Confessions

CTR

The Realist guy here period
  Hello, everyone, this is where I will post all of my short stories from now on.  Be warned, it will contain some explicit and implicit work of mine.  This is where I will let my imagination flow.  So stay tune.  Sarn, please share it with your friend who is a writer. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
o nooooo I created a monster , bad sarN!!! J/K HAHAHA about time we have a man who write explicit fiction for a change , I'm tire of being the only pervert HAHA , I'm just teasing CTR , write your heart out , when you ready to publish just send me the draft & I will forward it to my friend.

CTR

One, two, three, and four sheets of paper crumbled onto the ground as Ben succumbs to his frustration.  It was not like he was a novice as an artist but there was something that he just couldn’t put his finger on that bothering him.  Was it his new paint set? Nope.  Was it the girl next to him? Nope. 
Then what is it he thought to himself.  The contour and the shape of the poser was coming into focus on his sketch sheet.  Her athletic arms and legs were tantalizing and her lean proportion spoke of her fitness regiment.  But it wasn’t good enough for Ben as he tosses another one into the waste basket.  As he gaze into her forest green eyes, he could stop noticing her milky white breasts and the nicely trimmed bush besides her legs. 

The light illuminated her medium brown hair as her confidence was like the Mono Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. 
Snap out of it, mumbled Ben.  “She’s half your age.”
He tried abstract and that was no use.  Ben even took out his canvas to try to paint but all he could think about was the girl.  She had lit a spark inside his heart that had died a few years ago since his divorce.  He thought he was destine to die alone with no one to be with on his deathbed.  Since his divorce, he had lost all of his confidence and he barely venture into the world besides coming to art class in his spare time. 
Ben didn’t know what to do as his palm was shaking and sweaty at the same time.  It was a sensation he hadn’t felt in a long long time.  Was he in love again?  Does he have a crush on her?  Whatever it was, it was causing him to lose concentration in his work.  He slowly closes his eyes and she was there as well. 

“Please leave me alone,” he mumbled.

The girl next to him looked at him weird. 

“Sorry, I’m just trying to concentrate,” said Ben, as he opens his eyes.

As class came to end, all Ben could muster was a blank sheet of paper just as the beginning of class.  He shook his head in disappointment as he grabs his sketch pad to leave.  This was the first time he had manage not to complete his artistic work in class.

“Did I not do a good job today?” asked the girl, as Ben walked by.

Ben looked around and there was no one.  “Um…um…Did you mean me?”

“Yes, silly,” she replied.

“No, no, no, you were very good actually.” “To good I think.”

The girl looked confuse.

Put his sketch pad on the table.  “I mean you were too good that I couldn’t concentration.”

She laughs and giggles.  “Thanks.”

“So are you doing this for extra money?” Ben asked.

“No, I’m majoring in Art with emphasis on sculpturing.”

Heading out of the room with the girl, Ben said, “Um, so are you a good artist?”

“Why do you said that?” she asked.  “I’m a tremendous artist.”

“I don’t know, said Ben, as he looks straight into her eyes.  “I think you’re just bluffing.”

“I am,” she exclaimed.

“Prove it.  How about you prove it to me today at La’Chef de Michael restaurant tonight.”

“I dunno,” she said.

“Well, I guess I can accompany my mom tonight,” said Ben, as he made a sad puppy face. 

“Well, Ok.  I’ll see you at 7.”

The humming and the buzzing of the bees on a patch of roses could be heard as Ben skipped to his car.  Was it a date?  Or was it a friendly outing he paused.  Whatever it was, it has rejuvenated his love of life again.  It was as if a strong spring breeze had just parked besides him.     
It was six O’clock and he was struggling to find what to wear to the restaurant.  He had jeans, khakis, formal and semi-dress pants lined up besides his bed.  His shirts were alphabetical from A to Z in his closest and he felt they were old-fashioned. 

“I can’t wear this,” said Ben, as he threw an old AC/DC shirt at his waste basket. 

He sat on his bed in disbelief at the amount of clothing his had but none seems to be right for this occasion.   
Grabbing a pair of black jean and a black t-shirt, Ben said, “This will do.”
A lustrous green oak tree shaded his car as he steps out to ring the bell to her apartment.  The old brick building was engulfed with vineyard of ivy as it wraps itself onto every nook and cranny.  He combs his salt and pepper hair as she came out of the door.

“You look lovely,” Ben said, as he nervously hands her a rose.      

“Thanks,” she smiles.

Her bright white blouse hugs every part of her upper body while her blue jeans accented her firm lower body.  Her fragrance was to die for.  It was as if Ben was on a yacht cruising the open ocean with the crisp breeze hitting his face.    

To be continued...  I could go any way with this story.  Horror? Romance?  NC-17?  Mystery?  :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooooo if it horror it be great b/c I can't remember the last time I read something scary, so far so good.

CTR

What could the itch be from?  A werewolf bite?  A vampire bite? Or none of the above?  Or could it be something else?  This would will be my first attempt at a slasher/suspense type of writing.  I think Aum A can definitely play this role.  Or one of the older generation actors.  The girl is not that important in this story because another female will play a more important role. 

Maples and Oak trees lined the street as they drove pass the countless architectural marvels of New England seaside resort town.  One itch, two itch, as the left side of his ear started twitching.  Not this again he thought to himself.  The itch was an ominous sign that Ben have had in the past that something terrible was going to happen to himself.  

The girl asked, “Are you alright?”

“I think it just the by my neck that causing the itch,” grimaced Ben. 

The itch had subside a bit as their reach the restaurant.  It was a cozy little hideaway right before the state park.  The old school chandelier, the reclaimed wood on the table top, and a majestic wine cellar gave the small restaurant a nostalgic French flavor.   The waiters were elegantly dress and the atmosphere was like a strode at the sandy beach at night. 

“Can I get something for the two you?” said the waiter.

“The lady can order anything she likes,” said Ben.  “I would like a bottle of that Chardonnay.”

The food was hardy and wholesome as the French countryside.  Ben ordered a bright and mouthwatering morsel of green been mixed with the crispy leg of chicken with a side of homemade mashed potatoes.  As Ben took a bite of his food, the itch return again and again.

“Please excuse me,” said Ben, as he walk over to the restroom.

“This can’t be happening again,” he mumbled to himself.

He splashes water all over his face and then looked himself in the mirror.  “She is mine, you hear me.  She is mine.  Pounding on the wall.  “I am who I am.  And you are who you are.”

The girl was worried about Ben but he casually downplayed it.  “The food is great,” smiled Ben.  “I think it just my allergies flaring up.”

“Maybe you should get it check out,” said the girl.  “It might be something major.”

“It’s major alright,” said Ben.  “We’ll see if it continue within the next few days.”

The rest of the night was great and dandy as Ben did his best to not let the itching and twitching of his eyes bother him. 

“I really had a great time tonight,” said the girl.

Opening up the door to the car.  “I’m glad you did.  I hope this isn’t our last time either,” he laughs.

“Certainly not,” she said.

Ben had the convertible top down as the car took off to her apartment.  The moon full lit the back drop of the highways as the woods were teeming with calls of wild animals.  The girl’s hair was gliding in the midnight breeze as the radio hum to the tune of classic rock.  As the car came upon her apartment, the itch begun to intensity again and it made him very uncomfortable.

“Good night,” said Ben, as he gave her a deep hug.

Her wide smile and sparkles in her eyes said it all.  Even though, Ben was older than her, she was going to give him the benefit of the doubt.  There was something about Ben that drew her to him.  Something very mystique and something out of this world that she could not explain beyond the fringe of her imagination. 

The itch kept intensity as he drove closer to his seaside house.  Ben was driving erratically and swerving between the opposite lanes on the road.  He was lucky that there were no patrol that night or else he would have been book.  Ben kicks his car door open and as he stagger inside of the house, he collapses on the floor. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Getting very interesting. I love the direction yo are taking this story. :) I can see Aum A in this role.

CTR

Not what everyone is thinking. Muahhhahahaa.

The howling of a pack of Coywolf rumbles throughout the Mid-Atlantic night as their preys duck for cover.  The cracking of branches and swooshing of the leaves as they ransacked through a rickety old barn.  A rodent here, a rodent there, and a rodent shaking in fear as each Coywolf had their shares of the spoil.  Looking over his domain, the pristine white alpha male howls at the full moon in celebration their grand feast. 
That morning Ben woke up with a pounding headaches.  He did not know how he came to bed as he stumbles out and knocked his glasses on the ground.  The shirt and the jean that he got on were not the ones he wore last night.  All he could remember was that he collapsed at the front of his living room.  Ben gingerly walks downstairs and turn on his TV. 

We have breaking news, said the anchor.  Authority have found the remains of five unidentifiable victims at an abandon barn.

Ben pours a cup of OJ for himself.

If you have any information that could lead to the arrest of the perpetrator please contact authority immediately.

That awful, mumbled Ben.  What is this world coming too?  People needs to stop with the occult.

Boom, boom, and boom was the sound of someone knocking on his front door.  Ben cautiously peek through his navy curtains as a gorgeous five year
veteran of the Capeside police department ordered him to open his door. 

How can I help you? asked Ben.

Tell me about Melissa Jonnes, said Det. Lewis.

Ben invited the detective to have a seat on his sofa.  I just met her yesterday at my art class.  And we had dinner last night.

Detective Lewis was meticulously jolted every morsel of facts that came out of Bens mouth.  What the name of the restaurant the two of you went to?

Ben was confused.  Whats going on?

We found the body of Melissa Jonnes with four others at an abandon barn this morning?

What? As a stun Ben looked in stock and terror.  The last night I saw her was went she was heading into her apartment building.
Approximately what time?

UmI think it was around 9:30 P.M. last night.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo it a murder mystery? He a warewolf ? I always want to write a FBI/murder type fiction, never got the chance HAHA ^^^ keep it .

CTR

“Approximately what time?”

“Um…I think it was around 9:30 P.M. last night.”

Det. Lewis got up and read over her notes.  “Then you were the last one to see her.”

Clutching his hands together Ben exclaimed, “That’s now true.  Her landlady was outside smoking as she walked into her apartment.”

“Do you know her name or what she looked like?”                               

Ben grew agitated.  “How am I supposed to know her name when I just saw her?  She had a black and white night gown on, her was curled up hair, and wrinkles covered her droppy eyes.”

Det. Lewis handed Ben a simple sketch of the landlady to Ben. 

“Yeah, that’s pretty close,” he said.  “Her nose is a little longer.  And she’s a little skinner.”

Det. Lewis got up and gathered all of her stuff.  “I’m going to need you to accompany me to my office for more questioning.”

“What?” Ben objected.  “I have told you everything I know.”

Ben willfully objected to being forced to go to the police department but if he didn’t cooperate, he would be seen as the main subject in the matter.  The bright glaring was up all in his face as another detective joined Det. Lewis in further questioning Ben in a darken room.

“Did you kill the girl?” asked the male detective, as he shines an intense light into Ben’s face.   

“Did you not ask your partner,” replied Ben.  “I told her everything I know.”

“Answer yes or no,” said the male detective, as he slams his fist on the table.

Ben got up from the table but was push back into his chair.  “I wanna talk to my lawyer.”

“So you admit your guilt,” said the male detective.

“I’m not gonna answer any more of questions without my lawyer.”   

The male detective grew frustrated and walked out of the room. 

“Would consent to a polygraph test to clear your name?” asked Det. Lewis. 

Ben agreed if his lawyer was present.  The freshly minted lawyer sat on his chair yawning as Det. Lewis subjected Ben to additional questions.  Ben passed all of the questions with flying colors as he was not the killer of the girl.  Det. Lewis was still suspicious of Ben but he had passed his polygraph test that she could no longer hold him at the police department. 

Ben’s lawyer dropped Ben at his house and told him to call him if other matters came up. 

“You are not to answer any more questions without me being present,” said the lawyer.  “Direct all calls to me.”

Ben nodded his head in agreement as he lawyer got back into his car and drove off. 

It has been a long morning for Ben and he couldn’t grasp what had happened to the girl.  He was emotionally drained and fatigue from all the questioning that he had to endure at the hands of the detectives.  He slowly walked over to his sofa, but, all of a sudden, he fell to the ground as a seizure came over him.  Ben’s body violently shakes and his eyes were twitching very fast. 
His vision was blurs as he woke up from the seizure but something was wrong.  He looked at his hands and then he went over to the mirror to take a closer look at himself.  His mouth by wide opened as he was in shock and terror.

“Freakin’ old man,” said Lenny.  “Look at this damn hair.  It’s all fuzzy and this horrendous bread.”

Lenny walks over to look at the calendar on the wall.  “This is 2015.  I’m been gone for ten years.  Let gets the part started.”

Lenny’s stomach started to growls as he walked over to the refrigerator.  “Yuck, nothing but tofu and healthy stuff.   I need a burger.”

CTR

Sarn, this is my short story section.  I'm been busy lately with work so I haven't had time to update.  Bieluvr, Det. Lewis is my main character with Lenny and Ben.  As you noticed, Lenny and Ben are the same person.  But their personalities are so different.  Will be getting into the investigation next.  Who would you cast for Det. Lewis as a strong woman with a strong mind for justice?

“I’m going to have some fun today,” said Lenny, as he walked out the door.  “Ten long years that I’m been dormant.”
Lenny droves Ben’s convertible down to his familiar hangout – Carl’s Barber Shop.  It was an hour away in the inner city of Boston but Lenny had to drop by his barber.  The once dilapidated shop was now fully functional as a salon with cushy chairs, salon cart trolley, hair straightener heating element, etc.  Lenny looked at the address over and over to make sure he was at the right place.  He carefully headed out of the car and headed into the salon. 

“Hi, Can I help you with something?” asked a lady.

“Something no, but someone yes,” smile Lenny.  “You wouldn’t by the chance know what had happened to Carl’s Barber Shop”

“He’s my husband,” replied the lady.

Lenny jumped up in excitement.  “Whoa, really.”

“Yup.  Carl, there’s a guest here to see you,” she yelled.

Carl came out from the back to take a look.  He rubbed his eyes and looked at Lenny up and down.  “Do I know you?”

“Ba-da-boom, Ba-da-bing,” said Lenny.  “Did you forget about me playa?”

“LEENNNNNNYYYYYY,” screamed Carl.  “I haven’t seen you in ages.  What happened to you man?”

“Ummm.  You know.” Lenny scratching his head a bit trying to come up with an excuse to being gone for ten years.  “I’m been working in the oil field of North Dakota.”

“I can see,” said Carl, as he padded his friend on the shoulder.  “Look at your bushy hair.  Oh, their silver and gray too.”

“Before, I forget.  Pointing to his wife.  “That my wife Anita.”

Lenny nodded his head in approval of her. 

“I’m back in the area for time,” said Lenny, as he sat down on the barber chair.  “Gimme, a short fade.”

“So what’ve you been up to?” asked Carl.

“Nothing.  I was thinking about being an online system administrator.”

“What about your beard?” said Carl.

“Gone.  Oh, a little short on those sideburns.”

Lenny reminisce about various events from ten years ago.  “Things have changed a lot.  You’re married and I’m single, chuckled Lenny.

“Anita, the best things to happen to me.  She a really an inspirational in my life.”

The two continue to talk about their past and reminisce about their time spent together in the downtown area of Boston.  Lenny exchanged his number with Carl and headed back to Capeside City. 

Det. Lewis slams her notepad on her desk.  The best detective in Capeside City for five years running and she have had no suspect to charge for the murder of five people.  It was driving her nuts to the point of pure frustration.  She went to Melissa’s apartment to look for the landlady that Ben had described to her but she was nowhere to be found.  And on top of that, the owner of the building was a man in his thirty not that old lady.  Det. Lewis only choice is to bring Ben in for further questioning and to take him to Melissa apartment to replay the last time he last saw her. 
She had gone to Ben’s house but he wasn’t home.  Where can he be she wonders?  “You better not try to run,” she said, as she munches down a bagel.   Det. Lewis parked her squad car at the parking lot and went inside Rocky’s grocery to find something for dinner.  “Dinner, dinner, what’s should I have tonight.”

Just before she could ask the meat clerk for a slice of some juicy tenderloin, Lenny passed by looking for hamburger patty for the nice.  “Now, this is food.”

“BEN, hold up, I have to talk to you,” shouted Det. Lewis.      

Lenny continue to move on towards the bread section. 

“BEN, hold up right there.”

Lenny looks around. She probably calling someone else he thought. 

“Hey, you, I’m talking to you,” said Det. Lewis, as he made a beeline towards Lenny. 

“Eh? Who me?” asked Lenny.  Oh crap, what the heck did that old fart caused now wondered Lenny.  What does an officer wants with him?  “Do I know you?  Cuz, I ain’t do nothin’ wrong.”

Det. Lewis examines Lenny.  “You goin’ with a different look there Ben.”

“Ben no. Lenny yes.”

“Are you trying to confuse me, said Det. Lewis.  “Look at you.  A new haircut, no beard, and an ear too.”

Lenny reaches over to pick up Wonder Bread on the shelf.  “I’m Lenny, not Ben fyi.”
Det. Lewis could see that Lenny was left handed while Ben was right handed but she shrugs it off as Ben trying to trick her.  “I’m gonna need you to
accompany me to Melissa’s apartment again.”

“Whoa, who is Melissa?” asked Lenny.

“Your dead lover, remember.  So stop playing games.  I need you to help me find her landlady.”

“Do I have any other options?”

Det. Lewis loaded her meats and vegetable on the checkout counter.  “Unless, you wanna visit my office again for more questioning.”

Lenny eyes widen as he took a deep breath.  I so hate you Ben.  “Sure, I can accompany you tonight detective.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
As I suspected. LOL. Getting very interesting. But still trying to figure out the difference between Lenny and Ben. Ben=right-handed, Lenny=left-handed. Ben is a player and Lenny is not? Just making wild guesses here. For Dec. Lewis, I have no clue, but if i were to cast anyone i like, I'll cast Kimberly or Margie since Aum is Ben/Lenny. I've been waiting for forever to see them pair up again. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo no rush then loll writing does require a lot of thinking & it could take up hours just to write one page ^^^ I just enjoy reading everyone fiction , excise my brain .

CTR

White Lotus will be updated tonight so stay tune.  Big time reveal too. haha.  Bieluvr, I was thinking about a younger generation actress because Det. Lewis is very fit and very athletic.  The person got to do some action sequences too. :)  Someone like @ kattrinnaya

Ben is a little more introvert, artistic, right-handed, healthy eating habits, doesn't really care about his looks, bushy hair with a beard.
Lenny: extrovert, younger of the two by 15 years, left-handed, loves burgers, into computers and gaming, earrings, clean cut.  
Lenny is friends with Carl but not with Ben.  Ben does not have any idea who Carl is.  I also gave Lenny more of an urban flare to him.  He speaks in short words and slangs.  

Zoom, zoom, and zoom as they breeze through the street of Capeside City.  The small moms and pops store lined up down the center of the city.  Looking out the car window, Lenny gazes his sight on a pretty college girl walking down the Victorian era building.  

“Ooooooweee, look at that fine honey right there.”

“You might wanna close your mouth cuz I can see your drool coming out?” 

Det Lewis pretend to toss Lenny a box of tissue.  “What are you twelve?”

Lenny grinned.  “Twelve plus thirteen.”  He reaches towards the knob on the radio.  “Now this is more like it.”  An Usher song came on.  “I wanna make love in dis club.  In dis club.” 

Det. Lewis rolls her eyes and shakes her head in laugher.  “That’s song been out a while now.”

“A milf like you wouldn’t understand. You probably have what like two, three kids now.”

The car came to a screeching halt.  “FYI, I’m only 26.”

“What are you doing detective?” asked Lenny. 

Det. Lewis reaches towards her glovebox for a big black duct tape. 

“Nah-nah.  That’s police brutality,” said Lenny.

“It is but I’m off duty now,” she smiles. 

Lenny instantly zipped his mouth as they approaches Melissa’s apartment.  With binocular in hand, Det. Lewis scans the apartment from across the street inside her car.  The street lights were barely lit as she handed Lenny the sketch she made of the Melissa’s landlady that Ben had described to her.  What an ugly old hag, Lenny thought to himself.

Suddenly, a strong breeze came out of nowhere as the trees started to shake violently.  The bushes and shrubs nearby were rattling to an accustom tune of an eerily beats.  The birds, the insects, and bugs were dead as silence.  Debris rolled down the street as the light flickered on and off.  A black shadow emerge from the backdoor of the apartment – it was the landlady.  She was decked out in darkest black and her eyes her covered with black eye shadows. 

“Oh boy, I hope I’m not in an exorcist movie,” mumbled Lenny.  “What have you gotten me into detective?”

The landlady got into her black car and headed down Crescent Ave which led to the highway.  A light mist begins to fall as Det. Lewis followed the car at a great distance as not to be seen as following her.  The landlady took a left, took a right, and a right as if she knew someone was following her. 
Finally, she made her way into Wolf Creek road and parked her car next to a wooden cabin.  The golden brown cabin was located next to Wolf Creek National park as various trees lined up and down the slopes of the park.  Det. Lewis and Lenny trekked from the main roads through a thick fog that mysterious came out of nowhere.  With her gun drawn and a small flash light, she led a terrific Lenny to just a few feet from the cabin.  Lenny’s legs were wobbling and his hands were shaking as well. 

“Don’t be such a scary cat,” said Det. Lewis.

“In the movie, this is where people are kill,” said Lenny.  “I don’t want to become another statistic.”

“For a guy, you’re not very brave.”

Hiding behind Det. Lewis.  “I’m a lover not a crime fighter.  Can I go home now?”

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh,” said Det. Lewis.  Out came the same guy that said he owned the apartment building that Melissa was renting.  It was something odd
about him this time though.  His hair was bleach blonde and his eyes were glowing blue. 

“Go, into the night my child,” said the landlady.  “Bring me a great feast tonight.”

His shirt started to buckle as his pant started to break from the seam.  His muscle grew and grew as hair started sprouting from every part of his body.  The fingernails on his hands started to turn to razor sharp claws of iron steel.  Slowly and slowly, his huge fangs protruded from his mouth as his nose became a snout. 

“Arrrrrrrggggghhhhh,” screamed Styx.  “I don’t think I can do it.”

“You’re almost there,” said the landlady.  “Just a little bit more.”

Snap and crackle as Lenny stepped on a twig on the ground.  Styx and the landlady immediately turns toward their direction. 

“Get them,” shouted the landlady.  “Give me their blood.”

It was off to the races and Lenny made a beeline towards their car.  He was not going to wait to find out who or what Styx was.  Lenny knew his simple and tranquil might have ended tonight.  Det. Lewis fights several rounds toward Styx as he leaps toward them.  Bullets one and two were on target as they strike Styx on the shoulder blade and his forearm. 

Det. Lewis reaches inside her pocket in a panic as she opened up the door for Lenny.  They both were stunned as they didn’t know what to say about what had transpired.  The fear, the adrenaline was still pumping throughout their bodies as raced towards Capeside City.  What they saw was supernatural and no one would believe them if they were to utter the word – werewolf.