangel Gabriel would give her such a gift.  She lifted her hair up so that Det. Lewis could put it around her next.  As soon as

Det. Lewis fastened the necklace onto Abby’s neck, it suddenly vanished.  Abby begins to shake violently for a second before going into a deep sleep. 

It was as if Abby was in heaven and she could feel the clouds beneath her feet.   

“What happened to her?” said a concerned Det. Lewis.

“No need to worry,” replied Jakob.  “She with Archangel Gabriel.”

A heavenly breeze came upon Abby and at the corner of her eyes, she can see a bright yellow figure coming towards her.  She rubs it again just to
make sure she isn’t seeing things.  Abby couldn’t believe it, it was the Archangel Gabriel. 

“Thanks for the gift,” said Abby.

“Use it wisely, said Gabriel.  “Only in emergency situation.”

“I will,” smile Abby, as she started to regain consciousness. 

“What did he tell you?” said an excited Lenny.

“Shhhhh….,”said Det. Lewis.  “Give her space, she just came back.”

Abby slowly shook the cobweb from her head and took a drink of water on the table.  “It was amazing.  Um…It was like I was with him.”

She started pointing at her neck where the necklace was.  “The necklace is like a communication device.  I can only use it only in an emergency.”

“Tsk-tsk.  That’s it, said Lenny.  “How are we going to defeat these creatures with that?”

“Sit down,” said Jakob and Det. Lewis.

“During an emergency.  I was told I can ask for one item, said Abby.”

“Awe-some,” smile Lenny.  “Now wish for an attitude adjustment for Patricia for me will ya?”

“Like this,” grinned Det. Lewis, as she had him in a chokehold.

“Ok! no mas, said Lenny, as he was starting to turn red, blue, and purple from her chokehold.  Lenny was taping out like he was in a wrestling match and his opponent was refusing to let go of the submission hold.  Det. Lewis releases the hold right before Lenny was about to pass out. 
Still gasping for air Lenny said, “That was a joke.  I hate to see the type of actions you do in bed.”    

The three of them continue to talk throughout the days until night fall. 
In the forest nearby, the Coywolf could be heard growling as they faced off with their arch enemy – vampires.  They’ve fell from the same tree branches but their thirst for power have made them moral enemies since the fall of the watchers.  One started to consume the blood of the innocent in a quest to be immortal like their spiritual parents.  While their counterpart twisted and toiled with the beasts of the night. 

The current leader of the vampire was an Englishmen who goes by the name of Tavern Lefort.  He was a young leader that the elders have entrusted to protect the empire while the elders were asleep awaiting for the return of the Watchers.  Tavern was instructed to expand the vampire empire as far as the eyes can see.  The vampires saw the Lycans as an impure race and because of that, they have tried numerous of times to exterminate the Lycans at any cost. 

“This is our land,” said Sylvester Corbin the leader of the Lycans.  “We have been here for eons.”

“By the decree of Lord Lefort, this land is no longer yours,