Complexity of Love

kulyia

RUK
sorry if im out topic. but is it possible to close your heart, and concentrate on something not someone? At times?

anan

sarNie Adult
sorry if im out topic. but is it possible to close your heart, and concentrate on something not someone? At times?
Hi Kulyia,

I don't get what u said. :huh:
"To close my heart" ?? "Concentrate on something not someone" ?? Can you explain more ??
My post did not target someone, it's just a simple personal reflection & playing with charting stuff, nothing more....

ijohn

sarNie Adult
yes if that peson has been a victim and finds peace in themselves being alone/ or that person is alone without family and must find a means to survive before they can think of finding someone... i know ppl in both situations...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm too cheap to pay. :lol:

anyway, can you recommend some numbers with free trials then? :p
hmm, sorry, didn't mean to leave you hangin' on the hotline hook-ups. i missed this post by you. anywho, ijohn has all the best hotlines. he referred me. ask him. lol

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Hi there, interesting equation there lol... let's try to resolve that...

(L) + ? = </B
<=> ? = </B - (L)
<=> ? = - <B - (L)
<=> ? = - (<B + (L))

Assuming that <B is the Heart factors, let's called it: HFactors, and L = LoveFactors, we then have:

? = - (Hfactors + Lfactors)
Hfactors = Beauty ∩ (Time && Distance) ∩ Expectations
and
Lfactors = ParentalControl ∩ PersonalControl ∩ Self-Characteristics

? = - ( (Beauty ∩ (Time && Distance) ∩ Expectations) + (ParentalControl ∩ PersonalControl ∩ Self-Characteristics) )

When it comes to Love, more brain & reasons are necessary to try to solve that kind of equation LOL...
what a nerd lol.. I love it.