*COMPLETED* Fah Likit Ruk (Heaven Destined Love)- END [6/25/14]

@Saifah- I will whenever I feel like writing again. Lol!

@Hanbok- Lol! I am thinking about a twist in this story for that couple. Maybe...Haha.

Thanks for dropping by and staying tuned gals!

Chapter 19

“Prin! Prin!”
Prince Nattawut stared at the unknown woman and thought to himself that the name she had been repeating since last night sounded too familiar. “Prin,” Prince Nattawut muttered to himself. “I’ve heard this name before.”
Suddenly, the woman coughed and opened her eyes.
“You’re awake now,” said Prince Nattawut, sitting down beside her on the little stool next to the bed.
The woman sat upright in the bed, looking startled. She pulled the covers over her upper body and moved back into the wall behind her. “Who are you?” she asked. “Get away from me.”
“My name is…
“Jao chai khor rup!”
Before Prince Nattawut could introduce himself as a commoner, his bodyguard, Thad, barges in.
“Jao chai,” said the woman.
Thad turns to Prince Nattawut with a remorseful expression.
“Why did he call you jao chai?” asked the woman. “Who are you people?” She scans the room with a petrified look on her face and tears flowing in her eyes.
“You don’t need to be afraid,” said Prince Nattawut. “We won’t harm you.”
“I don’t believe you!” cried the woman. “What did you do to me?”
“If you’re talking about your clothes, we had a maid here change you,” replied Prince Nattawut, calmly. “I didn’t touch you at all.”
She stared at him still holding the blankets over the upper half of her body. She didn’t know whether or not to believe him. It took a moment for her to realize that there was something unusual about this man. As a matter of fact, both men seemed…odd.
“What is your name?” asked Prince Nattawut.
“Natwara,” replied the woman. She was still staring at him with fear.
“Natwara,” Prince Nattawut repeated. “That’s a beautiful name but it’s a bit strange.”
“You two are the ones that are strange,” said Natwara. The temptation of charging out of the room and running for her dear life brought her back to the question of where she was. “What is this place?” She scanned the room and noticed that it was even stranger than the two men staring at her. Everything seemed extremely old and antique-ish.
“This is the best inn in the kingdom,” replied the man named, Thad.
“Kingdom? What kingdom?” asked Natwara. “Is this a joke?”
Prince Nattawut and Thad exchanged bewildered expressions.
“This is the best inn in the Kingdom of Morakot,” Prince Nattawut clarified.
“Mai jing,” said Natwara, shaking her head in disbelief. How was she supposed to believe this whole phenomenon that she could have possibly traveled hundreds of years back in time?
“Why would I lie to you?” Prince Nattawut asked her. “You ask me a question and I tell you the truth. There is no reason for me to lie to you.”
“I don’t believe you,” said Natwara. Without thinking, she broke into a run out of the room with both men yelling after her.
“Jao! Jao!” Prince Nattawut called after her. “Diew!” He finally caught up with her and pulled her into his arms just as she was about to fall backwards on the last stair of the inn. Everyone around them stared in amazement and immediately took notice of Natwara’s out-of-this-world appearance.
“Let me go!” Natwara pushed Prince Nattawut away and slapped him.
Being the loyal bodyguard he was, Thad stepped forward, extracted his sword and pointed it Natwara.
“Stop! Put that away!” exclaimed Prince Nattawut.
Natwara shot a look of fear at them both and dashed out of the inn.
“Stay here!” Prince Nattawut commanded Thad.
People around them watched on as Prince Nattawut ran after Natwara. It was when she was in the streets that Natwara realized that everything and everyone around her appeared very realistic and unbelievable.
“The Kingdom of Morakot,” Natwara muttered quietly to herself. “Mai jing.”
“What’s wrong?” asked Prince Nattawut, running up in front of her. “Why did you run out like that?”
“Tell me again,” said Natwara. “What is this place?” She gulped and prepared to hear unimaginable.
Clearly and carefully, Prince Nattawut replied “the Kingdom of Morakot.”

Prin punched the tree several times with all his strength and energy. He hated himself. He hated how he was always indecisive because it always led to bad decisions. This however, was the worst mistake in his life.
“Stop it!” Nadech bellowed, grabbing Prin’s arms and pulling back. “Hurting yourself isn’t going to help. Jao Sompohb won’t offer Princess Minthida to you a second time! You need to think clearly!”
“It’s totally my fault!” cried Prin. “If I had agreed to it in the first place, none of this would’ve happened. She would be mine!”
He punched and kicked the tree several times more. Nadech grabbed and threw him to the ground.
“Listen to me!” he yelled. “If you’re going to behave this way, we’re not going to get anything done! It won’t change a damn thing! Since we can’t go back home, we move forward…here, together! This isn’t the end of the world! If you’re going to be an idiot like this, you can’t accomplish anything! Not only you’ve ruined your relationship with Nat but you will ruin your relationship with Princess Minthida too!”
Prin breathed heavily and looked up at Nadech. He was right. If he kept this up, sooner or later, this would all end badly. He wasn’t looking forward to another failed relationship. Since his confrontation with Jao Sompohb, Prin felt as stupid as ever. However, he couldn’t continue his stupidity because if he did, Princess Minthida would be married to Prince Nattawut already.
“When is the wedding?” asked Nadech.
“This Sunday,” replied Prin.
“We have a few days to think of a plan,” said Nadech, calmly. “If you’re willing to risk your life for this, then I’m in it with you.” He held out his hand to Prin.
“Thanks man,” said Prin as Nadech pulled him up. “What’s your plan?”
“We kidnap Princess Minthida on her wedding night,” replied Nadech. “If it’s successful, both of you confront Jao Sompohb about it. I’m sure he won’t dare touch you once he knows that his daughter is madly in love with you.”
“Do you think we can do it?” asked Prin.
“It depends on how much you believe in yourself and how much you believe in her,” replied Nadech. “If you trust yourself, if you trust her, and if you trust me, we can do it.”
Prin thought for a moment and nodded. He was ready to take the next step forward.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
screams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay I am def starting this right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for updating eheheh

ip.smilez said:
screams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay I am def starting this right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for updating eheheh
You're welcome my fran! Lol! I was sooo close to dropping this one too but realized that I like it the most out of all my FFs. Haha!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 4 updating thatsoutherasianchick ! its getting v exciting and yes nadech finally confess love 2 yaya, love tat !!! cant wait 2 read further but pls take yr time, this is a difficult ff 2 write, past, present ! wif appreciation !

keylargo said:
thank u 4 updating thatsoutherasianchick ! its getting v exciting and yes nadech finally confess love 2 yaya, love tat !!! cant wait 2 read further but pls take yr time, this is a difficult ff 2 write, past, present ! wif appreciation !
You're welcome and thanks for reading! I love how you're so supportive! Lol.
And yes! This is difficult to write. Sometimes I write many chapters but end up not liking them after reading them over so I have to restart or revise. That's why I dropped Blue Blood and Even if the Sky Tumbles. I want to start afresh with those FFs to my and everyone's liking. It just didn't turn out the way I expected. Hehe.

Chapter 20

Many days has passed since Natwara was rescued by Prince Natthawut and much to her disappointment, her life was not progressing even one bit. She only wanted to find her love but to stumble upon this…dork, it was unexpected and Natwara was beginning to lose patience. And this god awful place! She had yet an idea of where she was exactly and what this so-called prince was up to.
“I can’t take it anymore!” she bellowed after they had walked only a short distance after leaving the inn. Natwara had fully recovered and unbeknownst to her, Prince Natthawut was leading her to the royal palace of Morakot.
“May I ask what’s wrong?” asked Prince Natthawut.
“You!” she exclaimed. “That’s what’s wrong!”
She angrily paced up and down the uneven dirt road as Prince Natthawut and Thad watched on.
“I’ve been stuck at this place, this…this unknown world for days now and I’m stuck with you and I’ve been eating these strange foods and…I just can’t take it anymore!”
Natwara wanted to cry aloud but no matter how loud or long she cried, Prin will never hear her. Why did her life have to be like this? Had she a compilation of sins in her past life to deserve this tormenting distance from her lover?
“I’m running out of ideas,” said Prince Natthawut. “I am trying my best to help you but please, I have very important matters to tend to. I would advise you to stay close to me for your own safety but at the same time, I cannot grant you freedom and for you to do what you please because we are in a very dangerous era. Please, be patient and I will help you to the best of my ability.”
Natwara told herself to calm down. Even though she didn’t know this guy, something inside her told her that he was a good person. Since she has no other choice, she had to listen to him. He was her only hope of surviving and getting the hell out of here to find her dearest, Prin.
“Fine, I will listen to you,” said Natwara finally. “But, you must tell me where we’re heading. You can’t just do things and not tell me.”
“I’m sorry but I cannot tell you right now but once we get there, you’ll know,” replied Prince Natthawut.
He smiled and nodded for her to proceed forward and right at that moment, Natwara could’ve swore she would melt. There was something about him that made her feel…warm.

Prin did not sleep all night. After tossing and turning until morning, he finally gave in, got up and crept across to the other side of the palace to Princess Minthida’s chamber, where she had been locked within for the past few days. Today was the wedding day and he had yet come up with a plan.
“Prin!” Princess Minthida gasped when he fell onto her bare, wooden bedroom floor.
“I’m alright,” he said quickly, getting up on his feet and pulling her into his arms. “I miss you so much, more and more everyday and now my heart is crumbling down to the last piece of flesh.”
“You must leave at once,” said Princess Minthida. “If my father sees you in here…
“I don’t care anymore,” said Prin, cutting her off. “If he were to sentence me to death today, I wish to be reincarnated as your lover next life.”
They wiped each other’s fresh tears and fell onto the floor, her head on his shoulder and his head on her shoulder. They cried together until Princess Minthida suddenly pushed Prin away. 
“I’ve made up my mind,” she said, her face still dampened in tears. “We must find a way to get out of here now.”
“You…you want to run away?” asked Prin, reassuringly.
“It is the only way we can be together,” said Princess Minthida. “If we don’t escape now, we will never ever be together.”
“But…
“Or, do you not love me?”
“I do.”
“If that’s so, prove it.”

Prin bit his lip and thought for a moment. He had come this far. They had come this far. He shouldn’t stop now. Finally, he nodded and got up from the floor, pulling the princess up to her feet too. “Let’s go,” he said.
Princess Minthida hastily shoved a few things into one large carrying bag and followed Prin out of the window. Quietly and carefully, they made their way across the palace grounds.
“Wait, wait,” said Prin, coming to a halt. “I must inform Nadech.”
“I will go with you,” said Princess Minthida.
“Okay.”
Together, they hurried to meet up with Nadech, who appeared to be taken aback by the couple’s decision of running away.
“It’s our last chance,” said Prin, grabbing his buddy’s arm. “We come together, we go together.”
“But Princess Urassaya…
“She needs to come with us,” Princess Minthida replied at once.
Nadech nodded and ran up the stairs to get Princess Urassaya. She too, was taken aback by the unexpected, sudden decision. Just when she was about to agree, Nadech grabbed several of their things, shoved it into one bag and dragged her out of the house.
“But, but Aie Dum and Aie Khao!” exclaimed Princess Urassaya, as she jumped the last step.
“I’ll contact them later if we need them,” Nadech replied. “It’s too dangerous to tell them now. It’s best if they don’t know.”
“Ready?” asked Prin.
They all nodded and safely exited the palace. The four of them barely made it outside when the noticed three familiar figures.
“Thun P’Chai!” squealed Princess Urassaya. “What is he doing? Who’s that woman?”
Prin and Nadech recognized that woman at once.
“Natwara,” they said, simultaneously.
Nadech nearly jumped out of the bush but Prin grabbed him just in time.
“What are you doing?” Nadech asked him.
“We must not give away our position,” replied Prin. “If we do so, we lose everything.”
“But that’s Nat!” said Nadech in a loud whisper.
The two princesses exchanged puzzled expressions.
“What are you two talking about?” asked Princess Urassaya.
Prin shook his head at Nadech in an attempt for him to not reveal any further information regarding their relations with Natwara.
“We must hurry out of here,” said Princess Minthida. “If my father finds out, we will all be in trouble.”
“Let’s go,” Prin said to everyone.
They all waited until Prince Natthawut and Natwara were completely out of sight before stepping out behind the bushes. Now, they were all free, free from royal containment and free of pressure. Whatever lies in their path will all be destructed by their powerful love.

“This does not end here,” Princess Minthida burst all of a sudden while they were sitting down around a campfire. “We all do realize what will happen next, right?”
Prin nodded.
“Morakot and Wasuthep will wage into war,” said Nadech, helplessly.
“And thousands of people will die,” added Princess Urassaya. “We are very selfish.”
“Why do you say that?” asked Nadech. “Even if didn’t run away, the results would be the same. There will be war regardless.”
Princess Urassaya jumped up angrily from her seat on the large log.
“What do you mean by that?!” she exclaimed.
“Why do you have to raise your voice?” asked Nadech, standing up next to her.
“You say that like you know,” said Princess Urassaya. “Are you looking forward to it or what? Do you want to see all of these innocent people die because the two countries’ ties are severed?”
“I say that because I do know,” said Nadech. “Besides, it’s not all about the countries’ ties anyway. It’s much more to it than that.”
Prin grunted loudly for Nadech to stop talking, triggering the explosive in Princess Urassaya.
“It is clear that you two are hiding something,” she said, staring from Prin to Nadech.
“Do you know why your father wants your brother to marry Princess Minthida?” Prin asked Princess Urassaya.
“That’s a no brainer,” she replied, smartly. “It’s for the a secure relation within both countries.”
“No,” replied Prin. “It’s because your father trespassed and seized a large and significant portion of land of Morakot. For you and Princess Minthida’s safety, I can’t tell you everything right now. It is best to go with the flow.”
“I just don’t get it,” said Princess Urassaya. “Why do you two have to make things seem difficult and dramatic? How can you tell one bit of the story and not tell the rest?”
“Because the least you know, the better,” replied Nadech. “For your own safety.”
“Alright, let’s not argue anymore,” said Prin. “What need to do is come up with a plan to try and prevent the war. Even though we are free from royal rule, we must assist with the country’s affairs.”
“But I think there’s a larger issue right now,” said Nadech, turning to Prin.
Prin knew exactly what he meant. He knew that Nadech was referring to Natwara. It had suddenly hit him that Natwara was probably in that forest looking for him when she too was swallowed up in that tunnel. It had to be the only way since it happened to Nadech too.
The only way to find out was to talk to her. Prin decided that he would sneak into the palace later to see her, talk to her, and tell her everything that he had been keeping on his mind for so long. He would tell her truth about Princess Minthida.

Look who's back in the FF section! I am! I miss this story so much so here I am girls (and guys!) to continue to it! Told you I wasn't ditching anything! Lol! Enjoy my wonderful readers! I love you all! Mwah, mwah! Joob, joob! Night now!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yehhh!!!!!! You're back! I was soooooooooooo carious and thirsty to know what will happen next and the consequences of them fleeing! Thank you so much @thatsouthernasianchick! 

There will be more drama now that they met Natwara! I just hope everything turns out good..... But twists and unexpected things is always good in a reading! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi thatsouthernasianchick ! tysm wif this update, its so interesting i cant stop even 4a moment ! wonder how will prin explain 2 natwara n not cause 2much tension as his heart is wif p minthida now ! i sure do look forward 2next update but take yr time, wif appreciation key !

ImQueen said:
Yehhh!!!!!! You're back! I was soooooooooooo carious and thirsty to know what will happen next and the consequences of them fleeing! Thank you so much @thatsouthernasianchick! 

There will be more drama now that they met Natwara! I just hope everything turns out good..... But twists and unexpected things is always good in a reading! 
Haha! I love seeing you girls' comments! Glad to know you haven't ditched this FF.
I can tell you now it's going to be quite long, longer than I was aiming for so grab some popcorn and begin imagining. Lol.